• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears Looking super.. not

coulomb

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess the old formula of just pressure va-jay-jay and let him throw the game away still works.. Reggie Bush is looking like a man possessed this game though.. Don't know how much of that is do to the fact that chicago lost Melton or what.. But the lions are doing whatever they want in this game.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it was bad.

The pass rush continues to be non-existent, and pile on top of that with Cutler having one of his "Cutler" games. It's going to be a disaster.

They really did a good job of exploiting the Bears weaknesses. They spread the defense out, and went right at the Bears front seven with Bush. The LB's have done a fine job, but our front four was getting blown off of the ball straight back on virtually ever snap. Peppers managed to have a good day, but that was about the only bright spot.

Cutler and the offense looked downright flat. I'm not sure why they got away from the run. Cutler was playing with the flu (excuses, excuses, lol... I know), and he clearly was off from the get go. Forte ran very well, and they'd abandon the run whenever they'd get down into the red zone. I found that puzzling.

Things could get ugly versus New Orleans on Sunday. Could be a very similar story. I suppose the one thing the Bears have going, is that they're at home.

Pushn40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it was bad.

The pass rush continues to be non-existent, and pile on top of that with Cutler having one of his "Cutler" games. It's going to be a disaster.

They really did a good job of exploiting the Bears weaknesses. They spread the defense out, and went right at the Bears front seven with Bush. The LB's have done a fine job, but our front four was getting blown off of the ball straight back on virtually ever snap. Peppers managed to have a good day, but that was about the only bright spot.

Cutler and the offense looked downright flat. I'm not sure why they got away from the run. Cutler was playing with the flu (excuses, excuses, lol... I know), and he clearly was off from the get go. Forte ran very well, and they'd abandon the run whenever they'd get down into the red zone. I found that puzzling.

Things could get ugly versus New Orleans on Sunday. Could be a very similar story. I suppose the one thing the Bears have going, is that they're at home.

It wasn't a great game, but the Bears will be fine. The NFC North is fairly strong across the board (even Minny if they could get some solid QB play going.) I don't expect GB to just walk through the division this year, and in fact, I'll be happy if we get a split with each team at this point. We have our share of problems, and I've yet to see what this team is really made of. I think we'll learn a lot about GB this Sunday when they take on Detroit at home.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't a great game, but the Bears will be fine. The NFC North is fairly strong across the board (even Minny if they could get some solid QB play going.) I don't expect GB to just walk through the division this year, and in fact, I'll be happy if we get a split with each team at this point. We have our share of problems, and I've yet to see what this team is really made of. I think we'll learn a lot about GB this Sunday when they take on Detroit at home.

Detroit is improved, no doubt. However, a hungry GB team at home, coming off of their bye week. I just can't see them winning. MAYBE if they were in Detroit, I could see them pulling it off, but I truly can't see it in Lambeau.

If the Pack do find a way to drop this game, maybe then it is time to panic a bit for Packers fans. Although, I don't see it happening.

Pushn40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Detroit is improved, no doubt. However, a hungry GB team at home, coming off of their bye week. I just can't see them winning. MAYBE if they were in Detroit, I could see them pulling it off, but I truly can't see it in Lambeau.

If the Pack do find a way to drop this game, maybe then it is time to panic a bit for Packers fans. Although, I don't see it happening.

I appreciate your optimism, and I'm inclined to believe that if the Pack plays a solid, mistake free game, then they have a good chance to win at home. But, if Clay is out, it could be a long day trying to contain Bush, AND keep Megatron in check. Plus, the Lions d-front gave Jay fits all day long, which could spell trouble for Rodgers if he doesn't get rid of the ball. GB just can't afford to have Rodgers on his back all day long!

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If the Pack loses this game they will be 2 1/2 games back of Detroit and Detroit will be 3-0 in division. I think Packers will be playing for wildcard to make playoffs if that happens which would still be a possibility seeing how poorly the NFC is doing against the AFC this year.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, the Pack have this one. The Bears played a shitty game and still could have won. The Pack will pound the Lions, and hopefully shut up their annoying fans. :nod:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, the Pack have this one.

Not going to chalk this one up yet until final whistle. Last year if not for Stafford fumble that Daniels returned for TD Packers could have easily lost to Lions at home (most likely would have).

I see now Matthews was limited practice Wednesday which is good news (potentially) as I thought he was out, Packers defense will be very average if Hayward and Matthews do not play. Bengals got rolling after Clay went out and Lions much more explosive offense than Bengals.

Packers also struggle with Fairley and Suh up the middle... especially Fairley last year. Honestly I gained a lot of respect for Fairley.... I did not like him much coming out of college due to off the field issues, but he is a force last few years and makes Packers guards look very bad in the matchups.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Told ya. You guys are fine. Right back within striking distance in the north. I don't see you guys leap frogging the Bears this week, with the Giants on the schedule Thursday night. However, I do think you will eventually. I don't see us going to Lambeau and beating you guys on Monday night. Even coming off of a bye.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers caught a break that Megatron did not play, game would have been very different with him.

Packers red zone offense is terrible this year, that has to change if want to win the division.

Pushn40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ditto on the red zone offense. Very uncharacteristic for this team, but lately they've been struggling bad. I chalk it up to a combination of shitty play calling, poor execution, and some boneheaded penalties, but regardless of the excuses, this absolutely has to change if GB wants to improve and compete for the division.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely. The redzone offense is disgusting. Let Rodgers run the two minute. McCarthy is smothering the offense like a wet blanket.