• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Assistant Cory Davis gave money to Clinton-Dix

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hell yeah, so A&M is undefeated again :laugh3:

Not so fast there scooter, got to get all the results in before the NCAA rules on this. Besides, we all know who won that day, does the NCAA taking it away change that fact.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen the very same thing done to you and you get mad and start threatening people with "you've been warned!" I know for sure when Oregon was about to find out its sanctions, and threads associated with that, and that's just one of many. It would be ok if you treated it all equal but...

uh huh:rollseyes: right.

and also I never use exclamation points.

I am a poster on sports SportsHoopla that looks out for spammers and pr0n. And incessant trolls.

10,000 posts and I have trolled a dozen times? Talked smack a few hundred? So what?

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't say he did anything wrong just pointing out the hypocrisy of how you guys trashed the guy but now he is clean as a whistle and you defend him to the death.

Regardless it is pretty evident that he is in Saban's dog house and may not ever see the field.

This too is true, guess i am just on edge, been a long day of bashing and it gets old. No hard feelings, we actually agreed on something a while back, best not ruin until the Iron Bowl is played when we will surely be enemies for a few weeks:suds:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't say he did anything wrong just pointing out the hypocrisy of how you guys trashed the guy but now he is clean as a whistle and you defend him to the death.

Regardless it is pretty evident that he is in Saban's dog house and may not ever see the field.

"You guys trashed"? How many fans do you think Alabama has? Now how many you guys said what you're claiming? A lot? :laugh3:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, it was me. I used an extreme example to make a point.
I've been a Mod and an Admin on online games before, but we always made sure to promote peace and security. You can have an opinion, state it forcefully, and STILL not be a trouble maker. Provocative statements cause discord. Good Mods tend to shy away from them.

alright... I will take your advice under advisement.

....not cBS or Espin.

But your opinion is noted.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am a poster on sports SportsHoopla that looks out for spammers and pr0n. And incessant trolls.

10,000 posts and I have trolled a dozen times in this thread? Talked smack a few hundred? So what?

FIFY :lol:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hell yeah, so A&M is undefeated again :laugh3:

Wins get vacated, the losses do not. You still lose, it's just that you didn't lose to anyone.

It's all pretty stupid really.

BamaFanAlways

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

10,000 posts and I have trolled a dozen times? Talked smack a few hundred? So what?

I hope you didn't pay much for an Oregon education. I've only been on these boards a month or so, and I've seen you troll more than a dozen times. If you're looking for incessant trolls, might I suggest you go to the bathroom and look above the lavatory.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I have demonstrated more than once, you don't find it very funny when it's Oregon being discussed. You didn't find it very funny when the standards Oregon fans try to apply to everyone else was used in the polls. In fact, you got butthurt about it and put Alabama down in the ranks simply as a reply to it.

Nobody likes that shit period. I rarely get negative about other teams and coaches, and when I do it's usually for the sole purpose of demonstrating the other side to people.

OD and Wallace are just ignorant and deserve to be mocked

Ok. Your rules apparently dont apply on who is saying what.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok. Your rules apparently dont apply on who is saying what.

OD never says anything that is correct, or valid.

Wallace is never coherent and usually wrong too, plus he is a troll from the word go and only allowed on some of the boards here as it is.

But far be it from me to point this out.

BamaFanAlways

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
alright... I will take your advice under advisement.

....not cBS or Espin.

But your opinion is noted.

Thank you for listening.
Not sure what CBS or ESPN have to do with anything.

(The post I made prior to this one was made before I read this)

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you didn't pay much for an Oregon education. I've only been on these boards a month or so, and I've seen you troll more than a dozen times. If you're looking for incessant trolls, might I suggest you go to the bathroom and look above the lavatory.

Well, if you cant handle it stop posting?:noidea:

Most folks can handle it.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Source: Alabama Crimson Tide assistant coach placed on leave for providing impermissible benefits to safety Ha Ha Clinton-Dix - ESPN

Clinton-Dix, who was suspended indefinitely by coach Nick Saban for a violation of team rules Wednesday, was provided a loan of less than $500 from Harris during the summer, which he repaid before the start of football season. Alabama's compliance office learned of the matter last weekend.

A source told ESPN that Clinton-Dix was the only player involved in the matter.

Clinton-Dix is expected to miss Saturday's game against Georgia State but should be back with the team within the month, according to a source.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you for listening.
Not sure what CBS or ESPN have to do with anything.

(The post I made prior to this one was made before I read this)

I believe I bring a lot more to the table than being a shitty troll poster.

I showed up in this thread, offered my opinions. Made this comment " Bama coaches are proactive in paying players" Or something along those lines.

Then that set 90% of your fan base into a tailspin. I was told to fuck off, my free pass was pulled, that I was an Oreo drag queen who enjoys smoking rope, told that an Oregon education is useless.

I think I have kept my cool better than most.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"You guys trashed"? How many fans do you think Alabama has? Now how many you guys said what you're claiming? A lot? :laugh3:
BamaTee,

My understanding from our last exchange was that we wouldn't converse anymore if that was not your understanding then I apologize. However if you could ignore my posts in the future as I plan to do with yours it would be appreciated.

Respectfully

WT

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe I bring a lot more to the table than being a shitty troll poster.

I showed up in this thread, offered my opinions. Made this comment " Bama coaches are proactive in paying players" Or something along those lines.

Then that set 90% of your fan base into a tailspin. I was told to fuck off, my free pass was pulled, that I was an Oreo drag queen who enjoys smoking rope, told that an Oregon education is useless.

I think I have kept my cool better than most.
Mamba,

Land the plane everyone is entitled to raise Hell every now and again the more you address this the more it is going to drag on.