• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best & Worst uniforms at each Power-5 league:

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon’s uniforms is proof our public education is failing society. The fact the kids who are supposedly eligible for college can pick those type of uniforms shows they’ll allow anyone in college.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon’s uniforms is proof our public education is failing society. The fact the kids who are supposedly eligible for college can pick those type of uniforms shows they’ll allow anyone in college.
I heard a guy the other day that said he had come to the bizarre conclusion that all our problems are due to school crossing guards being too good at their jobs.

His rationalization was that if we hadn't had good crossing guards (or crossing guards period) for all these years, dumb kids would have been hit and killed, thus removing themselves from the gene pool. Since they were protected by crossing guards, they've been allowed to procreate instead of natural selection taking over. Thus.........

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet poll after poll tell us you are in the minority.

College Football Top 25: Team uniforms

That didn’t dispute what I said. I said our public schools are failing kids...you bring up an article that says we have a lot of semi retarded people voting for Oregon’s god awful uniforms. So glad we can agree on the subject.

But I will admit, if we had your nasty colors I’d prefer a thousand different options than didn’t actually use the school colors.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That didn’t dispute what I said. I said our public schools are failing kids...you bring up an article that says we have a lot of semi retarded people voting for Oregon’s god awful uniforms. So glad we can agree on the subject.

But I will admit, if we had your nasty colors I’d prefer a thousand different options than didn’t actually use the school colors.
Maroon & Grey is a horrible combo. Notice no NFL team chose to use that color scheme. High School's and other colleges copy Oregon's look. You are an angry little man, but if I was a fan or alumni of the worst P5 athletic department in the country, I would have jealous rage too.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maroon & Grey is a horrible combo. Notice no NFL team chose to use that color scheme. High School's and other colleges copy Oregon's look. You are an angry little man, but if I was a fan or alumni of the worst P5 athletic department in the country, I would have jealous rage too.
When did you start talking about Illinois?

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think most of Oregon's color combinations look pretty cool. But when they get them wrong, they do so in spades!

rsw626

Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think most of Oregon's color combinations look pretty cool. But when they get them wrong, they do so in spades!
Yeah seems it's either "wow those look awesome" or "WTF??!!" not really an in between.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought we were ranking uniforms, not logos.

And besides, totally different shape on the G for us, and we were using Dawgs long before y'all were.

To be fair, the Packers paid the University of Georgia for use of the G....just saying

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, the Packers paid the University of Georgia for use of the G....just saying

I think it's the other way around. Y'all used it first, we slightly modified the design and changed the color scheme.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fortunately the truly awful ones are usually one and done.

I dread some of the throwbacks that the NFL trots out every year.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who uses Maroon and Grey? No NFL uses our color scheme but it’s cute that you are a fan of a school who is our bitch when it comes to uniforms. We went to Nike with a uniform concept, you all said no, then made millions off of that concept by giving it to the Denver Broncos. Then we win the petition to the NCAA about use more than one helmet and home and away jersey’s.

I mean it’s cute, I’m glad you are happy with them and maybe you can get a lollipop for being such a brave little boy defending your uniforms.