• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Assistant Cory Davis gave money to Clinton-Dix

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did they do it to the kids face> if so i would get his parents involved and make it a neighborhood beatdown. They will call all the cousins and friends in the hood to help them out, have a good ole Alabama attitude adjustment party on their ass.

Yeah they did. They didn't even tell me who it was, I was like - I bet it was those guys and described the truck and they were like - YEAH! Sometimes trash is easy to spot and it's a dead end circle so the choices are narrow. Most everyone around here has kids, might be time to talk to some others.

This happened in Tennessee.

His parents are ummm....well, lets just say not going to be involved. He lives with this grandparents.

I told him to ignore it and be thick skinned. But it pisses me off.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saban_Slams_Muschamp.gif

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You know better than that, he is Satan according to the internet posters. Besides everyone in Alabama knows this is God.

Bear.jpg

and to prove it

bear2.jpg

Update: i just noticed that looks like Joe Paterno being kicked out of heaven by Bear.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah they did. They didn't even tell me who it was, I was like - I bet it was those guys and described the truck and they were like - YEAH! Sometimes trash is easy to spot and it's a dead end circle so the choices are narrow. Most everyone around here has kids, might be time to talk to some others.

This happened in Tennessee.

His parents are ummm....well, lets just say not going to be involved. He lives with this grandparents.

I told him to ignore it and be thick skinned. But it pisses me off.

Good for you, someone needs to stick up for this kid, sounds like has had it rough. I would get some of the other parents involved and alert the local police or sheriff that these guys have done this. they might take a stroll down to let them know its not ok to do this to young kids, or even older adults for that matter.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol at the diversionary "that's racist" posts. :popsdance:

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Saban walks on water like Bear did, he can talk.

Agree totally, but he has to be taking lessons because he is a close second to the ole man that still lives on in the hearts of Alabama fans everywhere.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he parked in a handicap space?

:tsk:

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That looks like a nice graduation present his mom and dad got him for graduating high school. Wish i would have gotten a gift that nice, all i got was a trip to Cancun(all expenses paid)

Parents will buy him a brand new Charger, but he has to "borrow" $500 from a coach because it got broken into?

Not saying that is impossible, but you do have to see the point-of-view of others that aren't bama fans here right?

<No trolling, asking honestly>

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Parents will buy him a brand new Charger, but he has to "borrow" $500 from a coach because it got broken into?

Not saying that is impossible, but you do have to see the point-of-view of others that aren't bama fans here right?

Yes, I do see it, incidentally its being reported the money is between 100 and 300 dollars and was repaid almost immediately. Seems maybe his parents might not have been able to be reached and he reached out to someone close by for help. I personally see nothing wrong with this, as long as he repaid the loan, but I do know the NCAA has its rules. The suspension is being reported at 1-3 games, which is in line with similar cases in the past. Alabama as a football team and University should be fine, unless the NCAA has a wild hair up its ass.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Parents don't even have to buy it for him. No clue if they did or what, but it's not needed exactly.

I've done this before, but kids on scholarships still qualify for pell grants and other forms of financial aid. Based only on that alone you can easily buy a car and make payments for an entire year with it.

When I looked into it, it kind of changed my mind a bit about the whole getting paid deal.

Football Players Receive $17,000 Annually in Cash, all within NCAA Rules « HolyTurf

BamaFanAlways

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree. It's a nice car and if you think all Bama players and their families are low income, then this is suspicious. But on the other hand, if you go to the local food stamp office here, this is a LOW END car.

I can see how people can take any situation in a vacuum and turn it to their preformed opinion.

And unless his grandmother was riding with him, I'm more disturbed by the handicap parking than the nice car.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol at the diversionary "that's racist" posts. :popsdance:
Yeah, thank god those ignorant rednecks ran their mouth and gave me something to divert attention with. Because pointing out the truth of the matter, then having it later backed up by experts saying the same thing just didn't cut it.

:L

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread proves we need a poll. What fan base is the easiest to troll? I am voting Bama. You kids are funny
Not so fast Coda I make a pretty good living off Texas Fans it's a close race.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, thank god those ignorant rednecks ran their mouth and gave me something to divert attention with. Because pointing out the truth of the matter, then having it later backed up by experts saying the same thing just didn't cut it.

:L

Supposedly, Alabama reported this to the NCAA and asked for a 1-3 game suspension, which is in line with past suspension for similar offenses. They reported how it happened, when it happened and that the matter had been repaid and showed proof. They also informed the NCAA of the coach and player suspensions and they would await the NCAA response on the matter. looks like the University is in the clear, as we suspected, and that its all on the player and coach at this point.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, racist much?

Explains why I'm about to be in it with my neighbors who have a Longhorn sticker on the back of their truck for calling my kids 13 year old friend a ****er.
The race card? You guys pulled out the race card! LMFAO!!!!