• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ben Affleck, Matt Damon, Chris Evans: "I Am the (Deflategate) Locker Room Guy"

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not going to kill Matt Damon, are you?

21kw9k6.png

:lol::10:

Not this week!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never like AFLAC :duck: he always seemed overrated to me. The Town was a good movie tho.

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're opinion in ben ad fleck is obviously based on what is written by the pop media. Good Will Hunting does not make Afleck a quality actor. And like the majority of his films Argo was vastly over rated by pretentious critics. Matt Damon is truly not far behind. But if you would like to stay on topic this is about comic book movies in which batman is also vastly over rated as are the majority of DC comics. Batman is nothing more than a cowardly version of tony stark hiding behind the mask afraid to accept who he is. Robert Downey Jr. is both the better actor and portrays the better character. Matt Damon is moot no one cares about borne. The only legitimate actor/ character on the list is Chris Evans. Who not only portrays captain america a very deep character who helped revitionize comic books but also impacted real life wars through awareness and funding. He also played the human torch another marvel character. Marvel has always been deeper through its characters and story lines. They never relied on asinine concepts like a pair of glasses masking an identity :L there are far greater comic book movies coming out than superman/batman to discuss. The avengers2 and the new Xmen with channing Tatum playing gambit just to name two. IMO ben affleck , matt Damon and DC comics are all over rated

Your knowledge of comic books is incomparably superior to mine.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excellent. But from what I understand Saget is more of a cocaine guy than a weed guy.

8D958Tv.jpg

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 Liberal fucktards.

Hey cowboy, this ain't the wild wild west where you can go around shooting people. It's 2015, manly shit doesn't fly anymore, it's all metro now.

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're opinion in ben ad fleck is obviously based on what is written by the pop media. Good Will Hunting does not make Afleck a quality actor. And like the majority of his films Argo was vastly over rated by pretentious critics. Matt Damon is truly not far behind. But if you would like to stay on topic this is about comic book movies in which batman is also vastly over rated as are the majority of DC comics. Batman is nothing more than a cowardly version of tony stark hiding behind the mask afraid to accept who he is. Robert Downey Jr. is both the better actor and portrays the better character. Matt Damon is moot no one cares about borne. The only legitimate actor/ character on the list is Chris Evans. Who not only portrays captain america a very deep character who helped revitionize comic books but also impacted real life wars through awareness and funding. He also played the human torch another marvel character. Marvel has always been deeper through its characters and story lines. They never relied on asinine concepts like a pair of glasses masking an identity :L there are far greater comic book movies coming out than superman/batman to discuss. The avengers2 and the new Xmen with channing Tatum playing gambit just to name two. IMO ben affleck , matt Damon and DC comics are all over rated

th
:yahoo:

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:nod: I'm surprised you reapect ben Afleck as a actor he made the pats fans look like a bunch of mouth breathers in that clip.

He was playing a role. I'll admit that my favorite performance of his is one in which his character was an actor, which is not exactly a stretch. So if you want to claim that there are many better actors than he is, I won't argue; I'm just saying I respect even the level of acting ability he has.

As for why I thought the clip was funny in general -- given how stupid the prevailing narrative is, to parody it you have to go stupider yet. :)

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was playing a role. I'll admit that my favorite performance of his is one in which his character was an actor, which is not exactly a stretch. So if you want to claim that there are many better actors than he is, I won't argue; I'm just saying I respect even the level of acting ability he has.

As for why I thought the clip was funny in general -- given how stupid the prevailing narrative is, to parody it you have to go stupider yet. :)

And you said i lacked intelligence.