• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Brother

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats why i hope there is more to this one...

i dont mind calling a racist a racist... but this one seems a little overblown... and now will be by the players...

I guess I'll check in later to see how it played out, but I'm done watching this season. It sucks because the season was just getting good.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I'll check in later to see how it played out, but I'm done watching this season. It sucks because the season was just getting good.

the problem is that kyle is in a lose lose position... he cant really defend his actions... because saying HEY IM NOT A RACIST, just never works... and then you just act like you did something wrong and try to learn, while everyone just tells you how much you fucked up...

thats why i am hoping there is more to what he said and did... id rather write him off, if he really deserves it...

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the problem is that kyle is in a lose lose position... he cant really defend his actions... because saying HEY IM NOT A RACIST, just never works... and then you just act like you did something wrong and try to learn, while everyone just tells you how much you fucked up...

thats why i am hoping there is more to what he said and did... id rather write him off, if he really deserves it...
There isn't more to it though. It's literally about him suggesting people of color might be working together and suggesting the people on the outs start working together (which naturally means all white people because that's who is left).

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course Taylar saying that she wouldn't vote off a black female isn't racist and the producers suck it up.

Big Brother and Survivors are both swirling down the toilet. I have no problem at all with a huge number of mixed race people on any show. The minute that groups like the Cookout form and it's by race, the producers have to step in and kill it. If necessary, shut down the show anbd publicly say that they do not support racism of any kind and when groups of white, black, Asian or any other ethnic group cloister to eliminate other ethnic or color, the show will be shut down. Include men vs women.

Supporting the bullshit loses viewers and the sponsors need to step in.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There isn't more to it though. It's literally about him suggesting people of color might be working together and suggesting the people on the outs start working together (which naturally means all white people because that's who is left).

Here is the thing... i dont blame Taylor, Monte or Terrence for being upset... they heard it from other people and heard how he made them uncomfortable... the optics to them is that this was a much bigger deal than it really is...

thats why i am angry( not really angry, just closest emotion i can have for a show i watch for pure entertainment) at Michael and Brittany... this really felt like a plan to get Kyle out... i mean, how dare they and CBS ruin a kids life for such a mild case of potential racism... I liked michael, and his game before this... Now i consider this game the dirtiest ever...

the ironic thing about all this, is with 3 black people left in the game, you just gave them a thing to rally towards, and now they very well might make a final three... and call themselves the Kyle victims...

although i do think Terrence has too much integrity for this... But Monte, he is the biggest baby this season... so...

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Terrence...I love how Michael and Brittany decided he wasn't worthy of being included in the initial conversation (with Monte and Taylor).

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Terrence...I love how Michael and Brittany decided he wasn't worthy of being included in the initial conversation (with Monte and Taylor).

Wait, Terrence is black???

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They weaponized a serious issue in this country for the benefit of their game. It's pretty disgusting.

Looks like this is the new norm for these kinds of shows. Survivor had similar issues this past season. These shows have always been a guilty pleasure of mine. I can't deal with this crap though.
Weaponized a made up issue weaponized by people who have no lives to then use it to win a silly game because the america. People are sheep.

Fify

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t see color, so I have no idea.

so.. i think i have figured out the real problem with this show now-a-days...

its all wannabee actors or they want to be on the reality show circuit... Because of this they have to over dramatize everything...

CBS and the specific reality show production team is guilty of this too, they care only about their product, and will edit the show so we only see what they want us to see...

the edit team made what kyle did seem so much worse, and the "actors" over dramatized this whole situation... and then they created an atonement episode just for kyle...

Real people dont act like this...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so.. i think i have figured out the real problem with this show now-a-days...

its all wannabee actors or they want to be on the reality show circuit... Because of this they have to over dramatize everything...

CBS and the specific reality show production team is guilty of this too, they care only about their product, and will edit the show so we only see what they want us to see...

the edit team made what kyle did seem so much worse, and the "actors" over dramatized this whole situation... and then they created an atonement episode just for kyle...

Real people dont act like this...

