• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Brother

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^this is what Scottie was referring to last night, about keeping him or Haleigh in the game, otherwise, the hive has majority votes.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's crazy how much CBS edits out for the general public. The live feeds vs. what is broadcast is often two totally different shows. I used to follow the live feeds (morty's, jokers) religiously because you'd know what was REALLY going on, instead of the sanitized crap CBS wants to feed you. But then I got lazy :laugh:

I think the biggest edit job this year is Haleigh from the live feeds to the real show. On the feed she’s pretty clueless and downright dumb and yet the show makes it seem like she was on the same mental level is Tyler. Hell they completely ignored when she was HOH she got drunk with Rockstar and invited Tyler into the HOH room and for about 2 hours was spilling all of her secrets to him.

The biggest factor this was when Fessy put Scottie up when he was HOH, Haleigh was the one who was behind that because JC got in her ear and made it seem like it would be the best move so she went to Fessy telling him how they had to get Scottie out, but if you watch the show they edited it to where she’s the only one who was trying to talk him out of it.

Like both Fessy and Haleigh are about on the same level they’re both pretty stupid in the game but with editing they made Fessy seem like the big dumb idiot and Haleigh the savior when that’s definitely not the case if you watch the feeds.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^this is what Scottie was referring to last night, about keeping him or Haleigh in the game, otherwise, the hive has majority votes.

can't guarantee the rest of those morons stick together since they never did in the game.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She won't, though. The numbers aren't there. She'd need some more resume building via comp wins... only way.
Assuming Haleigh makes it f2 vs a L6...

Bay
Rock
Fess
Scottie

L6x3
JC

Sam decides (no way Sam votes for Haleigh).

So Haleigh can only beat Sam, in which case she may win unanimously.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the biggest edit job this year is Haleigh from the live feeds to the real show. On the feed she’s pretty clueless and downright dumb and yet the show makes it seem like she was on the same mental level is Tyler. Hell they completely ignored when she was HOH she got drunk with Rockstar and invited Tyler into the HOH room and for about 2 hours was spilling all of her secrets to him.

The biggest factor this was when Fessy put Scottie up when he was HOH, Haleigh was the one who was behind that because JC got in her ear and made it seem like it would be the best move so she went to Fessy telling him how they had to get Scottie out, but if you watch the show they edited it to where she’s the only one who was trying to talk him out of it.

Like both Fessy and Haleigh are about on the same level they’re both pretty stupid in the game but with editing they made Fessy seem like the big dumb idiot and Haleigh the savior when that’s definitely not the case if you watch the feeds.
Wow. See? Totally different show!! I've also heard that Sam is truly a friggin' psycho and CBS is totally taming it down. When will the players get a clue that zingbot speaks the truth?? :laugh:

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assuming Haleigh makes it f2 vs a L6...

Bay
Rock
Fess
Scottie

L6x3
JC

Sam decides (no way Sam votes for Haleigh).

So Haleigh can only beat Sam, in which case she may win unanimously.

try getting a L6 vote if you take Haleigh to the finals and boot one of them.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. See? Totally different show!! I've also heard that Sam is truly a friggin' psycho and CBS is totally taming it down. When will the players get a clue that zingbot speaks the truth?? :laugh:
They are all scared shitless of Sam. There was a situation where they were hanging in Blue and she came in and started talking about curbstomping people. They all went silent and said later how that freaked them all out.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
try getting a L6 vote if you take Haleigh to the finals and boot one of them.
I dunno if L6 is as emo as the hive. Also...Tyler had the right idea- let JC be the one to take a swing at Angela.

Who do you all think is Tyler's TRUE F2? Does he even know?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno if L6 is as emo as the hive. Also...Tyler had the right idea- let JC be the one to take a swing at Angela.

Who do you all think is Tyler's TRUE F2? Does he even know?
I think KC. They have been together since day 2 and they just had a serious heart 2 heart just before eviction last night. She is the only one he openly talks about Tangela with.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are all scared shitless of Sam. There was a situation where they were hanging in Blue and she came in and started talking about curbstomping people. They all went silent and said later how that freaked them all out.
I nearly choked when she told JC to "jump off of that balcony and I'll catch you, you little son of a bitch." :laugh3:

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think KC. They have been together since day 2 and they just had a serious heart 2 heart just before eviction last night. She is the only one he openly talks about Tangela with.
lulz...he'll end up losing to her. He needs to take Brett or JC.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I feel like JC, Sam and Angela will lose to anyone they are in the final 2 with.

