• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Brother

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ricky really shot himself in the foot didn't he, should've taken Lolo.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ricky really shot himself in the foot didn't he, should've taken Lolo.
Doubt it would have mattered. LoLo played a strong game.

I can’t believe the ugly duckling won, though. She was absolutely horrible. She bullied everyone into not nominating her. She is emotionally unstable.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doubt it would have mattered. LoLo played a strong game.

I can’t believe the ugly duckling won, though. She was absolutely horrible. She bullied everyone into not nominating her. She is emotionally unstable.

I would like to point out the things she did in no particular order:
  1. Strengthened her social relationship with Kandi
  2. Winning the power of the publicist where she kept it a secret. She then used Tom’s paranoia to help flip Lolo and Natalie back to her side.
  3. Won important competitions that impacted the game significantly.
  4. Played as a floater between alliances where she purposely threw the veto, so she would not upset Tom and have to choose people in her alliance. This gave her the ability to position herself beautifully in the game.
  5. After Kandi campaigned to Tamar, Tamar flipped the vote onto joey and convinced her alliance to vote with her.
  6. Smartly accepted Ricky final 2 deal rather than brushing it off.
  7. Got the ball moving on getting Jonathan out, even though she wanted Kandi to go eventually.
  8. Instead of panicking when Natalie and Lolo said they had a final 2 in front of her, she mentioned in the diary room that she knew their were deals being made, but things had to eventually simmer. *This wasn’t really a game move, but it was a great observation and she handled it very well.
  9. Voted off Dina, so Ricky would force a tie. I know she did it because she did not want kandi to go, but it only solidified her jury vote. Also, Kandi saw Tamar really busting her ass to save her.
  10. I know a lot of you do not like this style of gameplay and it bothers me when it becomes too serious (Paul), but Tamar used intimidation to get what she wanted, and it made people afraid to go after her at some points. Other examples are Evel Dick and Amanda of past seasons.
  11. Shot down Lolo’s consideration of putting herself on the block next to Kandi.
  12. Gave kickass answers to the jury where she owned up to her shit rather than playing dumb and denying she ever lied or acted too emotional.

Am I saying Tamar played a perfect game with no faults? No, not at all. The tap dancing and the blowups were not very smart game decisions even though they were entertaining. But she definitely deserved the win over Ricky. When she made mistakes, she corrected them almost immediately. She basically had her finger on the trigger of the game after Jonathan's eviction. Ricky played a very good strategic game, but a terrible social one. Plus, Ricky almost went home if not for Kandi getting tom to change his target to Natalie. All in all, Tamar is a very good big brother winner, so for people to say that she did not do anything I think cannot see the full picture.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest mistake was voting Kato out instead of Tom. Dumb move.

SnoopHawg

CJK5H@SMU
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,039.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How none of them thought dragging Dina to the end is beyond me. No way a weak player like that would have won.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How none of them thought dragging Dina to the end is beyond me. No way a weak player like that would have won.
Would Ricky have been able to beat her if he chose her, though? Or would he still have pissed everyone off? He was trying to play a loyal game. Going against all his allies would just have angered everyone still, and they would have voted Dina out of spite.

Besides, I believe the girls had an all girl alliance going underneath everything else.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am watching. I haven’t gotten a fave yet.

But it continue to be disappointed in BBS casting of black women. Can’t the PLEASE cast a black woman who isn’t completely selfish and full of drama. Every season, the token sister makes me cringe.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone watching this season?

I am watching. I haven’t gotten a fave yet.

But it continue to be disappointed in BBS casting of black women. Can’t the PLEASE cast a black woman who isn’t completely selfish and full of drama. Every season, the token sister makes me cringe.

This is definitely the worst casting ever. One view and I'm already tuned off. I don't even remember the people's names. I wish I was being sarcastic lol.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to admit this is the lamest group in quite a while, maybe ever. And they seem to get dumber every year. Claim to be superfans and dont seem to know the first thing about how to play the game.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My main prob is the casting. Every season they essentially have the same cast...

Black woman with BIG attitude...
2 or 3 “bro”s who are destined for a bromance...
FLAMING gay dude from the entertainment industry...
Old white guy with an “ah shucks” personality...
2 or 3 aspiring models who swear they will not get into a showmance, but inevitably get into one by day 3...
1 wall-flower nerd chick...
1 pc token element (tranny, plus-size model, some kind of disability)...

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My main prob is the casting. Every season they essentially have the same cast...

2 or 3 aspiring models who swear they will not get into a showmance, but inevitably get into one by day 3...

Every fan of the show should see this post and send it to Julie. Enough is enough.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

also add to the fact that SOMEHOW the minorities are always the first targets(especially blacks)... Contestants always seem to have valid reasons... But it is just odd and doesn't feel right sometimes...

_rolltideroll_

4 out of 3 people have trouble with basic math...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,180.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also add to the fact that SOMEHOW the minorities are always the first targets(especially blacks)... Contestants always seem to have valid reasons... But it is just odd and doesn't feel right sometimes...

Agreed, but where is the #WOKE LIB outrage? /shrugs.

Anywho, I'm not sure I'm a Fan of Jack & Micki (the obligatory bro-mance.) Sam is on the top of my list, and maybe Kat + Nicole. I'm still getting their names mixed up, but I do love it so...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But is that racist by the players, or by the producers?

The black chicks they put on this show are always so unbearable, how can you blame the houseguests for tossing them on their asses?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as this season goes, what is the point of the two people who know each other? They have not focused on it on the broadcast shows. And usually, where there is one, there are others. Or there is a twist associated with the relationship.

I just don’t get why they would do this. It just seems so out-of-left-field.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But is that racist by the players, or by the producers?

The black chicks they put on this show are always so unbearable, how can you blame the houseguests for tossing them on their asses?

how do you explain the black dude then??