CBS is at fault because they didn’t kill the show when the cookout assholes did this

Now it’s a perfectly legit strategy that needs to be considered

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently cbs has an affirmative action plan for big brother?

Fuck em

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CBS is at fault because they didn’t kill the show when the cookout assholes did this

Now it’s a perfectly legit strategy that needs to be considered

thing about the cookout that i dont think is understood... CBS and Big brother were desperate for a black winner... Im sure they even told the black contestants that they needed one of them to win... there were 7 of them, the cookout was an easy solution to everything... and like it or not, they were the best big alliance this show has ever seen...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thing about the cookout that i dont think is understood... CBS and Big brother were desperate for a black winner... Im sure they even told the black contestants that they needed one of them to win... there were 7 of them, the cookout was an easy solution to everything... and like it or not, they were the best big alliance this show has ever seen...
Never mind the fact that the first 2 CBB winners were black.

Nevermind that they hijacked Michi’s winning moment to highlight his opening day noms appearing to be racially based and they crucified him for it.

I don’t mind, too much, people joining for whatever reasons they see fit. I have a problem with the blatant double standard that shown. Michi is a racist asshole while the cookout is an inspiration.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never mind the fact that the first 2 CBB winners were black.

Nevermind that they hijacked Michi’s winning moment to highlight his opening day noms appearing to be racially based and they crucified him for it.

I don’t mind, too much, people joining for whatever reasons they see fit. I have a problem with the blatant double standard that shown. Michi is a racist asshole while the cookout is an inspiration.

***POLITICAL POST ***

i think we as a country need to separate micro aggressions and racism... and within the racism we need to be able to separate ignorance and hatred...

people that hate, are miserable people... and those people are who we need to identify as the REAL PROBLEM...

But micro aggressions are reflexes and first impressions... i dont get why those are so bad... sure we need to teach the younger generation to be better than us and not have these micro aggressions... but why do we need to harp on them and make it so much worse??

also, even though i am much more liberal than you guys, and dont see the Cookout to be as problematic is you guys do... i do think the real problem is SJW... I hate when they fight harder than the actual person/people affected in these situations... and i think that is my biggest problem in this specific scenario with kyle...

also, i hate when people bring up double standards... double standards is the weakest argument for anything....

end of my mild entertainment thread political rant****

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
***POLITICAL POST ***

i think we as a country need to separate micro aggressions and racism... and within the racism we need to be able to separate ignorance and hatred...

people that hate, are miserable people... and those people are who we need to identify as the REAL PROBLEM...

But micro aggressions are reflexes and first impressions... i dont get why those are so bad... sure we need to teach the younger generation to be better than us and not have these micro aggressions... but why do we need to harp on them and make it so much worse??

also, even though i am much more liberal than you guys, and dont see the Cookout to be as problematic is you guys do... i do think the real problem is SJW... I hate when they fight harder than the actual person/people affected in these situations... and i think that is my biggest problem in this specific scenario with kyle...

also, i hate when people bring up double standards... double standards is the weakest argument for anything....

end of my mild entertainment thread political rant****

Simplest way to put it:

If you think the blatantly racist cookout is ok but if a bunch of white people did the same to stop blacks people from winning you’d say it would be wrong, you are prt of the problem.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simplest way to put it:

If you think the blatantly racist cookout is ok but if a bunch of white people did the same to stop blacks people from winning you’d say it would be wrong, you are prt of the problem.
Except there has not been a single instance of a BB house evicting a black person BECAUSE they were black. Last season there were instances of people getting evicted because they WERE NOT black week after week. And it wasn’t even a debatable reason. It was blatantly stated that was the reason they were getting evicted.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except there has not been a single instance of a BB house evicting a black person BECAUSE they were black. Last season there were instances of people getting evicted because they WERE NOT black week after week. And it wasn’t even a debatable reason. It was blatantly stated that was the reason they were getting evicted.

Sure. I just mean that if they did that, they’d probably shut the show down

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My post was in support of your post. Stating history as evidence.

Oh yeah. I got you. I was acknowledging that it never happened and then just adding on if you had a white cookout big brother would be cancelled…

….this is a good plan to get rid of this show lol