• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

At a glance: 2019 The Ohio State Buckeyes 2019 College Football Schedule

drbuck10

Viva La Revolucion
Hoopla Cash
$ 877.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They let us in with a loss to a not good VaTech team.

But yes, the schedule could hold us back.
I'm not anticipating much from this season as we need to replace:

4 on the O-Line
a generational talent at QB
3 very good WRs
2 key members of the D-Line

So I'm good with a soft schedule to get all the new faces up to speed. And while I have hope that Fields will get his waiver, this season could hold even lower expectations if he doesn't and we end up with only 2 QBs that can play.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

4 on the O-Line
3 very good WRs

So I'm good with a soft schedule to get all the new faces up to speed. And while I have hope that Fields will get his waiver, this season could hold even lower expectations if he doesn't and we end up with only 2 QBs that can play.
I'm expecting to win the big ten.

Where that puts us record wise, I don't know.

drbuck10

Viva La Revolucion
Hoopla Cash
$ 877.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm expecting to win the big ten.

Where that puts us record wise, I don't know.
I'm hoping I'm wrong here but I'm becoming concerned that we have yet another annual fuck-up game and lose to Nebby this season.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping I'm wrong here but I'm becoming concerned that we have yet another annual fuck-up game and lose to Nebby this season.
Wouldn't surprise me, but one fuck up game won't kill the conference championship.

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While the OOC is a bit disappointing, Cincinnati isn't a "marquee" team but they did win 11 games this past season.

The conference schedule is still the conference schedule.

You could find worse out there i'm sure

Just go undefeated or keep it to 1 respectable loss, win the conference and you're in.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

4 on the O-Line
3 very good WRs

I'm really excited to see both Davis and NPF in starting roles. Both are extremely talented but were buried behind upper-classmen. The only spot I'm concerned about is Myers, but unlike the past few years, he's actually been a center now for a couple of years, so he's at least experienced.

The WRs I'm not concerned about at all. Bringing back KJ Hill is huge, but guys like Mack and Victor have also been with the program for a couple of years and played in big games and made big plays, so I think the drop-off there should be minimal.

You're right about Fields, though. The success of the season could definitely hinge on his waiver. If he gets it, I see 11-1. If not, we could be as bad as 9-3, it's just hard to gauge Baldwin since we haven't seen him.