• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

B12 expansion

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the best part, NU has settled into their new home as Iowa 2.0, while Texas has been down cleaning up mack's mess. Our bottom is near your new average, but hey, you'll always have the 90s.

at least we have a decade..you have 2005

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
must be nice to be a fortune teller..

sadly, they are usually wrong

Facts are, even if we suck for another 10yrs, we're just 1 coach away from being back. That's the beauty of being the flagship school of a state rich in talent. Sadly for Nebraska, you're the flahship school in a state with very little talent, and you're stuck in a division void of a strong recruiting area. You also can get partial qualifiers anymore, which was your advantage and how you built great teams. You can blame Texas for all of life's problems, but the sad truth is you're SOL. Sorry, that's life.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Facts are, even if we suck for another 10yrs, we're just 1 coach away from being back. That's the beauty of being the flagship school of a state rich in talent. Sadly for Nebraska, you're the flahship school in a state with very little talent, and you're stuck in a division void of a strong recruiting area. You also can get partial qualifiers anymore, which was your advantage and how you built great teams. You can blame Texas for all of life's problems, but the sad truth is you're SOL. Sorry, that's life.
Funny that despite being the flagship school in a state rich in talent, Nebraska is recruiting better than Texas right now :lol:

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

huh?

the only thing i blame on texas is nebraska leaving the Big 12. And that has been proven over and over to be true because Texas wanted to leave the Big 12 but no one wanted their shithole of a TV network

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny that despite being the flagship school in a state rich in talent, Nebraska is recruiting better than Texas right now :lol:

awe, you think recruiting rankings in May matter. Hold on to that hope little buddy, it's going to be alright.

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
huh?

the only thing i blame on texas is nebraska leaving the Big 12. And that has been proven over and over to be true because Texas wanted to leave the Big 12 but no one wanted their shithole of a TV network

Don't bold my statement then prove me right, it makes you look silly.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
awe, you think recruiting rankings in May matter. Hold on to that hope little buddy, it's going to be alright.
They don't matter, but they are recruiting very well. Funny thing is, the Nebraska ranking will go UP by NSD with all the players we are in on. Thinking that Nebraska can't recruit is uninformed BS. We did it before when we were good, and we are starting to again now.

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don't matter, but they are recruiting very well. Funny thing is, the Nebraska ranking will go UP by NSD with all the players we are in on. Thinking that Nebraska can't recruit is uninformed BS. We did it before when we were good, and we are starting to again now.

You ranked 27th this past year, 28th the year before (per rivals) and currently rank 14th with time to fall. Yes, for Nebraska and the future that is pretty good. Congrats.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You ranked 27th this past year, 28th the year before (per rivals) and currently rank 14th with time to fall. Yes, for Nebraska and the future that is pretty good. Congrats.
Not bad for having 2 months to recruit for one of those classes and coming off a 5-7 season with a new staff on the second. I follow Nebraska recruiting very closely and there's a better chance of rising in the ranks than falling this year. I just think it's hilarious that you guys think Texas is going to magically get better all of a sudden, but Nebraska has no chance whatsoever despite the fact that Texas has been even worse than Nebraska recently. Tell me, are they having a party in Austin today now that they might have a chance to climb over the powerhouse of Baylor? :pound:

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not bad for having 2 months to recruit for one of those classes and coming off a 5-7 season with a new staff on the second. I follow Nebraska recruiting very closely and there's a better chance of rising in the ranks than falling this year. I just think it's hilarious that you guys think Texas is going to magically get better all of a sudden, but Nebraska has no chance whatsoever despite the fact that Texas has been even worse than Nebraska recently. Tell me, are they having a party in Austin today now that they might have a chance to climb over the powerhouse of Baylor? :pound:

It's not magic, it's being the flagship school in a talent rich state. Look, congrats on finishing around 25 in recruiting the past few years, that's pretty much where Nebraska will be from now on. And Texas beat Baylor last season, so if you want to edit your post to get your foot out of your mouth I won't judge.

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all of lifes problems is Nebraska leaving the Big 12?

I said huskers blame Texas for everything, especially on these boards and you couldn't help yourself and blamed Texas for leaving the big ten. Thank you, I rest my case. See ya in the next big 12 thread huskers.

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Otherwise known as the best thing that's happened to Nebraska athletics since TO retired? Oh poor us, we left the great Big 12 conference for the pitiful Big Ten :pout:

No, you guys didn't leave for more money, you left because of big bad Texas. Didn't anybody give you the husker fan playbook?