• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Brother

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but it would still be a KC move not an angela move... and anyone KC takes down might feel obligated to KC for taking them down... Except Sam, she has no clue what is happening..
My point is that if KC uses it, she is not taking a good shot that is forcing others to make plays. If she takes down JC, he will not vote out Tyler, so Angela will need to be the killing blow. If she takes down Sam, no way she kicks out Ty, so again, Angela will need to make the play.

KC would be declaring war without getting any benefit. Even if she and Angela plan it out, Angela would be the one to get credit, not KC. Why would KC do that? She would destroy her Ride-or-Die while giving someone else the resume builder to get it done. It makes no sense.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaycee is very loyal and won't go against Level 6 ... JC and Sam will be the next two voted out and then there will be the Final 3 HOH ... Tyler and Kaycee will take Angela ... Angela will take ????? either way Angela will not win ... her only chance to win is Kaycee and Tyler in the Jury House ... Just one man's opinion

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaycee is very loyal and won't go against Level 6 ... JC and Sam will be the next two voted out and then there will be the Final 3 HOH ... Tyler and Kaycee will take Angela ... Angela will take ????? either way Angela will not win ... her only chance to win is Kaycee and Tyler in the Jury House ... Just one man's opinion

IMO, the only way for Angela to win is to fuel the hate that she has already... to show the Jury, that she ONLY cared about winning , and not about the houseguests... the only way to do that was to turn on Tyler... But it is too late now...[

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
speaking of loyal... How is L6 being so loyal?? they are not!!! it was really L3 not L6, if they were loyal then they would not have thrown out Brett... Brett only was TALKING about backstabbing one, as in, MAYBE it was a smart idea to do it now...

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
speaking of loyal... How is L6 being so loyal?? they are not!!! it was really L3 not L6, if they were loyal then they would not have thrown out Brett... Brett only was TALKING about backstabbing one, as in, MAYBE it was a smart idea to do it now...

They did back stab one :pound:

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess I may one of the few that thinks this is one of the worst seasons in a while. Everything is just onesided and its really not because one side of the house is good, it just that the other side is bad. I'm still watching but if anyone but Tyler wins, it would be somewhat disappointing. He's really the only one that has been playing the whole time. This somewhat reminds me of the nerd herd season but not that bad.

Any of the 3 left from L6 could win and it would be fine.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

if he won the DE HOH, he was putting up Angela and Kaycee.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if he won the DE HOH, he was putting up Angela and Kaycee.

Thats the thing. We don’t know whether he actually would have. And he would not have it Tyler talked him out of it, as Tyler was his final 2.

My favorite moment this whole season is when Bailey went nuts, and Tyler was upset because he is not a villain. He absolutely is.

All the drama in the house is due to truths he held from his L6. And willingness to throw anyone under the bus.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope JC doesn't go. The last person I like :hope:

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats the thing. We don’t know whether he actually would have. And he would not have it Tyler talked him out of it, as Tyler was his final 2.

My favorite moment this whole season is when Bailey went nuts, and Tyler was upset because he is not a villain. He absolutely is.

All the drama in the house is due to truths he held from his L6. And willingness to throw anyone under the bus.
Why was she spewing blood? How does that happen? That was so insane and made her legit look psychotic. I wish someone would've said something to her in the moment about it. Of course, if anyone told her to calm down, WWIII would've ensued.

:pop2:

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why was she spewing blood? How does that happen? That was so insane and made her legit look psychotic. I wish someone would've said something to her in the moment about it. Of course, if anyone told her to calm down, WWIII would've ensued.

:pop2:
That was a perfect display of what happens when a “it’s all about me” princess gets into a situation where it isn’t all about her.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They really have avoided a lot of her behavior on the broadcasts. They have addressed her psychotic-ness, but really haven’t shown it. You know they will have security on the ready during tomorrow’s show just to be on the safe side.

That broad is coo coo for Cocoa Puffs. Seriously.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They really have avoided a lot of her behavior on the broadcasts. They have addressed her psychotic-ness, but really haven’t shown it. You know they will have security on the ready during tomorrow’s show just to be on the safe side.

That broad is coo coo for Cocoa Puffs. Seriously.

:scratch: Is eviction tomorrow?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently Julie Chen will not be leaving B.B. yet. She resigned from The Talk, but not B.B. While she is expected to at least finish this season of ?B.B., I have not found anything about ?B.B. moving forward. I would be shocked if she were not replaced at this point.