• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Brother

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think last year was the first time I saw a truly butt hurt jury and it was sickening. This year wasn't as bad, but definitely some hurt feels (Bayleigh, Rockfart). The whole "no blood on my hands" is so annoying. I wish someone would go in there totally fearless, but this game is built for sheep. People are scared of independent thought. I would definitely want to toss a rogue vote at all the first half nominations :dhd:

As far as Bayleigh and CHRIS go, that is such staged bs! They knew each other for 3 weeks :pound: 'tarded.

Clearly staged. You could tell that “Chris” was an attention whore.

He was like “I got kicked of week 2 and nobody knows me anymore. What would make everyone know me again!!???”

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, I don’t really understand the butt hurt jury comments.

There is more to the game than just getting to the finals!!!

Jury management is just as important as anything else. If you failed at that then your game wasn’t as flawless as you thought.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jury management is just as important as anything else. If you failed at that then your game wasn’t as flawless as you thought.
Kaycee was smart in pandering to the jury, how she really cared about all of them so much and loved everyone so much. Those pansy asses ate that shit up.

I vote that the next All Stars be a villains cast. Let them destroy each other with lies and backstabbing :evil:

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Those Foutay douches didn't even know there was another alliance...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They took themselves out that’s the best part. Kaitlyn backstabbing Swaggy. And yet them still allowing her back in??!!!

Rockstar also retarded up during her veto competition. And Fessy had no clue whether his teammate Scottie was still his teammate. If they weren’t the worst alliance of all time then they actually had the numbers for most of the season. lol.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaycee was smart in pandering to the jury, how she really cared about all of them so much and loved everyone so much. Those pansy asses ate that shit up.

I vote that the next All Stars be a villains cast. Let them destroy each other with lies and backstabbing :evil:

Not happening. The celebrities are too pc. They care too much about their images.

Funny thing is that they are just like the normal BB casts. They are on the show to get their names out to become famous(again).

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're shocked faces when Angela broke it all down was priceless. Morons.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not happening. The celebrities are too pc. They care too much about their images.

Funny thing is that they are just like the normal BB casts. They are on the show to get their names out to become famous(again).
Nah- I'm not talking about the bastardized D-List celebrity versions; I mean a real All-Star cast of past contestants. Just all the ones that played a hardcore game, not sit around like lawn furniture until it was time to get kicked out.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah- I'm not talking about the bastardized D-List celebrity versions; I mean a real All-Star cast of past contestants. Just all the ones that played a hardcore game, not sit around like lawn furniture until it was time to get kicked out.

He would never come back. Because why tarnish your name as the best BB player ever.

But I would love to see Derrick the cop play again. Maybe him vs DR Rob

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually that would be fun

Take the 2 best players ever. Derrick and dr rob

Have them be captains. 2 teams of 7( captain can not take more than 2 players from their seasons...)

See how long those teams stay together especially when everyone already knows about the alliances.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he knocked up Bayleigh... had to propose... even though apparently she lost it in the jury house.
I also thought you were kidding with this...didn't know that she says she really was preggers.

Also, I'm not good with numbers, but this still doesn't make a ton of sense to me.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also thought you were kidding with this...didn't know that she says she really was preggers.

Also, I'm not good with numbers, but this still doesn't make a ton of sense to me.

They did some interview that my wife watched where they talked about her being pregnant and the day she found out is the day she was screaming like a crazy person at Tyler. Then I guess things went wrong in the jury house like they sometimes do with pregnancies. I thought they had condoms in the house.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did some interview that my wife watched where they talked about her being pregnant and the day she found out is the day she was screaming like a crazy person at Tyler. Then I guess things went wrong in the jury house like they sometimes do with pregnancies. I thought they had condoms in the house.
Yeah, I saw the video and they're totally over-explaining that he didn't ask her to marry him because she was pregnant. The whole thing is hella suspect, IMO.

And yes, they do supply condoms in the house.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I saw the video and they're totally over-explaining that he didn't ask her to marry him because she was pregnant. The whole thing is hella suspect, IMO.

And yes, they do supply condoms in the house.

I 100z believe that the proposal had nothing to do with her pregnancy. It had 100% to do with stealing the spotlight and planning on doing an MTV or VH1 reality show in the coming months.

HawkFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But at least we knew her game... I don't think we ever really saw tyler's game... Every hard decision he could have made was made for him... sure he executed, but I never got the feeling his loyalty to his alliance was real until they were dominating...

I feel like your last 3-4 posts are the reasons why Tyler should have won.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But at least we knew her game... I don't think we ever really saw tyler's game... Every hard decision he could have made was made for him... sure he executed, but I never got the feeling his loyalty to his alliance was real until they were dominating...

Like I was saying it was more of a question of how other ones go. We can agree to disagree, Tyler showed super loyalty to everyone except Brett and semi Sam. Im not mad Kaycee won I just think Tyler actually played the game physically and socially much better than her.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you have to look at when she won things as well.

She won the Final 4 veto which is the most important of the season which sent Angela home and she also won the Final HOH sending JC home and guaranteeing her at least 2nd place. KC layed low this first half of the season and turned her game on during the second half and was responsible for evicting the last two people of the season, combine that with she knew the jury would appreciate honesty and loyalty more and it makes sense why she won.

I get that but I guess in my eyes it's not "turning it on" She didn't start playing until there was no danger for her. Her side was fully dominating. I will say back to the she did well as she lost the most important HOH of the year for her team as well. I guess it's just all through a different lense.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think last year was the first time I saw a truly butt hurt jury and it was sickening. This year wasn't as bad, but definitely some hurt feels (Bayleigh, Rockfart). The whole "no blood on my hands" is so annoying. I wish someone would go in there totally fearless, but this game is built for sheep. People are scared of independent thought. I would definitely want to toss a rogue vote at all the first half nominations :dhd:

As far as Bayleigh and CHRIS go, that is such staged bs! They knew each other for 3 weeks :pound: 'tarded.

I totally understand last year's jury not wanting Paul to win. Had CBS had any heart they would've allowed Cody to kick Paul's ass for all the bullshit he did, instead of ordering them to be separated until the eviction of Jessica. Like I've said I'm new to this show but IMO Paul was a pussy for calling him a fake veteran then running like a coward and I have no sympathy for a coward not winning.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jc was huge in destroying Fess’ HOH. But outside of that, he was a useful tool of L6. He ALMOST turned Brett, though. But L6 sniffed it out and stopped it.

But that's why I think JC did more than Kaycee. JC tried flipping Brett and kept himself in the game. JC wouldn't have made the final 3 had he not pulled that move. Kaycee was never in trouble because Tyler and Angela played the game for her.