• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: Bears @ Packers 9/28/17 Thursday night NFL network 8:30pm Eastern

gandog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoo hoo. Since I don't have to work tomorrow, I just got home from the bar I was watcing the game at.....GO PACK GO!

P.S. You know how many beers you can down during a 47 minute lightning delay....A LOT!

gandog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn it's like Jay Cutler never left Da Bears. They start right where they left off with this new Glennon guy with his 4 TO's today.

Packers replace Favre with Rodgers and da Bears replace Cutler with Glennon. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Bears QB's make the Packers poor secondary look like FHOF's
I wonderhow many QB's the Bears have gone through since I got to enjoy first Favre, then Rogers?

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonderhow many QB's the Bears have gone through since I got to enjoy first Favre, then Rogers?

They went thru that on the broadcast...something like 25 or 30...

gandog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn it's like Jay Cutler never left Da Bears. They start right where they left off with this new Glennon guy with his 4 TO's today.

Packers replace Favre with Rodgers and da Bears replace Cutler with Glennon. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Bears QB's make the Packers poor secondary look like FHOF's
It was funny, the whole game the announcers saying that Glennon was actually not doing that bad......yet he was the cause of 4 turnovers. One granted may have been his line's fault, but that snap off his knee was downright embarrassing. And both INTs were huge overthrows.

gandog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wasn't within 2 feet of blocking that punt. The refs have been a day late and a dollar short all game. What an embarrassment.
I have TWO major beefs with the refs. If that hit on Adams was not a BLATANT blow to the guy's head that by rule was supposed to be an automatic ejection, just what DOES constitute one? And yes, that punt was nowhere near being touched, should have been a roughing penalty.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have TWO major beefs with the refs. If that hit on Adams was not a BLATANT blow to the guy's head that by rule was supposed to be an automatic ejection, just what DOES constitute one? And yes, that punt was nowhere near being touched, should have been a roughing penalty.

I'm not trying to justify what Trevethan did, but I will say that the crap calls on that drive may have added to the Bears frustration. The PI call was shit, then the crap spot the Bears had to challenge, add that to the frustrations of having their asses handed to them again and Trevethan's hit seems to be a release of frustration. I'm not saying it justifies the hit, but the shitty refereeing certainly could've added to his level of frustration.

gandog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not trying to justify what Trevethan did, but I will say that the crap calls on that drive may have added to the Bears frustration. The PI call was shit, then the crap spot the Bears had to challenge, add that to the frustrations of having their asses handed to them again and Trevethan's hit seems to be a release of frustration. I'm not saying it justifies the hit, but the shitty refereeing certainly could've added to his level of frustration.
Crap calls still should not lead to a BLATANT illegal hit that the new rule against was not enforced.

gandog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Packers have won ONE more game than the Bears in the series. I wouldn't say that the Packers "own" the Bears. Not in the same sense as I own @Milksteak or I own @Geems
Mebbe, but all MY life you could not talk smack to a Bears fans without him ending it by saying "BUT WE LEAD IN THE SERIES"! That is no longer true, they can't whip that at me right now. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bears lost and lots of mouth breathers think Trevethan's hit was fine

gandog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bears got the same breaks on calls. Saying there was no roughing the kicker because the ball was tipped when nobody got a hand within two feet of the ball. Touchdown pass called back on holding when the guy they called it on did not hold. Many times the Bears started jawing or fighting and never got flagged for it. And not ejecting Tre for that hit on Adams being almost as bad as that call on the punt. The Packers had just as much to be pissed about, and none of them lowered their head and launched to plant a helmet right in a guy's face.
But hey, my absolute favorite was a Bears Packers game years ago where the Bears chased the Packers placekicker right to the sideline once. I shudder to think what would have happened if they had caught him out in the field.

gandog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anywho I do like what the Packers did about their porous makeshift Oline, with Rogers doing many semi rollouts and quick three step drops. But I sure hope he gets his regulars back soon.

Vegas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,631.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bears got the same breaks on calls. Saying there was no roughing the kicker because the ball was tipped when nobody got a hand within two feet of the ball. Touchdown pass called back on holding when the guy they called it on did not hold. Many times the Bears started jawing or fighting and never got flagged for it. And not ejecting Tre for that hit on Adams being almost as bad as that call on the punt. The Packers had just as much to be pissed about, and none of them lowered their head and launched to plant a helmet right in a guy's face.
But hey, my absolute favorite was a Bears Packers game years ago where the Bears chased the Packers placekicker right to the sideline once. I shudder to think what would have happened if they had caught him out in the field.

I remember that well. Chester Marcol was the kicker and Abe Gibron was coaching the Bears. There was no excuse for play like that then any more than the hit on Adams the other day.