• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bama fans

Rebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So my sister and her husband are big time bama fans. Tonight they came across Chad Kelly at a local diner doing a function for a special needs kid. They took pictures with him and tagged them as "hanging with my boy swag Kelly" on Facebook. In the same scenario would you guys do the same or are they traitors in your eyes? Off season as hell but its weird that they were talking so much shit about him a couple months ago.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So my sister and her husband are big time bama fans. Tonight they came across Chad Kelly at a local diner doing a function for a special needs kid. They took pictures with him and tagged them as "hanging with my boy swag Kelly" on Facebook. In the same scenario would you guys do the same or are they traitors in your eyes? Off season as hell but its weird that they were talking so much shit about him a couple months ago.

They aren't traitors.

Nobody gives a fuck about Ole Miss for starters. Beyond that, only idiots make it personal.

Rebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They aren't traitors.

Nobody gives a fuck about Ole Miss for starters. Beyond that, only idiots make it personal.
There's alot of idiots out there then, and a lot of those crazy fucks yell Roll Tide.

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you shouldn't call them traitors, they're probably just fans of his rap game.

If it were me, I'd figure out a way to make 20 of these CD's and make sure your brother in law got one on his birthday and christmas for the next 10 years.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's alot of idiots out there then, and a lot of those crazy fucks yell Roll Tide.

That's life in the fast lane I guess.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, I wouldn't care if other Bama fans or something wanted pictures en sech but I've personally never been much of a star struck kinda person. Especially with some college kid, regardless of who they play for. Just seems weird to me.

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So my sister and her husband are big time bama fans.

I got this far and all I could think was why doesn't he just admit and write "my sister and brother are big time bama fans"...

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Visited Oxford a few times, back when I was a district manager for a security company - we had an account there.

Nice little town, and I took my wife to see it - we ate at one of the watering holes.

Was actually pretty warm on Ole Miss, until their security goons towed my motorcycle from an unmarked alumni-only parking area next to the stadium.

What communistic, terrorist-loving scumbag tows a motorcycle from an unmarked spot?

Then had to pay for a cab to the towing place, then pay $100 to get my bike back.

Ole Miss can never lose by enough now.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, I wouldn't care if other Bama fans or something wanted pictures en sech but I've personally never been much of a star struck kinda person. Especially with some college kid, regardless of who they play for. Just seems weird to me.
He is satisfied tea bagging them when their stoned and trolling them on Twitter.

Kelsen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,083.52
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Visited Oxford a few times, back when I was a district manager for a security company - we had an account there.

Nice little town, and I took my wife to see it - we ate at one of the watering holes.

Was actually pretty warm on Ole Miss, until their security goons towed my motorcycle from an unmarked alumni-only parking area next to the stadium.

What communistic, terrorist-loving scumbag tows a motorcycle from an unmarked spot?

Then had to pay for a cab to the towing place, then pay $100 to get my bike back.

Ole Miss can never lose by enough now.

Whaddya ride?

RFT!!!
Dave Kelsen
--
The weak never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong.

Kelsen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,083.52
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the time, rode a wing.

Have since upgraded.

Very nice; a little too comfortable for me. I ride this:

picture.php

2008 Bandit 1250S.

RFT!!
Dave Kelsen
--
When we have our own “why” of life, we can bear almost any “how.” -- Friedrich Nietzsche

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, before I realized this was a bump was gonna say ......Ole Miss about to be bowl ineligible and looking for attention.....Miss St wins