• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ben Affleck, Matt Damon, Chris Evans: "I Am the (Deflategate) Locker Room Guy"

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben Affleck, Matt Damon, Chris Evans, and others on Jimmy Kimmel:

Last edited by a moderator:

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a bunch of douchebags,Affleck is a meathead can't believe he is going to be Batman and that Borne Damon he is just about as mean looking as Mark Wahlberg i can picture both wearing ballerina shoes and picking flowers together,i would not be surprised if either one of those three are bi or were.

Ok they were funny though.

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a bunch of douchebags,Affleck is a meathead can't believe he is going to be Batman and that Borne Damon he is just about as mean looking as Mark Wahlberg i can picture both wearing ballerina shoes and picking flowers together,i would not be surprised if either one of those three are bi or were.

You're just annoyed that Matt Damon came to fame playing the type of character you can't identify with -- an intelligent one.

That "meathead" Ben Affleck won one Academy Award for screenwriting, directed another Best Picture winner, created a fairly successful reality TV show, and has had a rather successful acting career that you probably think exceeds his talents. So exactly in this discussion is the meathead?

And if there were a few men mixed in with the various hot chicks Affleck has banged -- which I'd say is unlikely but not wholly impossible -- what would be wrong with that anyway?

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So anyhow, I'm not good at recognizing celebrities. That said:

• It's obvious which character Damon is.
  • That first guy is from The Office, right?
  • I think the bearded guy at the end was Ben Affleck, and of course there was clean-shaven Ben Affleck as well.
  • The skinny guy with the big mustache, it is said, was Chris Evans.
  • The older guy with the long shock of white hair was surely Steven Tyler.
That's all I got.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're just annoyed that Matt Damon came to fame playing the type of character you can't identify with -- an intelligent one.

That "meathead" Ben Affleck won one Academy Award for screenwriting, directed another Best Picture winner, created a fairly successful reality TV show, and has had a rather successful acting career that you probably think exceeds his talents. So exactly in this discussion is the meathead?

And if there were a few men mixed in with the various hot chicks Affleck has banged -- which I'd say is unlikely but not wholly impossible -- what would be wrong with that anyway?

I am entitled to my opinion and you somehow know my intellegence? what a reach and does not exhibit much from you to assume.

He is a meathead his acting sucks and sometimes no most of the time in Hollyweird it is who you know and i never brought up women with these guys but really they sometimes even act like pansies when they are playing supposed dangerous characters.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So anyhow, I'm not good at recognizing celebrities. That said:

• It's obvious which character Damon is.
  • That first guy is from The Office, right?
  • I think the bearded guy at the end was Ben Affleck, and of course there was clean-shaven Ben Affleck as well.
  • The skinny guy with the big mustache, it is said, was Chris Evans.
  • The older guy with the long shock of white hair was surely Steven Tyler.
That's all I got.

Oh shit i get it you just wanted to be an asshole above,good for you dickhead LOL.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No matter what Matt Damon does...he will forever be this...
tumblr_mk60slMwZf1rhjbkxo1_500.gif

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's OK that he advocates public schools, as he probably went to one himself. However, he did not grow up with celebrity parents, as most do not.

To even begin to try to compare the lifestyles is ridiculous. Its nitpicky and who really gives a fuck?

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am entitled to my opinion and you somehow know my intellegence? what a reach and does not exhibit much from you to assume.

He is a meathead his acting sucks and sometimes no most of the time in Hollyweird it is who you know and i never brought up women with these guys but really they sometimes even act like pansies when they are playing supposed dangerous characters.

My opinion of your intelligence is solely based on your posts.

My opinion of Ben Affleck's intelligence is based on his public statements, his accomplishments, etc.

Not that he seems like any great genius, but based on the admittedly limited evidence available to me, he beats you all to hell.

He is, of course, much more articulate than you are as well, but that could just be a result of practice and of giving a fuck.

As for Hollywood, it's like many things -- you get you initial success based on a combination of merit and luck, and once you're in the inner circle success often feeds on itself. And sure enough, Affleck has considerable merit. He actually acts a certain kind of "character" role very well -- the sort of aggressive but not totally useless jerk he played in Good Will Hunting, Shakespeare in Love, and whichever Kevin Smith movie I actually saw (it was definitely set in mall). The Good Will Hunting screenplay, Argo, Amazing Race are quite to his credit as well. (I'll admit that in two of those cases we don't know the Damon/Affleck split on contribution, but since you were dissing both the guys, I hardly think those details matter in this case.)

And by the way, acting, screenwriting and directing are all pretty hard things to do.

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and my real BIG beef with Damon is this.

Matt Damon Puts His Kids In Private School, Despite His Advocacy For Public Schools

Matt Damon Puts His Kids In Private School, Despite His Advocacy For Public Schools

I was going to leave that outta this but since i feel almost pressed to explain my utter distaste for the hypocrite well.

That's completely ridiculous!

His advocacy says that public schools should be better than they are. I.e., he says they're not good enough. And he doesn't send his kids to them. There's no hypocrisy in that.

Now, perhaps you disagree with his specific criticisms, policy views, recommended direction of change or anything else. Fine. But the one thing he's not being -- at least not based on your link -- is a hypocrite.

But if you aren't capable of understanding that, don't worry too much -- after all, half the population has below-average intelligence.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's completely ridiculous!

His advocacy says that public schools should be better than they are. I.e., he says they're not good enough. And he doesn't send his kids to them. There's no hypocrisy in that.

Now, perhaps you disagree with his specific criticisms, policy views, recommended direction of change or anything else. Fine. But the one thing he's not being -- at least not based on your link -- is a hypocrite.

But if you aren't capable of understanding that, don't worry too much -- after all, half the population has below-average intelligence.

Matt Damon....is that you?

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have this list of future signatures that I may use. Yea ..that's going in there.