• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Brother

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually had no problem with the Cookout last year. Honestly, when taking into effect the immediate CBS casting changes it was quite the brilliant strategy as we all know. And there has been some messed up stuff in the world. So they made an alliance with a bit of a cause. Never had a problem with it.

My issue is more so with the future going forward now. I do think Kyle was super paranoid and naive in his thinking on this one, jumped the gun way too quickly. But it is quite insane that apparently people cant try and speculate on if a cook out alliance is happening again.

Basically the logic there is that any time all minorities want to join up they are invincible because anyone who tries to stop it is a racist.

So in short, Cookout brilliant. Game ramifications for non black people going forward, bogus.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually had no problem with the Cookout last year. Honestly, when taking into effect the immediate CBS casting changes it was quite the brilliant strategy as we all know. And there has been some messed up stuff in the world. So they made an alliance with a bit of a cause. Never had a problem with it.

My issue is more so with the future going forward now. I do think Kyle was super paranoid and naive in his thinking on this one, jumped the gun way too quickly. But it is quite insane that apparently people cant try and speculate on if a cook out alliance is happening again.

Basically the logic there is that any time all minorities want to join up they are invincible because anyone who tries to stop it is a racist.

So in short, Cookout brilliant. Game ramifications for non black people going forward, bogus.

No.

It was racist as all fuck

It’s just dishonest to claim otherwise

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree.. the cookout was a necessary evil IMO... CBS and Big brother production was so desperate for a black winner, I am pretty sure they even brought the 7 in pre-shooting and told them that the production team chose 7, because we need a winner.... now you guys make it happen...

I think the cookout was just a natural formation....

I think Kyle's mistake was that he was so paranoid that he just couldn't get it out of his mind that this may possibly be happening... But I also think Michael and Brittany didn't help him think this out... they just let it fester... and then Michael and Brittany did Kyle wrong... for something this important, they should have came to Kyle first and told him that they were going to not just ruin his game, but potentially ruin his life...

I have no problem with the rest of the house finding out, they should know everything and anything... but the timing seemed fishy, and the way they did was terrible...

but here is the thing for future ramifications, there won't ever be an alliance big enough like the cookout to ever control the game like they did....

and what really happened to Kyle was not even that, the problem is that the contestants are now wannabe actors, or wannabe reality show stars, so they care more about the image expected of them... Kyle didn't realize the image he gave... but the rest were able to calculate their images in reaction... I mean damn that was a good acting job by monte, am I right??

Last edited:

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.

It was racist as all fuck

It’s just dishonest to claim otherwise

its racist the same way an all men's or all female alliance is sexist... but the difference between an all black alliance and an all white alliance is the implications and the optics...

if you think that an all black alliance has the same implications and optics of an all white alliance then you are being dishonest...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its racist the same way an all men's or all female alliance is sexist... but the difference between an all black alliance and an all white alliance is the implications and the optics...

if you think that an all black alliance has the same implications and optics of an all white alliance then you are being dishonest...

It’s exactly the same

There is no difference

If it’s wrong for one, it’s wrong for the other

It is that simple

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simplest way to put it:

If you think the blatantly racist cookout is ok but if a bunch of white people did the same to stop blacks people from winning you’d say it would be wrong, you are part of the problem.

Part not prt Brother.

As much as i Disagree in a way with what you said. In another Your right.

I don't see color though. Never have because If id did I would see and judge Minorites and as such, being I'm the Autism spectrum, I shall be judged myself.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s exactly the same

There is no difference

If it’s wrong for one, it’s wrong for the other

It is that simple

In a perfect world you are correct... but we don't live in that perfect world...

again the cookout was a necessary evil after the BLM action dominated the country... If you don't think that the cookout was a natural progression to the demand for a black winner, you are naive...

whether right or wrong...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a perfect world you are correct... but we don't live in that perfect world...

again the cookout was a necessary evil after the BLM action dominated the country... If you don't think that the cookout was a natural progression to the demand for a black winner, you are naive...

whether right or wrong...

