• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best WC weekend matchup.

What is your favorite match-up for WC weekend?

• Pats @ Bills

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Steelers @ Chiefs

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Raiders @ Bengals

• Niners @ Cowboys

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Eagles @ Bucs

• Cards @ Rams

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Just gonna sit back and enjoy them all with a large bowl of tater salad.

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what do guys figure the best match-up of this weekend is?
AFC
Pats @ Bills- I figure this will be a cold weather, smash in the mouth, defensive game. Probablt one of the better games, imo.
Steelers @ Chiefs- Mahomes and the Chiefs likely send Big Ben off with a whoopin' but maybe Pittsburghs D keeps them in the game.
Raiders @ Bengals- The jungle will be rockin' and this has all the makings of a shoot-out. An untimely turnover could swing it one way or the other.
NFC
Niners @ Cowboys- Maybe the best match-up of the weekend. If the Cowboys have their A game on both sides, tough to beat but Zeurlein better not be missing FGs and McCarthy better not fuck things up or Dallas fans will lose their shit. Niners are a really tough draw though. This team is tough and hits you in the mouth. I'm smelling an upset here.
Eagles @ Bucs- Eagles rode the easiest second half schedule to get a chance for Brady to give them a butt kicking. Maybe they surprise us with a beat up Bucs team but I doubt it. Will lijely have to rely on Hurts' arm more and yhat could be problematic.
Cards @ Rams- The Monday capper has division rivals that split the season series with the Rams tge more recent victor. The rubber match should be a good one. Let's see if the league leader in ints can get off the 0 for the playoffs schnide.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think all of them have the potential to be good. I vote for Pats-Bills because they are division rivals and their earlier games were interesting.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Most of these could turn into really good games. I went with Niners/Boys looking at the matchups.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 49ers are the most likely of the road teams to get an upset win. It should be an interesting clash of styles.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year, the Niners and Cowboys were both totally wrecked with injuries so they fell off the map but the Niners were the dominant NFC team from the year before. I believe this is also the only matchup where they haven't played each other in the regular season so there is an unknown quality to this matchup. The style of the Niners offense should attack the one guy everyone wants to see on the Cowboys - Parsons. Jimmy G is the type of QB who gets good yardage per attempt but he also puts the ball in harms way and the Cowboys are the type of defense that gives up yardage but also turns it over.

There is the potential for huge swings of momentum in this one so it would get my vote as the best matchup on paper

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Raiders are the team to start the Bengals playoff winless streak back in the early 90's. It was also the "Bo Jackson" game, where he injured his hip and never would be the same/play again. For many, that is the "Curse" of Bo Jackson on the Franchise into the 90's and in the 00's playoffs. What better way to finally lift that curse than to beat that very team.

All that said - I voted for Tater Salad...

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope the 49ers win... I love seeing JJ & Cowboy fans in such shock and despair.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SF and Dallas.

The matchup with history and where the winner in the past won the Super Bowl