• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: Bears vs Eagles

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck you Doug Pederson. Matthews needs to be the one getting these late game carries. I'm down like 2 points.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bears are 1-11 last 12 games at Soldier Field...

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler is so bad.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has to be the toughest opening schedule in NFL history.

This just reeks of jealousy. No one is screaming SUPER BOWL. Any Eagle fan will tell you this isn't a playoff team. But the young QB is the story. Not stomping your feet crying that they played two bad teams. Epitome of a hater troll post.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm confused, Snoopy gets a BS from PE1 for saying the Eagles opponents suck, then PE1 give me a BS for saying their opponents were great.
Welcome to the world of PE1. Defend the Brand.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm confused, Snoopy gets a BS from PE1 for saying the Eagles opponents suck, then PE1 give me a BS for saying their opponents were great.

When did you say the opponents were great. That is so incredibly stupid mand kes no sense. You said the same exact thing as him. So you said the Eagles opponents were great. What????

Defending the brand is saying we aren't a playoff team. You are so fucking bizarre and random. What???

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did you say the opponents were great. That is so incredibly stupid mand kes no sense. You said the same exact thing as him. So you said the Eagles opponents were great. What????

Defending the brand is saying we aren't a playoff team. You are so fucking bizarre and random. What???
Toughest opening schedule. Can't you read teach?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toughest opening schedule. Can't you read teach?

You're so full of shit. So your saying Cleveland and Chicago is the toughest two teams Philly could play. Your fucking delusional.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PE1, you cry like a little bitch whenever other fans don't kiss Eagles ass, you always have and always will. Now go grab a tissue and wipe your nose.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PE1, you cry like a little bitch whenever other fans don't kiss Eagles ass, you always have and always will. Now go grab a tissue and wipe your nose.

You're fucking out of this world. No one needs to kiss their ass cause I SAID THE AREN'T GOOD. You get called out and try to pretend like you said Cleveland and Chicago are two tough teams. When I'm wrong I man up and admit it. You just play this stupid, nonsensical games. Oh, I was saying Cleveland and Chicago are great teams
Yeah, sure you were. So incredibly stupid and pointless.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're fucking out of this world. No one needs to kiss their ass cause I SAID THE AREN'T GOOD. You get called out and try to pretend like you said Cleveland and Chicago are two tough teams. When I'm wrong I man up and admit it. You just play this stupid, nonsensical games. Oh, I was saying Cleveland and Chicago are great teams
Yeah, sure you were. So incredibly stupid and pointless.
I said exactly what I said because your cting ass gave an unwarranted BS, for someone saying the truth. You are a FUCJING BABY.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said exactly what I said because your cting ass gave an unwarranted BS, for someone saying the truth. You are a FUCJING BABY.

Oooooh, so now you're changing your tune back to Cleveland and Chicago sucks. The old flip flop when you get made to look like a fool. Philly isn't a good team. Can they help they play two bad teams?
Dak played great and stepped up with some deep passes to the WR this week. I guess I shouldn't mention Dak play. I'll just focus on how bad the Skins are or how Desean would have had 300 yards if Cousins was so brutal. It's all about an emerging QB and the cry baby Cowboy fan who has never lived their comes out crying, "The story is that the have the easiest schedule ever. Frigging super corny.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
philly has a QB. Watched the play where he stood in and got drilled by #50 running free while he completed a bullet to the TE for a 1st down. Eagles were called for holding but I knew from that play he's a keeper.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oooooh, so now you're changing your tune back to Cleveland and Chicago sucks. The old flip flop when you get made to look like a fool. Philly isn't a good team. Can they help they play two bad teams?
Dak played great and stepped up with some deep passes to the WR this week. I guess I shouldn't mention Dak play. I'll just focus on how bad the Skins are or how Desean would have had 300 yards if Cousins was so brutal. It's all about an emerging QB and the cry baby Cowboy fan who has never lived their comes out crying, "The story is that the have the easiest schedule ever. Frigging super corny.
It not flip flopping it's knowing you will be a little bitch, when any one is anti Eagles. Fuck you.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck you Doug Pederson. Matthews needs to be the one getting these late game carries. I'm down like 2 points.

I was right there with you, I came in to today down 12 points and only Matthews playing, needless to say I won by 3 thanks to that 2nd TD he scored.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It not flip flopping it's knowing you will be a little bitch, when any one is anti Eagles. Fuck you.

Here's the real problem but I doubt you man up and admit it. The degree in which you jump down my throat if I have anything negative to say about Dallas is ridiculous. I could say many great deserved things and while trying to be objective I say one negative thing you absolutely crucify me. On the other hand you just go on and on and on about how bad Philly is bur if I call you out then to u have a huge problem. You're completely unable to say one good thing about Philly but if I say 15 positive things about Dallas and one negative you crucify me for just trying to be objective. But you have free license to rip Philly to no end but I should just shut up and take it. It's pretty ridiculous. And that's the truth. You can dish it but sure as shit can't take it.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
philly has a QB. Watched the play where he stood in and got drilled by #50 running free while he completed a bullet to the TE for a 1st down. Eagles were called for holding but I knew from that play he's a keeper.

Bro, I know you don't dig my style and we've been in some mini battles over the years but why is it absolutely impossible for Manster to have a post like this. He simply can't say anything remotely ok about Philly yet absolutely starts a war cry if I said something where I think Dallas needs to improve. Doesn't matter how much love and respect I give Dallas. One negative post and guns are blazing.

Frankly, PDAY the one throw that really Wow'ed me was him rolling left, throwing right and delivering an absolute dart into double coverage. He's got a long way to go and has played against 2 pathetic D's but it looks like the NFC East just snagged two future stud qBs.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call me Snoopy again. I dare you!

Malco may be the most defensive sports fan I have ever come across. He is a good dude and I can appreciate his passion.