It’s still racist af

Especially after the lies they told to start that nonsense

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s still racist af

Especially after the lies they told to start that nonsense

I don't think anyone doesn't think that the cookout was WRONG... but you also know if a black person did not win last year, with the 7 black people, this season would have had 10 or more black people... if a black person did not win BB might even be dead right now...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone doesn't think that the cookout was WRONG... but you also know if a black person did not win last year, with the 7 black people, this season would have had 10 or more black people... if a black person did not win BB might even be dead right now...

That just means those shitty crybaby execs can get fucked too

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That just means those shitty crybaby execs can get fucked too

sometimes the best way to get over something is just to let it happen... this is a good example of it IMO... now CBS and Big brother don't have the stigma of never having a black champion,.. now they could proceed....

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sometimes the best way to get over something is just to let it happen... this is a good example of it IMO... now CBS and Big brother don't have the stigma of never having a black champion,.. now they could proceed....

Yes, it’s just that they needed affirmative action and cheating from the producers bexuase they weren’t good enough to do it on their own….

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, it’s just that they needed affirmative action and cheating from the producers bexuase they weren’t good enough to do it on their own….

sure, but again, whether true or not, there has been plenty of evidence that gave minority contestants a disadvantage... the show got the stigma for a reason... even if other than that one season with those clear racist girls, the show had lots of implied racism... thing about implied racism or implied bias, is that maybe the contestants didn't realize... but the complaints from the viewers were non-stop...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure, but again, whether true or not, there has been plenty of evidence that gave minority contestants a disadvantage... the show got the stigma for a reason... even if other than that one season with those clear racist girls, the show had lots of implied racism... thing about implied racism or implied bias, is that maybe the contestants didn't realize... but the complaints from the viewers were non-stop...

i don't need even more fiction jammed into reality tv. They do enough of that without this bullshit

the show should've been shut down the second this happened.

all that other stuff is nonsense from people who don't have enough real issues in life.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't need even more fiction jammed into reality tv. They do enough of that without this bullshit

the show should've been shut down the second this happened.

all that other stuff is nonsense from people who don't have enough real issues in life.
\

your forgetting what you are watching then,... its reality tv... who do you think watches this, watches the feeds and comments to the feeds??

sure lots of us have guilty pleasures... but that is just to watch the show... there are some reality tv nuts out there...the production team cares about them much more than they do usl....

might be fiction... but they drool over this fiction..

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking back on Michael's game, did he ever use his HOH in the past to get anyone out that was not SAFE and bloodless??

I dont think his game was THAT good... he just won so many contests, that he put the big target on him...

i did like how he threw Brittany under the bus though!!... i actually respected him for that...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking back on Michael's game, did he ever use his HOH in the past to get anyone out that was not SAFE and bloodless??

I dont think his game was THAT good... he just won so many contests, that he put the big target on him...

i did like how he threw Brittany under the bus though!!... i actually respected him for that...
He left like a bitch, though.

And further evidence that the whole Kyle thing was complete BS. Terrance and Monte actually tried to establish a black alliance. Brittany tried to form an alliance of people with “similar characteristics”. Michael said he would never nominate someone from the LGBTHUSPLKY community.

So you allowed to form an alliance based on characteristics as long as it isn’t white and/or straight?

I am so tired of the double standard. Tired of it happening. Tired of people claiming it is justice. Tired of people saying it doesn’t exist.

I have no problem with a black alliance. I have no problem with a woman’s alliance. I have no problem with a gay alliance. But I also have no problem with any other alliance that might form. Alien, bald, young, old, white, yellow, athletic, smart, whatever. But don’t claim that one is valid and the other is evil.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Taylor wins... congrats to her... she actually had my vote vs Monte too...

my question is why did nobody call Monte out with his loyalty??

its weird because of the three...

my vote(not saying who would have won, since my vote of course means nothing)

I would have voted for Monte over Turner, Turner over Taylor, and Taylor over monte...

Taylor also did much better with the questions and her last words than Monte did...

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No it wasn’t. Kyle didn’t try to start an all white alliance, he mentioned it. But when he brought it up he brought up the most inclusive alliance in BB history. If Michael got shot the moment he steps out of the BB house the world would be better off.