So they are the top 3 that I would take to the finals. Even with jury tampering.

You also KNOW that one way or another the L6(4) will break up. And very possibly upset one enough that being in the 6 is not enough of a reason to vote for the 6.

If Kc is smart she will put up JC and Angela.

JC is the only threat to her game. And it will force Tyler and his followers to knock him out. With no other blood on her hand. Angela is the perfect pawn.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like JC, Sam and Angela will lose to anyone they are in the final 2 with.

So they are the top 3 that I would take to the finals. Even with jury tampering.

You also KNOW that one way or another the L6(4) will break up. And very possibly upset one enough that being in the 6 is not enough of a reason to vote for the 6.

If Kc is smart she will put up JC and Angela.

JC is the only threat to her game. And it will force Tyler and his followers to knock him out. With no other blood on her hand. Angela is the perfect pawn.
Do you think Angela could be convinced to be a pawn? She'll probably ask Sam to do it. But I don't know... I just don't think L6 can turn on each other until they're the F4. They need to let JC, Sam or Haleigh take the shot, that way, they can be all, "There are literally no other options! We HAVE to start picking each other off". I'd let JC win the HOH, that way, he has to be out in the open with his picks instead of whispering suggestions and stirring the pot behind the scenes. Put his feet to the fire a bit. I bet he'd chicken out and go for the easy outs...haleigh & sam.

I'm looking forward to double eviction... it really is the only way they could get rid of Sam and not have to endure her psychosis for too long. I love the chaos of DE nights! :pop2:

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think Angela could be convinced to be a pawn? She'll probably ask Sam to do it. But I don't know... I just don't think L6 can turn on each other until they're the F4. They need to let JC, Sam or Haleigh take the shot, that way, they can be all, "There are literally no other options! We HAVE to start picking each other off". I'd let JC win the HOH, that way, he has to be out in the open with his picks instead of whispering suggestions and stirring the pot behind the scenes. Put his feet to the fire a bit. I bet he'd chicken out and go for the easy outs...haleigh & sam.

I'm looking forward to double eviction... it really is the only way they could get rid of Sam and not have to endure her psychosis for too long. I love the chaos of DE nights! :pop2:

I agree that going against L6 is tough. But if done correctly she gets no blood on her. And gains an ally in Haleigh. Which she needs.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, I am not so sure about Brett. He has played a great social game. I think the proper people to go to the F2 with would be jc, Sam or Angela. Everyone else has played a good, balanced game.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, I am not so sure about Brett. He has played a great social game. I think the proper people to go to the F2 with would be jc, Sam or Angela. Everyone else has played a good, balanced game.
Really? I suppose you're right. It seemed like the only person outside of L6 that he socialized with, was Haleigh. But then i remember he & JC and the info he got out of Scottie, so maybe that's true. I am so not looking forward to Rockstar & Bayleigh's jury appearance. They are going to be insufferable whiners.
:poke:

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? I suppose you're right. It seemed like the only person outside of L6 that he socialized with, was Haleigh. But then i remember he & JC and the info he got out of Scottie, so maybe that's true. I am so not looking forward to Rockstar & Bayleigh's jury appearance. They are going to be insufferable whiners.
:poke:
His double agent game was pure jury-management. And while he SAYS he is loyal to L6, he has played close to everyone but RS. He and Haleigh have been getting real close since Fess left.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My top 3 are:

Brett( who finally wins a HOH, the final HOH)
Tyler (who Brett Evicts)
Angela

JC is a threat that should have been neutralized weeks ago.

Seriously thinking about trying out for BB Canada.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My top 3 are:

Brett( who finally wins a HOH, the final HOH)
Tyler (who Brett Evicts)
Angela

JC is a threat that should have been neutralized weeks ago.

Seriously thinking about trying out for BB Canada.
2 questions:

The token ghey guy?

Canada has a BB?