• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Better Chance Of Happening?

Better Chance That...

• Cavs don't make Finals

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • Win the title

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Joe Johnson made the right choice without a doubt- hes starting and just played 33 minutes a game and got double the salary...more so than the small piece of salary- i think the biggest thing for him was the ability to audition for a new contract- something he will be able to do very well if hes getting 30+ minutes a night and 11 shots a night. Its obvious that is what was important to him- HIS role, HIS money, HIS new contract. Its why he is "Iso Joe"...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one game? are you out of your mind?

this is the difference- you can watch one game and get in a big fucking tizzy and think its the end all be all final word.

last night I watched Tristan Thompson hit a game winning shot on one end- and on the other end he shut out the lights and sent the game tying shot back down the shooters throat- and im not on here SEEE O MY GOD ONE GAME!!! ITS SO AWESOME! 14 pts and 11 rebounds on 6/7 shooting and the TWO biggest plays of the game!!!

no....thats just ridiculous. 1 game means nothing in the grand scheme of things. Mo Williams scored 50 in a game last year- HOW FUCKING DUMB would you look if you got on here after that saying he is the one of the best scorers in the league.

IF Tomorrow Joe Johnson goes 2/9 for 5 pts, are you gonna make another post- YOU WERE RIGHT WIGGY!!! HE SUCKED ASS TONIGHT- HES COOKED!

you consistently make yourself look a fool with these over reactions and your personal bias'

Don't compare a bust like Tristan to Joe Johnson again. Joe Johnson is going to really help the Heat. Teams can't sag off him so Wade and Dragic has clear driving lanes. He'll easily avg 12-15 PPG in his time with the Heat this season.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Joe Johnson made the right choice without a doubt- hes starting and just played 33 minutes a game and got double the salary...more so than the small piece of salary- i think the biggest thing for him was the ability to audition for a new contract- something he will be able to do very well if hes getting 30+ minutes a night and 11 shots a night. Its obvious that is what was important to him- HIS role, HIS money, HIS new contract. Its why he is "Iso Joe"...

Not like he was going to win a title in Cleveland anyway so he made the right choice. Why go to a team were I'm not going to win a title and have them limit me to a spot up shooter? Why not go to another team where i won't win a title but they're not going to limit me and get more minutes? Easy choice

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't compare a bust like Tristan to Joe Johnson again. Joe Johnson is going to really help the Heat. Teams can't sag off him so Wade and Dragic has clear driving lanes. He'll easily avg 12-15 PPG in his time with the Heat this season.
i agree with this !!! you actually made a post that made fucking sense! its what I have been saying from the beginning!!! Dragic and Wade can collapse the defense for Johnson to spot up shoot from the outside- and adding a caliber of shooter like Joe Johnson- even if he is getting older- should definitely help since the Heat are the WORST 3 pt shooting team in the entire NBA. Even if all he does is make sure someone guards him- that will be a big time improvement.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agree with this !!! you actually made a post that made fucking sense! its what I have been saying from the beginning!!! Dragic and Wade can collapse the defense for Johnson to spot up shoot from the outside- and adding a caliber of shooter like Joe Johnson- even if he is getting older- should definitely help since the Heat are the WORST 3 pt shooting team in the entire NBA. Even if all he does is make sure someone guards him- that will be a big time improvement.

I always make sense

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not like he was going to win a title in Cleveland anyway so he made the right choice. Why go to a team were I'm not going to win a title and have them limit me to a spot up shooter? Why not go to another team where i won't win a title but they're not going to limit me and get more minutes? Easy choice
I agree with going for the bigger role...if he goes to the Cavs plays 18 minutes a game- hes not getting any kind of contract next year- if he goes to the Heat- STARTS- plays 30+ minutes a night and plays well- maybe he can get himself a decent contract- thats obviously what is important to him- and i cant fault him- good for him. He was not going to play in front of Shumpert or JR- and he would have just taken time from Frye and Jefferson- and hes prob better than both those guys even at this point- but those guys are both shooting awesome from 3 which is what JJ would have done- now JJ is a better passer and can do a little posting up- but if the difference between Joe Johnson and Richard Jefferson is make or break for the cavs they are fucked already.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better chance of happening?

A. Chris Bosh's plays 60 games in a season again

or

b. Dwayne Wade see's the Conference Finals again before his playing days are over....

im taking option C.

hilarious. had to deflect the topic right back to the Heat...:lol:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit dude, you need to calm down. You do realise most of us here are winding you up because you get your panties in a twist EVERY SINGLE TIME and come up with 12,000 word rebuttals.

I'll bet my left tit you've yelled at your computer screen at least twice today already, right?

lol you bet BOTH or nothing, lady. it's supposed to be a matched set...:heh:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lalala:

Okay, most of us got this wrong...lol
i think most people outside of Cleveland totally failed to appreciate how much putting Lue into the HC position would improve things---- a very nice acquisition of Frye also helps. As did Kyrie getting healthy- and Love learning how to excel in his role.

LeBron being motivated and on the same page with a coach he actually likes and respects is a first and its a very powerful thing.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think most people outside of Cleveland totally failed to appreciate how much putting Lue into the HC position would improve things---- a very nice acquisition of Frye also helps. As did Kyrie getting healthy- and Love learning how to excel in his role.

LeBron being motivated and on the same page with a coach he actually likes and respects is a first and its a very powerful thing.

They have totally turned things around.

They look like a Team, and not JUST a collection of stars.

I'm happy for you.

But, the real test comes in the Finals.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in retrospect this ended up being a thread based on a premise that was VERY VERY VERY WRONG.

The Cavs being 10-0 in the East this year only proves that. Once again- Time Vindicates.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody is wrong though. It's about what has a BIGGER chance of happening.

Just like I could say Donald Trump becoming best friends with a Mexican has a better chance of happening than Bill Russell returning to the NBA and becoming MVP.

They're equally as plausible as they are ridiculous