• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ben Affleck, Matt Damon, Chris Evans: "I Am the (Deflategate) Locker Room Guy"

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 200,000.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How long before we see the "I can't inflate!" t-shirts??

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The premise seemed amusing enough, however the execution left much to be desired. Conan's Mortal Kombat skit was at least 10X better than this one.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and my real BIG beef with Damon is this.

Matt Damon Puts His Kids In Private School, Despite His Advocacy For Public Schools

Matt Damon Puts His Kids In Private School, Despite His Advocacy For Public Schools

I was going to leave that outta this but since i feel almost pressed to explain my utter distaste for the hypocrite well.

Does it upset you that Marshawn Lynch is throwing money away by not conducting interviews? He could be giving it to his charity. All he had to do was show up, tap dance for a few minutes and walk away. Is that hypocritical?

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does it upset you that Marshawn Lynch is throwing money away by not conducting interviews? He could be giving it to his charity. All he had to do was show up, tap dance for a few minutes and walk away. Is that hypocritical?

I could care less,Lynch did not interject himself like Damon did,Hollywood,Sportsstars when they start pulling crap like what Damon did then they better walk the walk otherwise they should just shut the hell up and let people that DO have solutions work on things.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could care less,Lynch did not interject himself like Damon did,Hollywood,Sportsstars when they start pulling crap like what Damon did then they better walk the walk otherwise they should just shut the hell up and let people that DO have solutions work on things.

:clap:

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nice to see celebs doing lighthearted stuff about their teams.

i like the captain america vs starlord thing that's going on, too.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't it funny how the Lefties are so Pro Choice in so many things but along comes Matt Damon who supports that failed Teachers Union BS and supports no vouchers for the poor,that is not CHOICE in any form,what a effing hypocrite.

Reminds me of Prohibition when the wealthy would speak out against booze and then go to speakeasys.

Last edited by a moderator:

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can the retards please throw their political feces around on the politics board?

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No matter what Matt Damon does...he will forever be this...
tumblr_mk60slMwZf1rhjbkxo1_500.gif

exactly what i think of whenever i see his name

funniest part of that movie, imo

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh I see now. When it fits your nice rose colored story about a player from Seattle you don`t care. Why do I even bother brining up anything that remotely resembles negativity against a Hawk player.

What people and what SOLUTION have they come up with?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can the retards please throw their political feces around on the politics board?

Could you please jump off a bridge? Preferably a high one.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't it funny how the Lefties are so Pro Choice in so many things but along comes Matt Damon who supports that failed Teachers Union BS and supports no vouchers for the poor,that is not CHOICE in any form,what a effing hypocrite.

Reminds me of Prohibition when the wealthy would speak out against booze and then go to speakeasys.

Ecellent post... :clap:

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I see now. When it fits your nice rose colored story about a player from Seattle you don`t care. Why do I even bother brining up anything that remotely resembles negativity against a Hawk player.

What people and what SOLUTION have they come up with?

I know what you are doing now,i have debated politics for years and spot strawman arguements to offest the main discussion,,Here's a BIG hint IT does not work with me,,and as far as Lynch LIKE I SAID he has never injected himself in some controversial debate about others,it is about HIM thats all,who cares he does not affect me in any form or anyone else.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and i am not going to post anymore on this subject,this thread,there is a politics forum so.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Hollywood types are hypocritical phegs....

In other news...water is wet.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and i am not going to post anymore on this subject,this thread,there is a politics forum so.

I see what you're doing champion political debater. Trying to get that last word genius on your part. Total deflection to favor your opinion prior to ending the debate. So consider this your first loss since your high school debate team.

Oh almost forgot. I'm not going to reply anymore to the political discussion you began.

good luck tomorrow

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a bunch of douchebags,Affleck is a meathead can't believe he is going to be Batman and that Borne Damon he is just about as mean looking as Mark Wahlberg i can picture both wearing ballerina shoes and picking flowers together,i would not be surprised if either one of those three are bi or were.

Ok they were funny though.

You're not going to kill Matt Damon, are you?

21kw9k6.png

thisistheyear

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ecellent post... :clap:

One person does not make the whole.

As with Politics you are going to get varying degrees of what they agree on, or where their opinions/beliefs lie.

It be like saying the entire Republican party are idiots because of the Christian Conservatives who feel Jesus and the Dinosaurs co-existed.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My opinion of your intelligence is solely based on your posts.

My opinion of Ben Affleck's intelligence is based on his public statements, his accomplishments, etc.

Not that he seems like any great genius, but based on the admittedly limited evidence available to me, he beats you all to hell.

He is, of course, much more articulate than you are as well, but that could just be a result of practice and of giving a fuck.

As for Hollywood, it's like many things -- you get you initial success based on a combination of merit and luck, and once you're in the inner circle success often feeds on itself. And sure enough, Affleck has considerable merit. He actually acts a certain kind of "character" role very well -- the sort of aggressive but not totally useless jerk he played in Good Will Hunting, Shakespeare in Love, and whichever Kevin Smith movie I actually saw (it was definitely set in mall). The Good Will Hunting screenplay, Argo, Amazing Race are quite to his credit as well. (I'll admit that in two of those cases we don't know the Damon/Affleck split on contribution, but since you were dissing both the guys, I hardly think those details matter in this case.)

And by the way, acting, screenwriting and directing are all pretty hard things to do.
You're opinion in ben ad fleck is obviously based on what is written by the pop media. Good Will Hunting does not make Afleck a quality actor. And like the majority of his films Argo was vastly over rated by pretentious critics. Matt Damon is truly not far behind. But if you would like to stay on topic this is about comic book movies in which batman is also vastly over rated as are the majority of DC comics. Batman is nothing more than a cowardly version of tony stark hiding behind the mask afraid to accept who he is. Robert Downey Jr. is both the better actor and portrays the better character. Matt Damon is moot no one cares about borne. The only legitimate actor/ character on the list is Chris Evans. Who not only portrays captain america a very deep character who helped revitionize comic books but also impacted real life wars through awareness and funding. He also played the human torch another marvel character. Marvel has always been deeper through its characters and story lines. They never relied on asinine concepts like a pair of glasses masking an identity :L there are far greater comic book movies coming out than superman/batman to discuss. The avengers2 and the new Xmen with channing Tatum playing gambit just to name two. IMO ben affleck , matt Damon and DC comics are all over rated