• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Better Chance Of Happening?

Better Chance That...

• Cavs don't make Finals

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • Win the title

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs fans still harping on that, but ignoring the injuries Warriors had this year.
It just is what it is.

#shithappens

Yep, and if they meet again next season, it won't have any impact on the last 2. What's done is done.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point I think Cavs fans and Warriors fans actually understand and empathize with each very well... having each been where the other is now.

- 2015 "Cavs fans" that tried to use injury excuses to take away from the Warriors title were wrong.
- 2015 "Warriors fans" that denied benefiting at all from the Cavs injury were wrong.
- 2016 "Warriors fans" that that try to use injury/suspension excuses to take away from the Cavs title are wrong.
- 2016 "Cavs fans" that deny benefiting at all from the Warriors injuries/suspension are wrong.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, not even close. Cleveland gelled together this season. They were not nearly as good last year and they won their 2 games without Kyrie and lost 1 with him. This year's results prove nothing about last year.

The cavs were just as good last year and lebron may have been more dominate last year....they lost game 1 with kyrie but he dropped 23 and it was in OT on the road. They were actually winning that series till they ran out of gas and couldn't score enough. This year they got blown out game 1 and 2. Not to mention GS was much more improved over last year and a lot more experienced.

The cavs gelled last season at the end finishing the 2nd half of the season as the #1 offense and #1 defense...don't tell me not even close.

Last edited:

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point I think Cavs fans and Warriors fans actually understand and empathize with each very well... having each been where the other is now.

- 2015 "Cavs fans" that tried to use injury excuses to take away from the Warriors title were wrong.
- 2015 "Warriors fans" that denied benefiting at all from the Cavs injury were wrong.
- 2016 "Warriors fans" that that try to use injury/suspension excuses to take away from the Cavs title are wrong.
- 2016 "Cavs fans" that deny benefiting at all from the Warriors injuries/suspension are wrong.

First of all, the cavs were missing Irving and Love for the entire series. Huge difference

2nd well Green was suspended for a game, Love also missed a game with a concussion not a word is said about that

Lastly, Bogut was benched last year for the final 3 games and GS went on to win all 3

It's not really comparable, imagine if they were missing thompson and green for the entire series

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all, the cavs were missing Irving and Love for the entire series. Huge difference

2nd well Green was suspended for a game, Love also missed a game with a concussion not a word is said about that

Lastly, Bogut was benched last year for the final 3 games and GS went on to win all 3

It's not really comparable, imagine if they were missing thompson and green for the entire series

Well, the game Love missed was Easily Cleveland's best game of the series. Think that might be why?

Also, Irving and Love are not nearly as valuable to Cleveland as Klay and Green. You put anybody on the floor with LeBron and they have a fighting chance. GS relies on all their main pieces to do their jobs. Totally different dynamic.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the game Love missed was Easily Cleveland's best game of the series. Think that might be why?

Also, Irving and Love are not nearly as valuable to Cleveland as Klay and Green. You put anybody on the floor with LeBron and they have a fighting chance. GS relies on all their main pieces to do their jobs. Totally different dynamic.

Ill give you love, but Irving was key, we don't win this year without him, just like last year...Lebron put up similar huge numbers but the result was different. Love did play well in game 7 so i will give him that, highest +/- numbers

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill give you love, but Irving was key, we don't win this year without him, just like last year...Lebron put up similar huge numbers but the result was different. Love did play well in game 7 so i will give him that, highest +/- numbers

Obviously you don't win without Irving this year, but that does not mean you win with him last year. Blatt never had control of that team like Lue does now. Coaching was the difference in this series. Lue was good and Kerr wasn't.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously you don't win without Irving this year, but that does not mean you win with him last year. Blatt never had control of that team like Lue does now. Coaching was the difference in this series. Lue was good and Kerr wasn't.

It doesn't mean we lose either, and we all saw the result this year against a better GS than last year on almost every metric

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't mean we lose either, and we all saw the result this year against a better GS than last year on almost every metric

Yet you won by 1 possession when GS had more adversity than Cleveland in terms of missed time for key players.

Cleveland win a title. Be happy with that. Golden State deserved theirs too.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet you won by 1 possession when GS had more adversity than Cleveland in terms of missed time for key players.

Cleveland win a title. Be happy with that. Golden State deserved theirs too.

Tech it came down to two, lebron was fouled to put us up by 5 after Irving had hit the 3

I am happy, i just don't agree that gs deserved that last title or would have won it. In fact over the last 2 years OKC was the first team GS played in the playoffs that wasn't injured

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...dude....cmon man....what like Whiteside being on his best behavior for a couple weeks and the Heat signing a washed up Joe Johnson and all of a sudden you think the Heat arent 100% completely and utterly decimated -and are a total NON FACTOR as long as Bosh is on the sidelines-- and even with Bosh the Heat is not a fly on the Cavs ass. Boston and Toronto would DEFINITELY beat them.

I mean- I am kinda thinking Bosh is coming back because of the Johnson signing- but if hes not- the absolute best thing the Heat could do is trade away everything not nailed down for picks and prospects and start over with a clean slate.
wow...im a freaking genius....

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just goes to show you- if you start believing the masses and stop critically thinking on your own- you end up being as consistently wrong as @TurnUpTheHeat

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's so funny about this post Wiggy? We were one game away from the ECF without Bosh or Whiteside
well did u make the ECF like you predicted?

did they miss the ECF like I predicted?

just asking...

did the Heat go into a rebuild like i predicted?

I mean- you guys can say whatever you want- there is no denying I have hit the nail on the head time and time again over the last few months. That doesnt mean i will continue to do so- it doesnt guarantee anything. but the facts are the facts.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well did u make the ECF like you predicted?

did they miss the ECF like I predicted?

just asking...

did the Heat go into a rebuild like i predicted?

I mean- you guys can say whatever you want- there is no denying I have hit the nail on the head time and time again over the last few months. That doesnt mean i will continue to do so- it doesnt guarantee anything. but the facts are the facts.

There's nothing funny about being wrong about a prediction by 1 game considering 2 of their top 5 players were out. You think I would have predicted the Heat to make the ECF if I knew Whiteside would be out? Do the world a favor and stop acting like a retard

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's nothing funny about being wrong about a prediction by 1 game considering 2 of their top 5 players were out. You think I would have predicted the Heat to make the ECF if I knew Whiteside would be out? Do the world a favor and stop acting like a retard
ohhh okay...

i get it...you want some credit for ALMOST being right...

a gold star and a cookie are coming your way!

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats why i dont take bets in January for a Finals that occurs in June! lol. thank you for backing up my point...please tell turnup the intelligence in that. ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.