• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Brother

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lotta murmurs on the feeds that Cirie and Co looking to flip the game already and blindside Hisam by keeping Reilly.

Would love that. Hisam fucking sucks. Dude is playing way too hard way to fast. Zero awareness. And Cameron would be the fall guy and hes a blob. Reilly gives good content.

And anything that has Cirie making moves, sign me up. So I hope they go through with it. Very early stages but Izzy seems down too

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lotta murmurs on the feeds that Cirie and Co looking to flip the game already and blindside Hisam by keeping Reilly.

Would love that. Hisam fucking sucks. Dude is playing way too hard way to fast. Zero awareness. And Cameron would be the fall guy and hes a blob. Reilly gives good content.

And anything that has Cirie making moves, sign me up. So I hope they go through with it. Very early stages but Izzy seems down too
I agree Hiram is playing with his head too high, but winning this HoH was almost complete luck. He had no say in which door he took.

Izzy (she is the Bull?) is too talkative. She is going to be a problem. Cirie and her son can’t take the shot themselves yet, though, but they need to “allow” it to happen if someone else targets her.

I don’t understand Hiram’s noms, though. His target is Reilly, and her blockers are Cam and the deaf dude. Why not nom the blockers to prevent the 3-way protection play? Reilly is less likely to win a PoV, so keep her out of the guaranteed slot (if Cam or the deaf dude wins while not nominated, they can protect Reilly while remaining safe themselves, forcing Hiram to name a fourth nom). MUCH less blood shed by naming the blockers out of the gate.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Hiram is playing with his head too high, but winning this HoH was almost complete luck. He had no say in which door he took.

Izzy (she is the Bull?) is too talkative. She is going to be a problem. Cirie and her son can’t take the shot themselves yet, though, but they need to “allow” it to happen if someone else targets her.

I don’t understand Hiram’s noms, though. His target is Reilly, and her blockers are Cam and the deaf dude. Why not nom the blockers to prevent the 3-way protection play? Reilly is less likely to win a PoV, so keep her out of the guaranteed slot (if Cam or the deaf dude wins while not nominated, they can protect Reilly while remaining safe themselves, forcing Hiram to name a fourth nom). MUCH less blood shed by naming the blockers out of the gate.

The ending was luck. But he went balls to wall for the rest of the comp. Going Veto/HOH/Veto is not smart strategy this early and hes being very conforntational and up front in strategy too. He nommed Cam causes hes hufflepuff?? Wtf haha.

Agreed on Izzy. Shes going to get wacked by Cirie at some point. Too much talking. She knows the secret of her and Jared and Cirie will act.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ending was luck. But he went balls to wall for the rest of the comp. Going Veto/HOH/Veto is not smart strategy this early and hes being very conforntational and up front in strategy too. He nommed Cam causes hes hufflepuff?? Wtf haha.

Agreed on Izzy. Shes going to get wacked by Cirie at some point. Too much talking. She knows the secret of her and Jared and Cirie will act.
Careful with spoilers. This week’s Veto has not been shown yet.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Careful with spoilers. This week’s Veto has not been shown yet.

Do spoilers really count with BB?

Its something that is openly posted all over socials and online even if you dont watch feeds.

But yeah I can watch that. This is just the one show where basically its 7 days a week always live follow along.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do spoilers really count with BB?

Its something that is openly posted all over socials and online even if you dont watch feeds.

But yeah I can watch that. This is just the one show where basically its 7 days a week always live follow along.
I watch the show, pretty much night-of. But I have been able to quite easily avoid the PoV results consistently for years. If you don’t frequent those sites, you can avoid those spoilers. If you have those in your YouTube algorithm or your X algorithm, I suppose you are pretty much fucked, but let’s just be careful with non-broadcasted stuff here. Feel free to use the spoiler tags, of course, but results of competitions or major game developments should be considered spoilers if they haven’t appeared on tv yet.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

would be the smart move as well... tell her you saved her, you have the numbers, or at least she wont target them anymore, target someone else on the other side.... also takes away a potential big competitior... not saying reilly is not one... she could be,...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is always a good idea to have a shield in the house who is causing more noise than anything you try to do. So keeping a big target like Reilly around makes sense. Meanwhile, ousting the furniture that is Cam doesn’t appear to ruffle anyone’s feathers. Win/Win.

But you gotta do that while not getting Hisam’s attention. He may be playing more visible than is ideal, but he is still an HoH and PoV threat every time out. You don’t want to be directly in his sights.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is always a good idea to have a shield in the house who is causing more noise than anything you try to do. So keeping a big target like Reilly around makes sense. Meanwhile, ousting the furniture that is Cam doesn’t appear to ruffle anyone’s feathers. Win/Win.

But you gotta do that while not getting Hisam’s attention. He may be playing more visible than is ideal, but he is still an HoH and PoV threat every time out. You don’t want to be directly in his sights.

meh... he is not a threat for HOH next week... and things are so fluid that they may change whenever he does win again... to play scared that Hiram will get ya, is a losing move... with that said, if you save Reilly, you are weakening the STRONG MALE Comp beast potential.... which may just make it easier for Hiram to win physical HOH competitions... its almost a damned if you do, damned if you dont option...

but if they continue being creative with competitions, i dont know what type of person will have advantages, or if it will just be competition by competition...

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hisam is an all time awful player strategy/social wise. And an all time just shitbag in general.

Vibes are the flip wont happen but nothing set in stone. Would be a bummer if Reilly goes.

And would be fucking hilarious to see his reaction if she stays. I think it would be really good for Cirie game to make it happen so long as Izzy is on board to(she would be if it did hypothetically happen).

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw this a couple episodes back, and now it is all I see…

Hisam = Howie

Am I the only one who sees this?

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Felicia

Lot of different ways this one could go to make things interesting. Hope they cook up something big.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now, the house seems 100% united, but I have seen bigger flips in the past…

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same.

But there is always a Outside guy running it, Like Ciere last week.

Hisiam is fucked and he did it himself
I should find the unedited professors meeting where he appeared to talk over everyone. The way that was aired LOOKED super edited to make him look like an ass. I wonder how real that was.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should find the unedited professors meeting where he appeared to talk over everyone. The way that was aired LOOKED super edited to make him look like an ass. I wonder how real that was.
Still. That Reilly speech was stupid.

And making plans for the next week WHEN YOU ARE NOT IN POWER is a good lesson in dumbassatrey

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i never watch it and the only thing i,ve heard about it is the guy getting thrown off for using the n word.