• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Assistant Cory Davis gave money to Clinton-Dix

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Willing to bet I'm your Sr. :)

Who do I report your trolling to?

I don't post here often, but when I do, I am never rude or threatening.
You have been both.
Some may remember me from the ESPN forums, but probably not. Because I didn't stir the pot.
You do on a regular basis and hide behind your elevated status.

Report me to HammerDown if you would like. He is my boss.

Good Luck....

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-
Ex-Bama player discussing the inner workings of the institution. I thought it was interesting. You dont like?

Change the school and its relevant to any school in the country. It has no place in the conversation as it was heresay and never proven. Rueben has previously committed to Alabama and de-committed, his flip-flopping is well know, but no proof of money changing hands has ever been proven. All I ask is if you want to talk, bring facts not assumptions and rumor.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all seriousness.

I understand the arguments Bama fans are making on why this should be brushed aside and that they have taken care of this in-house.

But, I also have zero faith in the NCAA to look at things sanely, logically, fairly or consistently.

The truth is:

All it takes is one slight panty-in-a-wad moment from the NCAA guys and Bama will be hammered.

Hard!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good-good-let-the-jimmies-rustle-through-you.png

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We could google any school about these issues and I promise you would get several links!

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh, i am so sorry you feel we are bashing the best team in football over paying players. Step outside of Tuscaloosa and think what other fan bases think of this.

What does that have to do with your issues that you aren't even man enough to stand behind?

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So... if I say I think you're a Oreo drag queen with delusions of grandeur and probably smoke rope on a regular basis and are only stirring the pot to make Bama look bad, it's okay as long as the statement is true? (the statement is true because based on your posts, it's what I think. :)

Willing to bet I'm your Sr. :)

Who do I report your trolling to?

:wtf2:

That was you?

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't call you that he used it as an example of your trolling with.....as long as it's true<<<it's ok!

Chicago-Bama

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes you are right. Very proactive in coaches paying their football players/

No, That coach violated the terms of his employment, The University is proactive, in that ,they educate thier coaches as to what the rules are,they then sign an agreement stating that they will comply,as a condition of employment. The letter you got from your University this year, Bama boosters have been receiving them for years. so the compliance department is proactive.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does that have to do with your issues that you aren't even man enough to stand behind?

i dont even know what that means.

But relax 4d20. I am sure this is just nothing like yall suggest.

Cant have fun around here any more?

But you sure can dish it out to OD and Wallace. When the heat comes to your kitchen you tend to freak out.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But you sure can dish it out to OD and Wallace. When the heat comes to your kitchen you tend to freak out.

As I have demonstrated more than once, you don't find it very funny when it's Oregon being discussed. You didn't find it very funny when the standards Oregon fans try to apply to everyone else was used in the polls. In fact, you got butthurt about it and put Alabama down in the ranks simply as a reply to it.

Nobody likes that shit period. I rarely get negative about other teams and coaches, and when I do it's usually for the sole purpose of demonstrating the other side to people.

OD and Wallace are just ignorant and deserve to be mocked.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've seen the very same thing done to you and you get mad and start threatening people with "you've been warned!" I know for sure when Oregon was about to find out its sanctions, and threads associated with that, and that's just one of many. It would be ok if you treated it all equal but...

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Coach Saban has proven himself to be a man of high character and integrity. He has certain lines he won’t cross, willingly.” He then goes on to talk about governing things that happen in totality in the recruiting process. Then he contrasts the subject with this statement:
“In Auburn, it’s totally different. In Auburn, the head coach is not running that program. There are about four or five different guys in place that’s running the program.”
Copeland is quickly cut off by the show’s host Aaron Suttles, asking “What does that have to do with Reuben Foster?” to which Copeland quickly replied:
“Because Reuben was paid more (by Auburn) than Alabama was willing to pay him. We got boosters out there that weren’t willing to pay Reuben Foster and boosters willing to pay him in Auburn.”
Read more at Bama great calls Auburn out for paying Reuben Foster | Capstone Report

Rueben ended up at Bama.. Just thought this should be on the thread. Seems fitting
Don't forget Dee Liner when he was an Auburn commitment and was having legal problems all you heard was how Auburn recruited trash and Alabama wouldn't touch a kid with bad character.

Who went on instagram flashing a wad of cash? Dee Liner the Alabama signee.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I have demonstrated more than once, you don't find it very funny when it's Oregon being discussed. You didn't find it very funny when the standards Oregon fans try to apply to everyone else was used in the polls. In fact, you got butthurt about it and put Alabama down in the ranks simply as a reply to it.

Nobody likes that shit period. I rarely get negative about other teams and coaches, and when I do it's usually for the sole purpose of demonstrating the other side to people.

OD and Wallace are just ignorant and deserve to be mocked.

This^^^^^^^^^^^, but I feel that i might start being that trolling piece of shit that always shows up in Alabama threads when its news of this sort. I may just start showing up in Pac Threads and B1G threads and threads of all sorts just to stir the shit, as long as what i post is true its ok and not considered trolling. I defy anyone to show me where i troll any other teams posts and make comments like the ones made in this and similar threads about Alabama, but we are not allowed to get angry at comments like that... oh no thats a fucking sin.

BamaFanAlways

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf2:

That was you?

Yes, it was me. I used an extreme example to make a point.
I've been a Mod and an Admin on online games before, but we always made sure to promote peace and security. You can have an opinion, state it forcefully, and STILL not be a trouble maker. Provocative statements cause discord. Good Mods tend to shy away from them.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget Dee Liner when he was an Auburn commitment and was having legal problems all you heard was how Auburn recruited trash and Alabama wouldn't touch a kid with bad character.

Who went on instagram flashing a wad of cash? Dee Liner the Alabama signee.

Proof of where he got is or it didnt happen. I can cash a check from a University for some reason and flash cash on instagram, doesnt mean i took it from an agent or a booster. Plenty of money in the world that is gotten legally and above board, but let a college kid flash some and its ill gotten gains. Suckers born every minute, guess which category you fall in?

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Proof of where he got is or it didnt happen. I can cash a check from a University for some reason and flash cash on instagram, doesnt mean i took it from an agent or a booster. Plenty of money in the world that is gotten legally and above board, but let a college kid flash some and its ill gotten gains. Suckers born every minute, guess which category you fall in?
Didn't say he did anything wrong just pointing out the hypocrisy of how you guys trashed the guy but now he is clean as a whistle and you defend him to the death.

Regardless it is pretty evident that he is in Saban's dog house and may not ever see the field.