• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Brother

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. If he chose turner he would have won in a landslide.
He failed to realize identity rules all. A black male easily defeats a white male (though the fact he is a bi white male makes it a bit more even), but a black female DESTROYS a black male.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He failed to realize identity rules all. A black male easily defeats a white male (though the fact he is a bi white male makes it a bit more even), but a black female DESTROYS a black male.

There is no question.

Dude carried her there and the house didn’t care

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

She controlled the jury. Got rid of all the haters before the jury. And she was the most popular of the leftovers. Remember that it was created for her. And then there were more females than men. The jury management was clear.

Monte was also showed zero loyalty throughout the season.

Taylor deserved to win over monte. She also did so much better with the questions. So much better.

When asked why monte played such a safe game, he should of said why is that a problem. I made it here and didn’t have to play hard.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a good question From BB Can 11

But first spoile

A player recevied a letter from home from his girlfriend in sometime during weeks 2-3 in some clothing

If a houseguest receives a letter THAT contains nothing to the game.

Just a simple I love you and your playing the right way.

Is it really cheating?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why Paramount still hasn’t released BBCan S10 yet.

And I am glad I power-binged Aussie-Survivor during that 3 day window when they streamed that illegally. Too bad I wasn’t able to get to S. Africa Survivor while it was up at that time as well.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why Paramount still hasn’t released BBCan S10 yet.

And I am glad I power-binged Aussie-Survivor during that 3 day window when they streamed that illegally. Too bad I wasn’t able to get to S. Africa Survivor while it was up at that time as well.

10 has nothing on 11 E15. Trust me

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh?

What did he say? I couldn’t figure it out…

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh?

What did he say? I couldn’t figure it out…

He actually said the N-word... intent does not matter once you say that on live tv.... there really is no controversy here... he needed to go!!!

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He actually said the N-word... intent does not matter once you say that on live tv.... there really is no controversy here... he needed to go!!!
That’s what I assumed, but it didn’t work in the context that they showed. Maybe they didn’t actually show him saying it (with bleeps) and that was what threw me off.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the way they are showing this season. The editing into some kind of supernatural thing is cheesy af.

But I like the “new” power they have introduced. It doesn’t fuck with the existing power of the HoH too much, and it introduces a “new” twist.

I quoted “new” because it isn’t a “new” power. They have just reintroduced (and granted, retooled) the “Power of Veto”. What is currently thought to be the “Power of Veto” is actually the “Golden Power of Veto”, which replaced the “Power of Veto” after S3 when the ”Power of Veto” was introduced. Originally, the PoV could not be used on yourself. The GPoV gave the winner the power to veto themselves. And that is what has been used since S4. The assumed retooled aspect is that I assume Jag CAN be named as a replacement.

Anyway, so far, I really like the game tweak so far. It will be interesting to see how it gets utilized from a strategic viewpoint.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s what I assumed, but it didn’t work in the context that they showed. Maybe they didn’t actually show him saying it (with bleeps) and that was what threw me off.

Yea. I didn’t catch it while watching it so I went to the Google machine to find out. He said the word. He knew he was in trouble immediately after he said it.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the way they are showing this season. The editing into some kind of supernatural thing is cheesy af.

But I like the “new” power they have introduced. It doesn’t fuck with the existing power of the HoH too much, and it introduces a “new” twist.

I quoted “new” because it isn’t a “new” power. They have just reintroduced (and granted, retooled) the “Power of Veto”. What is currently thought to be the “Power of Veto” is actually the “Golden Power of Veto”, which replaced the “Power of Veto” after S3 when the ”Power of Veto” was introduced. Originally, the PoV could not be used on yourself. The GPoV gave the winner the power to veto themselves. And that is what has been used since S4. The assumed retooled aspect is that I assume Jag CAN be named as a replacement.

Anyway, so far, I really like the game tweak so far. It will be interesting to see how it gets utilized from a strategic viewpoint.

I don’t mind any tweaks. What always bothers me is stupid game play. Nothing stupider than the the youth side!!! First the original 5 made it so clear that they were making an alliance. Then they bring in 3 more. But they are all youngsters too. I mean what kind of obvious target were they making. And it created the older ones to create their own.

It’s just dumb how some people come to play!!! It’s too bad because I like some of the young ones. But boy did they make themselves a target.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t like or dislike anyone yet. Red is a bit of caricature, but there is one of “him” every season. Going with a stereotypical white mountain man meme is the new stereotypical angry black religious mother type.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t like or dislike anyone yet. Red is a bit of caricature, but there is one of “him” every season. Going with a stereotypical white mountain man meme is the new stereotypical angry black religious mother type.

ill say this... that horror version of musical chairs was a nice breath of new air for the competitions... not sure if i want all the competitions to be like that... but they finally showed creativity, that did not give any advantage to certain type of players...

sure Hiram won, and he looks like he will be a comp beast... but still...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ill say this... that horror version of musical chairs was a nice breath of new air for the competitions... not sure if i want all the competitions to be like that... but they finally showed creativity, that did not give any advantage to certain type of players...

sure Hiram won, and he looks like he will be a comp beast... but still...
Agree. I hate the facade of the horror thing, but I like the new ideas they are introducing this year.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I dont dislike anyone but I have forgetten on 9 different occaisions that the other young black girl exists. Shit not sure if shes even young. She kinda looks like it. Dont know her name

Shes the definition of invisible so far. Every now and then I see her in a group huddle and im like "Haha forgot about this bitch"

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont dislike anyone but I have forgetten on 9 different occaisions that the other young black girl exists. Shit not sure if shes even young. She kinda looks like it. Dont know her name

Shes the definition of invisible so far. Every now and then I see her in a group huddle and im like "Haha forgot about this bitch"
We are only a week and a half in. Hard to highlight all 17 (15 after an eviction and an ejection) in just 4 episodes.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are only a week and a half in. Hard to highlight all 17 (15 after an eviction and an ejection) in just 4 episodes.

I mean everyone else at least has some rational thought given every ep.

This girl might as well just be a production member in the background

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean everyone else at least has some rational thought given every ep.

This girl might as well just be a production member in the background
I am not saying you are wrong. I am just saying it is super early.