• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Brother

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yes, Haliegh was hot af tonight and made Angela look almost pedestrian.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baylee and Rock were pure butthurt votes. “Game recognizes game” my ass. That thing was clueless.

That said, I am 100% OK with the outcome. I was rooting for Tyler, but I think my vote might have gone for KC as well. Although Tyler’s closing speech was amazing (but his answer to Baylee’s question was nonsensical).

The legit top 2 made it to top 2. That NEVER happens in these shows.

I would have definitely voted for kc. I didn’t trust Tyler. Thought he played the ME game disguised as team play. He backstabbed Brett, when he could have just talked to him. And I am convinced if he won that last HOH he would have taken JC.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and yes... Swaggy is a fucking idiot. Those 2 won't last.

Idk. Swaggy was clearly an attention whore to impress the tv execs.

They might be trying to talk to bridezilla or some other show that exists to film their wedding and or wedding plans.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have definitely voted for kc. I didn’t trust Tyler. Thought he played the ME game disguised as team play. He backstabbed Brett, when he could have just talked to him. And I am convinced if he won that last HOH he would have taken JC.
Apparently, during the backyard interviews, he did say he was going to take KC if he won. And Scottie apparently based his vote on the fact that KC won the final HOH. So if T won the last comp, he might have beaten KC.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently, during the backyard interviews, he did say he was going to take KC if he won. And Scottie apparently based his vote on the fact that KC won the final HOH. So if T won the last comp, he might have beaten KC.

I don't care what he says... Why would he say otherwise?? just like if He won the veto, last week would he have kicked off KC instead of angela?? Probably!!!

I don't really believe he was loyal... Did he ever prove his loyalty to L6?? No, he lied to them to protect himself from playing both sides... he made final deals with everyone, but never had to keep his word...

and in the finale he promised KC to throw the first comp, but chickened out during the comp... sure, my opinions could all be based on the editing job by the producers... but I always got the feeling that he played the ME game, and never cared about L6... KC was loyal, maybe to a fault...

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've said earlier I haven't seen the earlier years but last year's vote was based off emotion, is that how it normally goes? I think Tyler deserved to win. How does being nice to people but doing what everyone else wants a winner of a show?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've said earlier I haven't seen the earlier years but last year's vote was based off emotion, is that how it normally goes? I think Tyler deserved to win. How does being nice to people but doing what everyone else wants a winner of a show?
She won damn near every veto, which is really the most important, bloodless comp. she was in an alliance that wanted the same people out that she wanted, so might as well let them get the blood on their hands (and limit their comp possibilities) while still keeping yourself safe and keeping the veto out of hands that will wreck your plans.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She won damn near every veto, which is really the most important, bloodless comp. she was in an alliance that wanted the same people out that she wanted, so might as well let them get the blood on their hands (and limit their comp possibilities) while still keeping yourself safe and keeping the veto out of hands that will wreck your plans.

She did win alot vetoes but that kind of was their strategy. Level 6 win HOH and Veto. I just don't get voting for someone who just did what was told. At least JC did something in the game.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She did win alot vetoes but that kind of was their strategy. Level 6 win HOH and Veto. I just don't get voting for someone who just did what was told. At least JC did something in the game.
Jc was huge in destroying Fess’ HOH. But outside of that, he was a useful tool of L6. He ALMOST turned Brett, though. But L6 sniffed it out and stopped it.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Booooooooooo at the Swaggy C haters :nono:

Please have him come back on the next installment. TV gold :pound:

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But at least we knew her game... I don't think we ever really saw tyler's game... Every hard decision he could have made was made for him... sure he executed, but I never got the feeling his loyalty to his alliance was real until they were dominating...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will also ask... HOW DID TYLER WIN FAN FAVORITE??

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was pulling for Tyler but I’m happy for KC, she knew the jury and how they respected honestly and loyalty(regardless of whether you think they should or not) and so that’s what she based her final 2 speech around. She was 100% loyal the whole game and so I understand why she won.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well you have to look at when she won things as well.

She won the Final 4 veto which is the most important of the season which sent Angela home and she also won the Final HOH sending JC home and guaranteeing her at least 2nd place. KC layed low this first half of the season and turned her game on during the second half and was responsible for evicting the last two people of the season, combine that with she knew the jury would appreciate honesty and loyalty more and it makes sense why she won.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think last year was the first time I saw a truly butt hurt jury and it was sickening. This year wasn't as bad, but definitely some hurt feels (Bayleigh, Rockfart). The whole "no blood on my hands" is so annoying. I wish someone would go in there totally fearless, but this game is built for sheep. People are scared of independent thought. I would definitely want to toss a rogue vote at all the first half nominations :dhd:

As far as Bayleigh and CHRIS go, that is such staged bs! They knew each other for 3 weeks :pound: 'tarded.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as Bayleigh and CHRIS go, that is such staged bs! They knew each other for 3 weeks :pound: 'tarded.

:nono:

560.jpg

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stawp swangin' on his nuts! He's annoying as hell! He asks a chick to marry him and then stands behind the Chenbot, mugging the camera while his "fianceé" is talking to someone off camera. They don't even look like they are aware that they are standing next to each other! Dorks!

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stawp swangin' on his nuts! He's annoying as hell! He asks a chick to marry him and then stands behind the Chenbot, mugging the camera while his "fianceé" is talking to someone off camera. They don't even look like they are aware that they are standing next to each other! Dorks!

he knocked up Bayleigh... had to propose... even though apparently she lost it in the jury house.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he knocked up Bayleigh... had to propose... even though apparently she lost it in the jury house.
Thank goodness for natural selection? :noidea: