• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

B12 expansion

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all. In fact, Texas almost won the conference just 3 years ago. Last two years have sucked for sure, but we'll be back. NU is fucked forever, but at least you guys are higher paid bitches now. When the KU football team drops 76 pts on us, then I'll start worrying.
NU has the exact same number of wins over the last ten years as Texas. Sounds pretty similar to me.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NU has the exact same number of wins over the last ten years as Texas. Sounds pretty similar to me.

Far from being similar. Add one more year and Texas has won a natty, played for another one, won a couple of conference titles, had several top 5/10 finishes and played in 3 major bowl games. Meanwhile, NU had 76 pts dropped on them by KU in the same time frame. Also, NU padded their wins from playing in the shitty North division. Thank your lucky stars you weren't in the brutal South division.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Far from being similar. Add one more year and Texas has won a natty, played for another one, won a couple of conference titles, had several top 5/10 finishes and played in 3 major bowl games. Meanwhile, NU had 76 pts dropped on them by KU in the same time frame....
Sorry, I figured a decade was a pretty standard measure of time. I just think it's funny how you act like there's no way Nebraska is ever gonna be good again but Texas is about to break through, despite the fact that recent history shows that the teams are similar. In fact, since Colt McCoy left, Nebraska has been significantly better.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, I figured a decade was a pretty standard measure of time. I just think it's funny how you act like there's no way Nebraska is ever gonna be good again but Texas is about to break through, despite the fact that recent history shows that the teams are similar. In fact, since Colt McCoy left, Nebraska has been significantly better.

Adding one more year makes such a drastic difference. Anyway, not better than Texas. Texas curbstomped you boys back at our 2nd home in Lincoln the last time we played. Plus, you guys play in the worst division in CFB history, so again you're padding your wins. I might give my left nut if Texas could be put in that shit division tomorrow.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adding one more year makes such a drastic difference. Anyway, not better than Texas. Texas curbstomped you boys back at our 2nd home in Lincoln the last time we played. Plus, you guys play in the worst division in CFB history, so again you're padding your wins. I might give my left nut if Texas could be put in that shit division tomorrow.
Records are what they are. Since 2009, NU is 53-27. Texas is 41-35. I know you don't like facts and just resort to lobbing insults, but denial doesn't change the situation.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Far from being similar. Add one more year and Texas has won a natty, played for another one, won a couple of conference titles, had several top 5/10 finishes and played in 3 major bowl games. Meanwhile, NU had 76 pts dropped on them by KU in the same time frame. Also, NU padded their wins from playing in the shitty North division. Thank your lucky stars you weren't in the brutal South division.

Blah blah blah. Nebraska is not coming back to the Big 12.

With all the changes going on in the Big 12 schools in 2016, it doesn't seem like schools will be in any hurry to expand. Too many other problems.

Ken Starr, Baylor, OUT. Was on the Expansion Committee, with Gee and Boren.
Kirk Schulz, K State, OUT.
Duane Nellis, Texas Tech, OUT.

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Records are what they are. Since 2009, NU is 53-27. Texas is 41-35. I know you don't like facts and just resort to lobbing insults, but denial doesn't change the situation.

That's the best part, NU has settled into their new home as Iowa 2.0, while Texas has been down cleaning up mack's mess. Our bottom is near your new average, but hey, you'll always have the 90s.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the best part, NU has settled into their new home as Iowa 2.0, while Texas has been down cleaning up mack's mess. Our bottom is near your new average, but hey, you'll always have the 90s.
You realize that Charlie Strong has been at NU for longer than Riley has been at Nebraska, and Nebraska has FIRED 2 coaches in that timeframe, right? We fired a coach that won at least 9 games per year. We're sure settling in to being Iowa 2.0 :rolleyes:

In reality, Texas should be wishing they were Iowa 2.0. Iowa has 2 more wins than the Longhorns over the last 5 years.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blah blah blah. Nebraska is not coming back to the Big 12.

With all the changes going on in the Big 12 schools in 2016, it doesn't seem like schools will be in any hurry to expand. Too many other problems.

Ken Starr, Baylor, OUT. Was on the Expansion Committee, with Gee and Boren.
Kirk Schulz, K State, OUT.
Duane Nellis, Texas Tech, OUT.

yes, and it was all planned and executed by The Texas Longhorns. Right? Right.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In cyber space, there is an actual movement by some Baylor fans pinning their whole mess on the University Of Texas...

Let that one sink in for a moment. Everyone, except for a couple NU fans, laughs at this sad delusion.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, and it was all planned and executed by The Texas Longhorns. Right? Right.

In cyber space, there is an actual movement by some Baylor fans pinning their whole mess on the University Of Texas...

Let that one sink in for a moment. Everyone, except for a couple NU fans, laughs at this sad delusion.

Hmmm, you seem bitter.

You need to read this book, by past KSU President Jon Wefald

The Transformative Years at Kansas State: The Years of President Jon Wefald from 1986 to 2009

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm, you seem bitter.

You need to read this book, by past KSU President Jon Wefald

The Transformative Years at Kansas State: The Years of President Jon Wefald from 1986 to 2009

The book that says Nebraska died when due to no more partial qualifiers?

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Baylor completely implodes this will make the demise of the Big 12 that much faster. You can't have a two team conference it makes your schedule crap.

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Baylor completely implodes this will make the demise of the Big 12 that much faster. You can't have a two team conference it makes your schedule crap.

TCU will pick up a lot of the recruits, they already have started to recruit a lot better. Kingsbury at Tech might gain the most from Baylor's downfall, he was lagging way behind UT, TCU, and Baylor in recruiting.