• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Assistant Cory Davis gave money to Clinton-Dix

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah fantastic article from AL.COM...

What they fail to mention is that UofA knew about it, and first reported it when it was convenient for them to do so. A cover up for 4 weeks should add to the "not that serious" penalties that this article refers to. Alabama played an ineligible player, and at least one coach knew it.

No, one coach knew about it, not Alabama the University, AD or the HC. One coach does not make Alabama the football team or University. As i stated the Experts dont see it the way you do and they are paid to do what they do for a reason, Who pays you to post on the internet besides your boss while your at work?

This is very similar to Marcel Dareus from a couple of years ago, it an easily be seen how this could be a similar punishment with a few games added for his not coming forward, atleast he has given all the proof that he has paid it back and when he did it. Kids make mistakes, but he is standing by his and there is no need to penalize a school for his actions and the actions of a coach who is being punished similarly. what good would it do to punish a team full of kids who did no wrong, when they have the culprit owning up to his mistake and already making restitution for it?

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll put you down as being in the "denial" stage then. :yahoo:

Go ahead, until their is a penalty phase, it can be denied easliy as to the severity of anything. no one on here knows a thing about the NCAA and its reasoning behind how they punish certain teams, so this is much ado about nothing until then.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate on haters.

"Harris made a short-term loan to Clinton-Dix in an amount less than $500, after Clinton-Dix's car was broken into on the night of June 25 or the morning of June 26. TideSports.com has obtained the police report filed by Clinton-Dix after the break-in, detailing the theft of money, an iPad, a backpack and sandals - both embroidered with Clinton-Dix's jersey number (No. 6) - stereo speaker sub-woofers, miscellaneous shirts and Nike Air Jordan shoes.

The police report states that Clinton-Dix's black and gray 2012 Dodge Charger was parked at his residence on the 4500 block of East 18th Avenue. Clinton-Dix is not identified by name on the police report due to Tuscaloosa Police Department policy not to list victims of crimes on such reports.

Clinton-Dix has provided bank records to UA athletic compliance department representatives that show a withdrawal in the amount he said he repaid to Harris, TideSports.com has learned."

Sorry, but if your name is Ha Ha, there is no fucking way you can afford a 2012 Dodge Charger.......

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, but if your name is Ha Ha, there is no fucking way you can afford a 2012 Dodge Charger.......

Wow, racist much?

Explains why I'm about to be in it with my neighbors who have a Longhorn sticker on the back of their truck for calling my kids 13 year old friend a ****er.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why not, they allow Snookie or The Situtation to have money and buy cars. Carrot top has lots of money and drive nice cars. Its just a name and a nickname at that.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wut does LOL-Clinton-Cock's car being broken into have to do with a Bama coach cutting him a check? Is it justified now?

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, racist much?

Explains why I'm about to be in it with my neighbors who have a Longhorn sticker on the back of their truck for calling my kids 13 year old friend a ****er.

A texan being racist, surely not:lol:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A texan being racist, surely not:lol:
I'm currently trying to let it slide, look the other way, turn the other check. But my jimmies are definitely rustled about it. Seriously just happened about an hour ago.

Not to mention I already don't like them because a few weeks ago I was pulling left into my driveway and these fuckwads just passed me on the left like nothing. Luckily I saw them coming in my sideview mirror or they would have hit me.

Bunch of dickheads.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at anybody from the state of Alabama having the balls to call anybody else a racist....

If you're a racist, everyone else must be a racist too huh?

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm currently trying to let it slide, look the other way, turn the other check. But my jimmies are definitely rustled about it. Seriously just happened about an hour ago.

Not to mention I already don't like them because a few weeks ago I was pulling left into my driveway and these fuckwads just passed me on the left like nothing. Luckily I saw them coming in my sideview mirror or they would have hit me.

Bunch of dickheads.

Did they do it to the kids face> if so i would get his parents involved and make it a neighborhood beatdown. They will call all the cousins and friends in the hood to help them out, have a good ole Alabama attitude adjustment party on their ass.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at anybody from the state of Alabama having the balls to call anybody else a racist....

And yet two guys from the State of Alabama(Gods country) are sticking up for this kid and his race, imagine that.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet two guys from the State of Alabama(Gods country) are sticking up for this kid and his race, imagine that.

Screen-Shot-2012-09-01-at-9.55.23-PM.png