• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best City For NFL Pre-Games

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting.
It seems that every time I ride the Sounder train to the game, I marvel at the unique trek I get to enjoy. How many fans of NFL teams get to travel to a game as they partake in something as beautiful as the Puget Sound.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This seems wierd. I agree with everything the writer says WRT the Hawks. But the criteria is flawed. How does he include GB in the mix? Don't get me wrong I think tailgating at GB is the best there is. Unlike Seattle you can tailgate in the stadium lot.But the writer says walkability to restaraunts and bars... there is nothing around Lambeau it's in the middle of a neighborhood:scratch:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This seems wierd. I agree with everything the writer says WRT the Hawks. But the criteria is flawed. How does he include GB in the mix? Don't get me wrong I think tailgating at GB is the best there is. Unlike Seattle you can tailgate in the stadium lot.But the writer says walkability to restaraunts and bars... there is nothing around Lambeau it's in the middle of a neighborhood:scratch:
I know this has nothing to do with the article, but you must have heard of this.

Packers.com | Titletown District

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are many cool things that happen on game day close to the stadium. One of the things I enjoy is when the Blue Thunder drumline breaks up into 5 or 6 smaller groups of about 6 drummers and spread out to play a few cadences for the bar crowds. It definitely gets the crowd in the mood.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are many cool things that happen on game day close to the stadium. One of the things I enjoy is when the Blue Thunder drumline breaks up into 5 or 6 smaller groups of about 6 drummers and spread out to play a few cadences for the bar crowds. It definitely gets the crowd in the mood.
I'll be attending the Niner's game in a couple of weeks. Can't wait to hang out down there before the game!!

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be attending the Niner's game in a couple of weeks. Can't wait to hang out down there before the game!!
Cool. I am usually down at Temple Billiards for some pre-funk. Blue Thunder always visits that bar.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that I hate that the Broncos are 2nd on the list but honestly I have been to Arrowhead quite a few times and I'm surprised they didn't even make the top-10. As much as I have loved my experiences pre-game for the Broncos it honestly pales in compared to that of my experiences at Arrowhead. 1) They have the best food around. I mean there are people that prepare the entire week just to cook on Sunday in the parking lot. There are times where I have seen that the 1st quarter the stadium takes a while to fill up because nobody wants to leave the parking lot. They also have plenty of games/activities going on outside the stadium to really draw people in early. They do not have the bars surrounding the stadium but of all the stadiums I have been to honestly Arrowhead ranks at the top.

I will say while I haven't been to a Seahawks game I have been to plenty of other events at the CLink when I lived in Seattle. It is an incredible part of town and I have loved my experiences down there. Honestly even though yes the weather is not always the greatest in February I think the NFL is doing a disservice by not trying to get a Super Bowl in Seattle. Beautiful city that has a lot of great opportunities for activities during the entire week leading up to the Super Bowl. I think they have plenty of hotels in the area to hold such an event. The only thing I could see being a problem is I-5 doesn't always handle such big events well. That is a minor detail in my opinion compared to all you would gain by having such an event in Seattle.