• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Brother

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And did anyone else catch It when Julie put on a huge “I’m with HIM” button when she signed off?

“I am Julie Chen-Moonves. Goodnight”

She also called him Brent, if for some reason Julie wants to continue working for the company who just fired her husband as CEO I doubt they’re going to renew her contract anyways, which is up after this year by the way.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She also called him Brent, if for some reason Julie wants to continue working for the company who just fired her husband as CEO I doubt they’re going to renew her contract anyways, which is up after this year by the way.
She hasn’t been The Talk all week. I wouldn’t be surprised if they replace her immediately. Can you imagine next Wednesday when the HGs sit down for the eviction and they see Ross as the new host with no explanation?

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know that I'd be able to watch another season, if she isn't the host.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don’t have any details about the comp itself, but Angela is the new HOH. Pretty clear the noms will be JC and Sam (speculation - I haven’t seen anything). In that scenario, you gotta figure JC is the target, right? While he has been creepy af, do the HGs feel that way? I get the sense JC is really liked by the HGs, so he is a threat in a F2. Angela and Sam have to be the preferred F2 targets for Tyler and KC if they want to win. If they are truly loyal to each other, though, and take each other to the end, that could be the first time in BB/Survivor history that the true best 2 made it to the end. Doubt that happens, though.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don’t have any details about the comp itself, but Angela is the new HOH. Pretty clear the noms will be JC and Sam (speculation - I haven’t seen anything). In that scenario, you gotta figure JC is the target, right? While he has been creepy af, do the HGs feel that way? I get the sense JC is really liked by the HGs, so he is a threat in a F2. Angela and Sam have to be the preferred F2 targets for Tyler and KC if they want to win. If they are truly loyal to each other, though, and take each other to the end, that could be the first time in BB/Survivor history that the true best 2 made it to the end. Doubt that happens, though.
The house knows how JC is and they definitely want him out now that Brett’s gone but the only thing that could save him is they know the jury doesn’t care for him so he may be someone Tyler wants to take to the end because he can beat him.

Of course Tyler is not really thinking logically these past few weeks because he’s with Angela so she’s kind of clouding his judgment on things, and also because he still says Kaycee is his legit final 2 which would be awful because she stands the best chance at beating him.

His best chance at winning would be to take Angela because the jury absolutely hates her more than anyone and he doesn’t actually have a final 2 with her so she’s ironically enough the only one he’s not promised to take to the end. Everyone else left in the house he has a final 2 deal with so he’s in a tricky spot.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And did anyone else catch It when Julie put on a huge “I’m with HIM” button when she signed off?

“I am Julie Chen-Moonves. Goodnight”
I was totally :shocked: when she said that!! Especially after I'd heard on a rival news station the day before that she was taking a break from her other show and that there were moving trucks outside their home. Total shit stirrers on ABC! lol!

It was like she just told everyone to pound sand! :laugh3:

And it would SUCK to have anyone else but her host. Ross?? #ButFirst I'd have to mute and turn on CC!

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, Angela can win this IF she sends Tyler out this week... But it has to be this week...

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was totally :shocked: when she said that!! Especially after I'd heard on a rival news station the day before that she was taking a break from her other show and that there were moving trucks outside their home. Total shit stirrers on ABC! lol!

It was like she just told everyone to pound sand! :laugh3:

And it would SUCK to have anyone else but her host. Ross?? #ButFirst I'd have to mute and turn on CC!

I don’t want to go too in-depth on politics on a Big Brother discussion but I’ll say this

What Julie did last night was basically show everyone that sexual assault even allegations are not OK unless it’s someone you are directly tied too and then you’re accepting of it.

Look I get it, she’s married to Les and even with his allegations I’m not expecting her to distance herself from her husband but she basically lost all credibility when talking about anything on the #MeToo movement or sexual assault cases in general. She had no problem ridiculing Bill Cosby and his wife or Harvey Weinstein and his wife or anyone else involved and yet when it’s her husband she’s in his corner. Now that’s definitely her right as his wife but she basically proved herself to be a giant hypocrite.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope with mooviess GTFO, cbs will get rid of CBS all access

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t want to go too in-depth on politics on a Big Brother discussion but I’ll say this

What Julie did last night was basically show everyone that sexual assault even allegations are not OK unless it’s someone you are directly tied too and then you’re accepting of it.

Look I get it, she’s married to Les and even with his allegations I’m not expecting her to distance herself from her husband but she basically lost all credibility when talking about anything on the #MeToo movement or sexual assault cases in general. She had no problem ridiculing Bill Cosby and his wife or Harvey Weinstein and his wife or anyone else involved and yet when it’s her husband she’s in his corner. Now that’s definitely her right as his wife but she basically proved herself to be a giant hypocrite.
To be honest, I don't pay much attention to anyone with their #metoo shit, including her, so I'm totally in the dark about it, but agree with your assessment that it nullifies any opinion she'd voiced previously. I just thought it was super funny that she went there in her "stand by your man" moment. It was a pretty bold statement, IMO.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just Finished the week

Brett just shot himself in the foot all week.

And that end FU Statement by Chen was Priceless

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam and JC

Apparently JC is totally flipping out while Sam is taking it in stride.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Randomly tripped over this today. Go to 3:40.

Kids, cover your eyes.

(Please ignore the political ideas. That’s not the point of this post)

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No idea what the comp was, but KC won. No ceremony yet.

How brutal would it be if she used it? I can’t imagine either JC or Sam would vote with her to boot Tyler, though, so there wouldn’t be a point.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No idea what the comp was, but KC won. No ceremony yet.

How brutal would it be if she used it? I can’t imagine either JC or Sam would vote with her to boot Tyler, though, so there wouldn’t be a point.

Tyler has to know that it’s time to cut KC and she can’t be his final 2 because he’ll lose to her in a heartbeat. Hell even Angela while not liked by the jury has been responsible for over half the jury’s evictions so if they vote game wise and not personally Angela has a decent shot at winning.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam and JC

Apparently JC is totally flipping out while Sam is taking it in stride.

Angela NEEDED to send out tyler this week, if she wants to win it all... without that move, she has no chance...

Edit: added spoiler tag. Cal.

Last edited by a moderator:

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Angela NEEDED to send out tyler this week, if she wants to win it all... without that move, she has no chance...
Still possible. I just think it highly unlikely.

Last edited:

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still possible. I just think it highly unlikely.

No, it needed to be her idea, if KC takes someone off it will HAVE to be Tyler...

If angela has any shot of winning she needs to show everybody that she is not loyal to anybody...

Edit: Added spoiler tags. cal

Last edited by a moderator:

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it needed to be her idea, if KC takes someone off it will HAVE to be Tyler...

If angela has any shot of winning she needs to show everybody that she is not loyal to anybody...
But if KC takes someone down, she would clearly be targeting Tyler. I don’t think whoever she takes down will vote Tyler out, so Angela would have to be the one to stab him in the back.

Ain’t happening.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But if KC takes someone down, she would clearly be targeting Tyler. I don’t think whoever she takes down will vote Tyler out, so Angela would have to be the one to stab him in the back.

Ain’t happening.

but it would still be a KC move not an angela move... and anyone KC takes down might feel obligated to KC for taking them down... Except Sam, she has no clue what is happening..