• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Brother

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as this season goes, what is the point of the two people who know each other? They have not focused on it on the broadcast shows. And usually, where there is one, there are others. Or there is a twist associated with the relationship.

I just don’t get why they would do this. It just seems so out-of-left-field.

my bet is that it is just a coincidence.... they have had multiple players from the same school, or state before.... I mean, how far do you think they go into vetting people's personal lives??

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was one of 4 on day 1 and lost the comp of his own accord

except, the 4 people chosen were the 2 black people, Hispanic fat lady, Old guy...

Sure he used valid reasoning(all campaigned to be the camp director), but it still leaves a bad taste...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
except, the 4 people chosen were the 2 black people, Hispanic fat lady, Old guy...

Sure he used valid reasoning(all campaigned to be the camp director), but it still leaves a bad taste...
When you have nothing to go on, you are not going to pick people who have obvious similarities to yourself.

Not going to pick Jack since they matched up during the intros. The other young white dude all looked like they were going to be bro-ish as well, but not as competitive.

The chicks are basically all hot, so, as a guy, he doesn’t want them to go.

He is screwed whoever he takes, and whoever he takes he can be attacked on pc arguments. He has NOTHING to base his choices on.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my bet is that it is just a coincidence.... they have had multiple players from the same school, or state before.... I mean, how far do you think they go into vetting people's personal lives??
Possible? Sure, I guess. Likely? No way. She was talking about how she just got out of a long relationship during her bio. They would ask for the name of that person? And make the connection that her brother was a fellow cast member?

Possible, but HIGHLY unlikely

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you have nothing to go on, you are not going to pick people who have obvious similarities to yourself.

Not going to pick Jack since they matched up during the intros. The other young white dude all looked like they were going to be bro-ish as well, but not as competitive.

The chicks are basically all hot, so, as a guy, he doesn’t want them to go.

He is screwed whoever he takes, and whoever he takes he can be attacked on pc arguments. He has NOTHING to base his choices on.

I agree. Just saying that it leaves a bad taste. Especially with the history of the show.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am glad Michie won. One of the few times I felt the actual winner won.

But that finale was horrifying. The virtue signally was disgusting. They totally ruined that moment for him. He was totally unable to enjoy that moment because of completely baseless accusations that he was blindsided by.

Disgusting.

_rolltideroll_

4 out of 3 people have trouble with basic math...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,180.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My least favorite, and what I consider the most boring, season of them all.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But that finale was horrifying. The virtue signally was disgusting. They totally ruined that moment for him. He was totally unable to enjoy that moment because of completely baseless accusations that he was blindsided by.

Disgusting.
It was pretty ugly with the non-jurors.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Disgusting.

yea, I kind of felt bad for him... and I didn't even like him at all... But I do understand why there were whispers of racism... Just thought Michie's reasonings were valid enough to give him the benefit of doubt... and enough to not call him out on it...

he did deserve to win... but he did play a dirty game... this cast though was very weak... How Michie won some of those mental challenges was a joke...

Surprised with the softball questions the jurors asked michie and holly... what happened to what Cliff said, that he wanted Michie to just admit his dirty play...

I wanted to know too... it seemed like he is the type that always thinks he is right, even when he was dead wrong...

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This show blows.

Watched a lot of this season tho. Dominant winner.

Finale night was a black eye for the show. That bitch of a host should be embarrassed.

Pre jury proved why they were pre juror. Absolute losers.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was surprised that Julie Chen MOONVES allowed it to go there, given her experience with accusations that are denied.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was surprised that Julie Chen MOONVES allowed it to go there, given her experience with accusations that are denied.

I actually had to rewatch it because I fast forwarded through everything once they started voting. No sense in anything after that once the votes are in. Still, it was pretty pathetic for sure.

This show is running out of steam. They use the same cookie cutter mold of people and get similar results almost every year now. They better change it up next year or that could be it.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was by far the worst cast ever. This year the show became uninteresting. After a pretty good season last year.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very good point! That didn't even cross my mind.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ah yes, Julie"I slept with my at the time married boss to get my current job"Chen Moonves. She's also a HORRIBLE host and has been since the beginning. I have no idea why they would keep her at this point.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone watching the current season?

Tyler is a moron. Wanting to leave is fine. Cowardly, but fine. But he basically threw his ride-or-die under the bus by making his decision (and acting on it) without consulting with her first. He worked with Xmas to put Da’ and Bailey up, essentially having her show her cards going against D and B. Then he goes to D and B without talking to X first. His scenario would have put a HUGE target on X while her protection was out the door. She would have had all the negatives of a HoH without ANY of the benefit.

X needs to reevaluate her partnership with T. He was already acting kinda flaky this season (“I said something to this person, and now my whole game is blown up” was said by him practically every episode). Maybe she needs to shore up her partnership with Enzo moving forward and leave T in her wake.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone watching the current season?

Tyler is a moron. Wanting to leave is fine. Cowardly, but fine. But he basically threw his ride-or-die under the bus by making his decision (and acting on it) without consulting with her first. He worked with Xmas to put Da’ and Bailey up, essentially having her show her cards going against D and B. Then he goes to D and B without talking to X first. His scenario would have put a HUGE target on X while her protection was out the door. She would have had all the negatives of a HoH without ANY of the benefit.

X needs to reevaluate her partnership with T. He was already acting kinda flaky this season (“I said something to this person, and now my whole game is blown up” was said by him practically every episode). Maybe she needs to shore up her partnership with Enzo moving forward and leave T in her wake.

this whole week was an embarrassment and shows the problems with our culture. And it is terrible that you couldn’t watch this week without politics get in the way.

Game strategy, Christmas did the obvious move. She shouldn’t have to feel guilt for it.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I hate Tyler’s game. It was the same in his season. He plays all sides and then cries when people catch him and call his game dirty.