• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Better Chance Of Happening?

Better Chance That...

• Cavs don't make Finals

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • Win the title

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody is wrong though. It's about what has a BIGGER chance of happening.

Just like I could say Donald Trump becoming best friends with a Mexican has a better chance of happening than Bill Russell returning to the NBA and becoming MVP.

They're equally as plausible as they are ridiculous

A very fair point.

Although, someone would have to be giving CLE basically zero shot at the title to stand by their vote on this poll.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will admit to being wrong here.

Kyrie, Love and LeBron looked like they hated each other 2 months ago. Now all of a sudden they are waiting for each other to walk off the court together after post game interviews? Crazy!

My beef with the Cavs was never talent, it was chenistry and defense. They have clearly fixed the chemistry, and because of it their offense just might be good enough to outscore the Warriors. I now think they have a pretty decent shot at winning the title. Never seen a team transform like this in such a short time.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will admit to being wrong here.

Kyrie, Love and LeBron looked like they hated each other 2 months ago. Now all of a sudden they are waiting for each other to walk off the court together after post game interviews? Crazy!

My beef with the Cavs was never talent, it was chenistry and defense. They have clearly fixed the chemistry, and because of it their offense just might be good enough to outscore the Warriors. I now think they have a pretty decent shot at winning the title. Never seen a team transform like this in such a short time.
going from Blatt to Lue had huge implications the people outside of Cleveland did not really fully grasp at the time.

Bolt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cavs have a less of chance of not winning a tittle, then missing the finals. They just have been blowing out the Raptors.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I think they're playing great," Blatt told ESPN.com on Saturday, shortly before Game 3 of the Eastern Conference finals between the Cavs and Toronto Raptors. "I think that the players and the coaching staff are doing a terrific job, I really do. And I think the fact that they are healthy and have actually even added a piece or two makes them the team to beat right now, in my opinion. That's really all I want to say."

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I think they're playing great," Blatt told ESPN.com on Saturday, shortly before Game 3 of the Eastern Conference finals between the Cavs and Toronto Raptors. "I think that the players and the coaching staff are doing a terrific job, I really do. And I think the fact that they are healthy and have actually even added a piece or two makes them the team to beat right now, in my opinion. That's really all I want to say."

tap*tap* don't look nooowww...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have heard a few people say this. They have been inpressive, but frankly this is a huge slap in the face to the Warriors. Anybody who says Golden State is not the favorite is deluding themselves. As well as the Cavs have played, I honestly think Portland is better than anybody the Cavs have faced. Maybe Toronto would be equal to the Blazers if they had a healthy JV, but they do not.

I am not going to say Cleveland doesn't have a chance anymore, but to call them the favorites is a little ridiculous. Golden State's big 3 is just as good and they have more depth beyond them.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have heard a few people say this. They have been inpressive, but frankly this is a huge slap in the face to the Warriors. Anybody who says Golden State is not the favorite is deluding themselves. As well as the Cavs have played, I honestly think Portland is better than anybody the Cavs have faced. Maybe Toronto would be equal to the Blazers if they had a healthy JV, but they do not.

I am not going to say Cleveland doesn't have a chance anymore, but to call them the favorites is a little ridiculous. Golden State's big 3 is just as good and they have more depth beyond them.
well considering OKC matches up horrible against the Spurs...we shall have to see right? ;)

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well considering OKC matches up horrible against the Spurs...we shall have to see right? ;)

So you honestly think Cleveland should be the faborite based on a 10 game sample against teams that were overmatched?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody is wrong though. It's about what has a BIGGER chance of happening.

Just like I could say Donald Trump becoming best friends with a Mexican has a better chance of happening than Bill Russell returning to the NBA and becoming MVP.

They're equally as plausible as they are ridiculous

Actually....21 people were wrong lol

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not like he was going to win a title in Cleveland anyway so he made the right choice. Why go to a team were I'm not going to win a title and have them limit me to a spot up shooter? Why not go to another team where i won't win a title but they're not going to limit me and get more minutes? Easy choice

You were saying all types of stupid things up in here

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, but they won those 2 games without Irving.

People assume they should be much better with him, but the problem is chemistry, not talent. Kyrie kills chemistry for the 3 reasons stated on the other thread:

Ball stopper, bad defense, poor shot selection at times

Teams that take bad shots, play large amounts of ISO offense and don't play great defense simply don't win titles. You can get away with one of those habits, but you have to be damn near perfect to beat this year's Warrior team, and Cleveland ain't close.

I think Cleveland might be able to beat OKC in a series, but what are the chances of OKC coming out of the West. Maybe 5%?

Also, keep in mind that Golden State is much better this year than they were last.

First ROFL, Second, that proves my original point that the cavs would have beat gs if just Irving had played last year let alone Love

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not the poll though. The poll is whether or not the Cavs have a better chance of not making the finals or winning the title.

At this point in time, the gap between the Warriors/Spurs is bigger than the gap between the Cavs and the other top Eastern Conference teams.

Obviously, that could change by the end of the season. If the Cavs figure things out, start clicking and doing what Lue wants, they have the talent to close the gap between themselves and the Warriors/Spurs significantly. A significant injury on GSW or SAS changes things as well. But, until then, they are likely to be a fairly heavy underdog vs. the Warriors/Spurs and probably close to even money vs. OKC.

This i can agree with and would have agreed with at the time especially with how the cavs had been playing. It's nice to look back at old threads and read comments from the people who were not biased, and could make a sound judgement.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see the cavs bandwagoners are having a slow day...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow..right again, lol

I have no issue with anyone being wrong, including myself.
My issue is with the hiding, twisiting, and cowardliness.

I did say Cavs best chances were years 1 and 2, right?
I did give Cavs 35% chance even down 3-1, right?

You gave Whiteside 0% chance to accomplish what he's about to get rewarded for this week, right?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First ROFL, Second, that proves my original point that the cavs would have beat gs if just Irving had played last year let alone Love

No, not even close. Cleveland gelled together this season. They were not nearly as good last year and they won their 2 games without Kyrie and lost 1 with him. This year's results prove nothing about last year.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, not even close. Cleveland gelled together this season. They were not nearly as good last year and they won their 2 games without Kyrie and lost 1 with him. This year's results prove nothing about last year.

Cavs fans still harping on that, but ignoring the injuries Warriors had this year.
It just is what it is.

#shithappens