• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Brother

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haleigh and Sam

Apparently Sam is the target and she knows it and is ok with it.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evil Dick was the biggest ass to ever play the game, and he won.

Of course, he beat his own daughter while doing it, but...

Well like I said I'm new to this show, the wife loved it so I had to watch. I just had that question when Brett said everyone in the jury hated Angela so he wanted her out which seems ass backwards as you should want someone to go to final 2 who the jury would vote for you over them right? Derek played the game great but was nice about it. Paul was a pussy and a tool bag and the jury saw through it twice.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haleigh and Sam

Apparently Sam is the target and she knows it and is ok with it.

i think that is dumb to put haleigh up... KC needs an outside of L6 person that is hers.... Just in case something goes wrong...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC won the Veto comp last night.

It was the B.B. Superhero Comic comp, it looks like.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC won the Veto comp last night.

It was the B.B. Superhero Comic comp, it looks like.

Yep and the previous record for fastest time in that comp was 11 minutes, she apparently did it in 2.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep and the previous record for fastest time in that comp was 11 minutes, she apparently did it in 2.
I heard them talking about the “2 minutes” thing, but I wasn’t certain that’s what they meant. Tyler was talking about how he took about 2 minutes at the start just studying the pics. If she truly completed it in 2 mins, that freakish and she HAS to go now. She will beat anyone she goes against in the f2.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outside of Sam, I would be AOK with any of the remaining players winning. Solid players this year all around.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess I may one of the few that thinks this is one of the worst seasons in a while. Everything is just onesided and its really not because one side of the house is good, it just that the other side is bad. I'm still watching but if anyone but Tyler wins, it would be somewhat disappointing. He's really the only one that has been playing the whole time. This somewhat reminds me of the nerd herd season but not that bad.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess I may one of the few that thinks this is one of the worst seasons in a while. Everything is just onesided and its really not because one side of the house is good, it just that the other side is bad. I'm still watching but if anyone but Tyler wins, it would be somewhat disappointing. He's really the only one that has been playing the whole time. This somewhat reminds me of the nerd herd season but not that bad.
It is a bit of a boring season, but I like the players still around (at least a little) and I think any (again, save for Sam) is worthy of winning. Losing Swaggy and Rockstar so early probably really pissed off cbs. They were the supposed to be the shit-stirrers this year. Tyler was recruited, but he isn’t a shit-stirrer.

While I am rooting for Tyler, I would be 100% AOK with KC winning, and I would not be pissed about anyone (save Sam) winning.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a bit of a boring season, but I like the players still around (at least a little) and I think any (again, save for Sam) is worthy of winning. Losing Swaggy and Rockstar so early probably really pissed off cbs. They were the supposed to be the shit-stirrers this year. Tyler was recruited, but he isn’t a shit-stirrer.

While I am rooting for Tyler, I would be 100% AOK with KC winning, and I would not be pissed about anyone (save Sam) winning.

Rockstar screamed floater. Maybe it's just me.

Swaggy C definitely should've stayed a lot longer than what he did.

Ickey Shuffle

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been awhile since I've seen this much gameplay. A welcome sight. Emphasis on gameplay.

Faysal almost single handily ruined this season for me tho. He's the dumbest mofo on the face of this planet.

Ickey Shuffle

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want another All-Star season. Anything to bring back Rachel Reilly, Dan Gheesling, Janelle Pierzina, Doctor Will, Evil D, etc...

I'll take another Celebrity season too. But A+ celebrities tho.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want another All-Star season. Anything to bring back Rachel Reilly, Dan Gheesling, Janelle Pierzina, Doctor Will, Evil D, etc...

I'll take another Celebrity season too. But A+ celebrities tho.
I'm a die hard Janelle fan so I would support that 100%. Can't stand Dr. Will's stupid side kick though, so if his dumb ass was on it, I might not be able to stomach it. And I think Dick is dead, right?

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Donatos, why was Dani on the Victor/what's-her-face-with-the-annoying-voice-that-won engagement episode? Is she friends with them or something? Seemed totally out of place.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Only person I really don't like is Angela. The way she turned everyone on Rachel when Rachel was telling the truth and had a final 2 with her really turned me off. Even L6 ate their own there which was really sloppy game.

Agree, Sam winning would be ridiculous. If she gets taken to the end though, its a possibility. I don't see that happening though. None of them seem to really be thinking any end game or jury votes.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Donatos, why was Dani on the Victor/what's-her-face-with-the-annoying-voice-that-won engagement episode? Is she friends with them or something? Seemed totally out of place.

Ya she’s really good friends with Nicole.