• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears vs Vikings

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was another RB EVERYBODY loved in here named Jordan Howard. I hated this guy but statistics told the idiots on this board he was great. Guess who was right in the end?

The people on this board has a history of an inability to evaluate talent at RB and it's being displayed in full force right now. Just to be clear, i like Monty. I liked him from the very beginning. But he's not elite. That's all i'm saying. And he's absolutely positively not top 3.
There was also a kicker here that sucks barrels of dicks to this day, and you lobbied for him to stay.

Oh, and you thought a deep post was a checkdown, so there's ALWAYS that.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was also a kicker here that sucks barrels of dicks to this day, and you lobbied for him to stay.

Oh, and you thought a deep post was a checkdown, so there's ALWAYS that.

I said Parkey shouldn't have been cut and should have been here to compete. If Parkey was so bad then he would have lost the job anyway. But instead of competition we elected to sign Pineiro. How's that going btw? Competition is a good thing.

He checked to a deep post. That's what the article was saying. But whatever. Hang your hat on that one while i'll hold onto Jordan Howard. What a colossal misunderstanding of talent Howard was by this ENTIRE BOARD. And now you think Monty is "elite" only to now backpedal to "elite enough".

Grow some ball chicken shit.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said Parkey shouldn't have been cut and should have been here to compete. If Parkey was so bad then he would have lost the job anyway. But instead of competition we elected to sign Pineiro. How's that going btw? Competition is a good thing.

He checked to a deep post. That's what the article was saying. But whatever. Hang your hat on that one while i'll hold onto Jordan Howard. What a colossal misunderstanding of talent Howard was by this ENTIRE BOARD. And now you think Monty is "elite" only to now backpedal to "elite enough".

Ahh yess the guy with the huuuge internet balls. Keeping Parkey would've been a fucking disaster, and only someone who thinks these players are robots from a video game would suggest otherwise. ANYONE with firing synapses knows Parkey had to go. And how did it turn out? Well, let's see genius, it led to our current kicker, who has hit 22 straight, so I'd say, it went ok. And I'm certain if you asked every player, they'd STILL take PIneiro over Parkey.

There is no such thing as a checkdown to a deep post route. Doesn't exist. Someone as smart as you should know that, and not need to rely on some imaginary hack article. I WILL hold onto this one, just for when you start acting like an obstinate asshole. :D

And Jordan Howard has had a very serviceable career. He is STILL ranked 6th in rushing yards since coming into the league. Not bad for such a terrible RB. You have made that argument into some big win when it's really not. Like, you won by a nose, but are breakdancing and celebrating like you lapped someone?

inb4 stats don't mean anything, unless they support my argument....the genius sees through the stats en sech

By this time next year, when Monty is considered one of the top backs in the league, I will be sure to bump this post. The kid is a special player, and you would acknowledge that if you were actually a Bears fan, which you are obviously not.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh yess the guy with the huuuge internet balls. Keeping Parkey would've been a fucking disaster, and only someone who thinks these players are robots from a video game would suggest otherwise. ANYONE with firing synapses knows Parkey had to go. And how did it turn out? Well, let's see genius, it led to our current kicker, who has hit 22 straight, so I'd say, it went ok. And I'm certain if you asked every player, they'd STILL take PIneiro over Parkey.

There is no such thing as a checkdown to a deep post route. Doesn't exist. Someone as smart as you should know that, and not need to rely on some imaginary hack article. I WILL hold onto this one, just for when you start acting like an obstinate asshole. :D

And Jordan Howard has had a very serviceable career. He is STILL ranked 6th in rushing yards since coming into the league. Not bad for such a terrible RB. You have made that argument into some big win when it's really not. Like, you won by a nose, but are breakdancing and celebrating like you lapped someone?

inb4 stats don't mean anything, unless they support my argument....the genius sees through the stats en sech

By this time next year, when Monty is considered one of the top backs in the league, I will be sure to bump this post. The kid is a special player, and you would acknowledge that if you were actually a Bears fan, which you are obviously not.

Keeping Parkey for preseason to compete with Pineiro would be "a disaster"? And how would it have turned out differently? Well lets see, Pineiro would have likely won the job, get hurt and Santos would be the starter? A disaster? Stop exaggerating.

He checked to a deep post is what i meant. I never corrected bc the idiots were having such fun with it i let it ride and never spoke of it again to frustrate the idiots. It worked perfectly.

Lol, you're still hung up on Jordan Howard and his stats? You'll never get it. He's not good. He's 26 years old and can't find a starting job to save his life (even with those great stats) when this should be the prime of his career. There's a reason for that and you'll never know. It sucks i know, that's how dumb you are.

Exactly i see through the stats. Montgomery's stats right now are misleading. He's not elite. Plain and simple. He's playing against the shittiest defenses in the NFL right now and you think he's elite bc of it. Your head is in a fog.

"One of the top backs in the league". Please be more specific. Top 3? Not a snowball chance in hell. Or are we taking that back now? Top 20?

Ooooh i'm not a Bears fan. Ooooooooooooh. Like I'm a 3rd grader and I care what you think of me.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keeping Parkey for preseason to compete with Pineiro would be "a disaster"? And how would it have turned out differently? Well lets see, Pineiro would have likely won the job, get hurt and Santos would be the starter? A disaster? Stop exaggerating.

He checked to a deep post is what i meant. I never corrected bc the idiots were having such fun with it i let it ride and never spoke of it again to frustrate the idiots. It worked perfectly.

Lol, you're still hung up on Jordan Howard and his stats? You'll never get it. He's not good. He's 26 years old and can't find a starting job to save his life (even with those great stats) when this should be the prime of his career. There's a reason for that and you'll never know. It sucks i know, that's how dumb you are.

Exactly i see through the stats. Montgomery's stats right now are misleading. He's not elite. Plain and simple. He's playing against the shittiest defenses in the NFL right now and you think he's elite bc of it. Your head is in a fog.

"One of the top backs in the league". Please be more specific. Top 3? Not a snowball chance in hell. Or are we taking that back now? Top 20?

Ooooh i'm not a Bears fan. Ooooooooooooh. Like I'm a 3rd grader and I care what you think of me.
How about top 6, dumb ass.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about top 6, dumb ass.

Whoa chicken shit, what happened to top 3? Did Montgomery play a game between your posts and sucked to drop down 3 spots already?

Keeping Parkey and making him compete for a job would have "DESTROYED THE TEAM". lol. Omg. what a fucking idiot.

Jordan Howard can't find a permanent job since leaving Chicago but "he's 6th in some stats gosh darnit!"

One dumbass comment after another from chicken shit.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoa chicken shit, what happened to top 3? Did Montgomery play a game between your posts and sucked to drop down 3 spots already?

Keeping Parkey and making him compete for a job would have "DESTROYED THE TEAM". lol. Omg. what a fucking idiot.

Jordan Howard can't find a permanent job since leaving Chicago but "he's 6th in some stats gosh darnit!"

One dumbass comment after another from chicken shit.

LOL. You're dumb.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean...I know I pound the Parkey thing into the ground deader than any beaten dead horse....but to think that somebody is going to dig that hole for Jordan Howard...Jordan f*cking Howard....We've had some real f*cking losers on this franchise in my 40 years...including that Today show jackass...but Jordan f*cking Howard?

F*cking A man...Maybe you're not a cheesehead, not even sure they'd take you tbh.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did you see Parkey hit another goal post Sunday? The kid is amazing at hitting those yellow poles... Non better in NFL history, i think.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see Parkey hit another goal post Sunday? The kid is amazing at hitting those yellow poles... Non better in NFL history, i think.

Yes he does have a knack for it indeed.