• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Assistant Cory Davis gave money to Clinton-Dix

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BamaFanAlways

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if you cant handle it stop posting?:noidea:

Most folks can handle it.

Sorry, not getting rid of me that easily. I have as much right to be here as you. It's an open board.
If I break the rules, ban me. If you don't like what I have to say, then you can go elsewhere.
The door swings both ways. :)

Mainly, I just read to see what people have to say. Not a prolific poster. But when I see blatant misuse of authority, I have the right to stand my ground.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OD never says anything that is correct, or valid.

Wallace is never coherent and usually wrong too, plus he is a troll from the word go and only allowed on some of the boards here as it is.

But far be it from me to point this out.

OD brings a lot to the table. One meltdown thread and a few questionable ones and a rep has stuck. Wallace is a dumbass most of the time and is inactive currently.

Just think that we need to step back and take back the personal attacks. We all have done it. But you would be surprised who they come from the most. Go back and read this thread if you need examples of what fanbase is doing it the most in this thread,

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe I bring a lot more to the table than being a shitty troll poster.

I showed up in this thread, offered my opinions. Made this comment " Bama coaches are proactive in paying players" Or something along those lines.

Then that set 90% of your fan base into a tailspin. I was told to fuck off, my free pass was pulled, that I was an Oreo drag queen who enjoys smoking rope, told that an Oregon education is useless.

I think I have kept my cool better than most.

None of that is true:noidea::lol:

BamaFanAlways

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe I bring a lot more to the table than being a shitty troll poster.

I showed up in this thread, offered my opinions. Made this comment " Bama coaches are proactive in paying players" Or something along those lines.

Then that set 90% of your fan base into a tailspin. I was told to fuck off, my free pass was pulled, that I was an Oreo drag queen who enjoys smoking rope, told that an Oregon education is useless.

I think I have kept my cool better than most.

You were never called a drag queen, the example was: Can I call you a drag queen if I think it's true?
You haven't done anything to calm the storm, you have simply added more hot air to an increasing gale.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of that is true:noidea::lol:

I told him to go fuck himself, close enough I guess. He's also out of free passes with me. He is constantly trying to stir shit up, then always backtracks on it after.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, not getting rid of me that easily. I have as much right to be here as you. It's an open board.
If I break the rules, ban me. If you don't like what I have to say, then you can go elsewhere.
The door swings both ways. :)

Mainly, I just read to see what people have to say. Not a prolific poster. But when I see blatant misuse of authority, I have the right to stand my ground.

nobody is trying to get rid of you. I am just saying if your jimmies are so easily rustled and 12 posts in you are reporting folks... It aint for everyone. But enjoy.

And where has anyone used blatant misuse of authority? I am no authority. I am a poster who looks for spammers and pr0n and fix misquotes en sech. Not that I need to tell you this. But hey.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BamaTee,

My understanding from our last exchange was that we wouldn't converse anymore if that was not your understanding then I apologize. However if you could ignore my posts in the future as I plan to do with yours it would be appreciated.

Respectfully

WT

Wild Turkey,

Feel free to put me on ignore.

Respectfully

BT

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mamba,

Land the plane everyone is entitled to raise Hell every now and again the more you address this the more it is going to drag on.

Plane landed.

When i raise hell i get this from folks...:noidea:

BamaFanAlways

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nobody is trying to get rid of you. I am just saying if your jimmies are so easily rustled and 12 posts in you are reporting folks... It aint for everyone. But enjoy.

And where has anyone used blatant misuse of authority? I am no authority. I am a poster who looks for spammers and pr0n and fix misquotes en sech. Not that I need to tell you this. But hey.

So, if I post a lot then it's okay to 'get my jimmies rustled'? I've been reading without posting for fear of this very thread. Why post when the authority will ridicule me for it?
A mod is definitely an authority figure. He is entrusted to watch over the domain and keep it calm. He has abilities other do not. That is the definition of authority.

Chicago-Bama

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We won't hold that against you bro.:lol:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone picks on the Champion. Has been like that since the beginning of time. By the way who is the current champion? :whistle: Oh yea, RTR!!! :nod: Bring em on!

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OD brings a lot to the table. One meltdown thread and a few questionable ones and a rep has stuck. Wallace is a dumbass most of the time and is inactive currently.

Just think that we need to step back and take back the personal attacks. We all have done it. But you would be surprised who they come from the most. Go back and read this thread if you need examples of what fanbase is doing it the most in this thread,

OD has been mocked here for years, and not just for a few threads. He does bring a lot, but as with anyone who brings a lot, a percentage of that is going to be bad. For him, it is a relatively high percentage. He built the rep that has stuck. I understand standing by your fellow fans, but there is a long history in this particular case.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And where has anyone used blatant misuse of authority? I am no authority. I am a poster who looks for spammers and All male pr0n and fix misquotes en sech. Not that I need to tell you this. But hey.

I FIFY so no one would be confused.:laugh3: J/K man

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone picks on the Champion. Has been like that since the beginning of time. By the way who is the current champion? :whistle: Oh yea, RTR!!! :nod: Bring em on!

This x1,000,000

100 thumbs up if i could.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U4d8v.gif

Chicago-Bama

Hoopla Cash