• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best & Worst uniforms at each Power-5 league:

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ACC Best: UNC
ACC Worst: Syracuse

B1G Best: Rutgers
B1G Worst: Illinois

Big 12 Best: TTU
Big 12 Worst: Baylor

Pac 12 Best: Utah
Pac 12 Worst: Arizona

SEC Best: Auburn
SEC Worst: Ole Miss
For the most part, Under Armor does a good job with Tech's unis which makes me wonder how they can come up with the crap they do for Maryland.

rsw626

Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like these, only problem is I don't know what the deal is with the shuriken looking star on the helmet.

bal-maryland-football-new-uniforms-pg

It's Fort McHenry, crack a book.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our standard uniforms have always been great, cant say i have loved all the alternates though. i mean i like what ours stood for last year but they were some ugly friggin unis (the alternate)

mutiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Color me shocked that a huge Missouri homer thinks Missouri unis are “awesome”.

Plenty of Mizzou fans don't like some of the "new" uniforms would rather go back to old school.....like I said, I don't like the yellow uniforms very much or helmets. I like the Old Gold we wore in the past. Overall though Mizzou has some great combos and nowhere close to the worst category

78Cyclones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plenty of Mizzou fans don't like some of the "new" uniforms would rather go back to old school.....like I said, I don't like the yellow uniforms very much or helmets. I like the Old Gold we wore in the past. Overall though Mizzou has some great combos and nowhere close to the worst category
I'm an old school guy, and I have always liked Mizzou's old traditional uniforms with black jersies and gold pants and the Mizzou M on the helmet. That being said, I saw the Tigers live last year @ Alabama, and the uniforms they wore that night looked sharp in person. My main issue with alternate uniforms are when teams where colors that are not in their color wheel and are hard on the eyes on TV.

Specifically, I do not like teams that do not have black as a color and wear black uniforms, as they all look the same on TV - the numbers, names, collars, etc. do not stand out for easy reference like they do on all white uniforms. What's the point if you cannot tell the difference between Stanford, Florida State, Iowa State, etc. and they all look like they are Wake Forest?

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's my take: you have a very bright future in the fashion industry. If you want to be taken as a serious heterosexual, you might want to comment on game strategy and not whether the helmut colors compliment the shoes.

I never said anything about the helmets or the shows, now did I?

cooljack

Destroyer of Worlds
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the most part, Under Armor does a good job with Tech's unis which makes me wonder how they can come up with the crap they do for Maryland.

That's because Marylanders have terp for brains.

cooljack

Destroyer of Worlds
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Deep Creek for a screen name? I've got to chase babes with you some time.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ACC Best: Florida State
ACC Worst: Boston College

B1G Best: Penn State
B1G Worst: Indiana

Big12 Best: Texas
Big12 Worst: Iowa State

SEC Best: LSU
SEC Worst: Missouri

PAC12 Best: Oregon
PAC12 Worst: Arizona

*This list is subject to change daily, weekly, monthly, yearly.

Shocking:

I figured he would have Oregon listed in all five conferences as best! Guess it’s hard to come up with only five uni’s when you have 100 to choose from!

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best in Pac 12 - SC
Best in Big Ten - Penn State
Best in Big 12 - Texas
Best in SEC - Alabama
Best in ACC - Clemson

cooljack

Destroyer of Worlds
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clemson looks good in orange but when they wear those purplish fag uniforms it makes me want to hurl.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deep Creek for a screen name? I've got to chase babes with you some time.
LOL. I'd love to do that but I'm afraid you'd be greatly dissapointed...unless those babes you seek are in a retirement village!

It is the dry creek that runs through the town I live in...and was raised in.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clemson looks good in orange but when they wear those purplish fag uniforms it makes me want to hurl.
That's why you stick to the classics like SC, Penn State and Alabama. Extra credit to the teams like SC who don't put names on the back of the jersey. Gotta love the "its a team thing" going on there with those guys.

cooljack

Destroyer of Worlds
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. I'd love to do that but I'm afraid you'd be greatly dissapointed...unless those babes you seek are in a retirement village!

It is the dry creek that runs through the town I live in...and was raised in.

It's a cool screen name.

cooljack

Destroyer of Worlds
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why you stick to the classics like SC, Penn State and Alabama. Extra credit to the teams like SC who don't put names on the back of the jersey. Gotta love the "its a team thing" going on there with those guys.

True. I like those old Colts uniforms back in Unitas' day.

cooljack

Destroyer of Worlds
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the Vikings

Yep. Every team looked better back then.

When the Falcons came up with all this new stuff I liked it at first. Then I watched some old Tommy Nobis tapes and wished they'd never changed.

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tiger Fans can be Proud to Participate in Military Appreciation Day “Purple Out”

The “Purple Out” initiative began as a brainchild of the student body several years ago, but took a while to gain momentum. That momentum hit a tipping point when the athletic department realized the drive the students had to make it a reality, and about a year and a half ago, threw its support behind the initiative.

In August 2012, it was decided that the “Purple Out” would happen, but the Clemson student government and athletic department decided to wait until this football season to do it to make certain it was done the right way, according to Student Senate Athletic Chairman Hunter Bagnal, who serves as a liaison between the two.

To get the ball rolling, a student competition was held to find an official “Purple Out” logo for the shirts, a process that was considerably more complicated than it sounds.

“The tricky thing about Clemson is we have a lot of symbols here – the academic Tiger face, the Clemson Paw, certain fonts we can use – so it’s really tricky trying to make sure you’re not stepping on any toes with this,” Bagnal said. “We got about 35 designs and ended up meeting and put them all on the wall, and William Craig’s just jumped out at us instantly. We had to talk to the Department of Defense as far as making sure the Purple Heart was good to go, and his design just lined up so well that we knew he’d won.”

cooljack

Destroyer of Worlds
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I really dislike across the board are uniforms where the jersey and the pants are the same color.

Yes thats horrible. If we had done that in school the other team would have laughed us off the field.