• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Assistant Cory Davis gave money to Clinton-Dix

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And while you guys want this to be a big deal, I feel it simply wont and here is why.

1. As soon as it came to light, the University fired the coach, put the player on indefinite suspension, informed the NCAA of the violation and started its own investigation. This shows the University to not only be very cooperative to the NCAA, it also shows they were trying to stay compliant and rogue individuals caused a problem that was dealt with in the severest manner possible. The only way to deal with it any more harshly is to have a public execution and that is illegal in this day and time.

In the past there have been similar cases of boosters(still a representative of the university, same as a coach), coaches and players who have done similar acts and had to repay the money. Julio Jones himself was caught in an incident that was innocent in nature but he had to repay the money and the NCAA counted it as a secondary violation that was reported and dealt with properly. It becomes a big deal if the NCAA finds out before its reported and if it wasnt dealt with. Trying to cover it up gets you a big investigation, not reporting it and not dealing with it gets you a big investigation, not compliance and proactive punishment while reporting it immediately.

Damn. How many incidents are there? Every reply brings up a new incident. You have a Rolodex of Bama violations in front of you?

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya, it was trolling. But was my statement not true?

A coach was proactive in paying players.

adjective: proactive; adjective: pro-active
(of a person, policy, or action) creating or controlling a situation by causing something to happen rather than responding to it after it has happened.

So if a statement is true, one can troll all they want, because lots of negative things can be said about many things and be true? Just want to make sure for my next troll. I'll bookmark this.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel free to go fuck yourself at any time.

3592xm.jpg

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if a statement is true, one can troll all they want, because lots of negative things can be said about many things and be true? Just want to make sure for my next troll. I'll bookmark this.
images

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn. How many incidents are there? Every reply brings up a new incident. You have a Rolodex of Bama violations in front of you?

A true fan of his school will know about past incidents that happened. Sorry you dont know about your schools. If you noticed I stated secondary, but thanks for playing.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
huh? _______________________________________________________________________________

He's come to the realization that nothing will really happen and now he has nothing real to add, so he's just trying to piss people off. Misery loves company.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do what ever you want. Hasnt stopped you yet broheim.

Now run along and create a non news story about Oregon in a troll thread in typical fashion.

What we are talking about in this thread is a front page news story. I have offered my opinions and provided facts.
That is all...

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's come to the realization that nothing will really happen and now he has nothing real to add, so he's just trying to piss people off. Misery loves company.

Isn't that the definition of a troll? :nod:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can let Mamba go, he knows what its like to be in the NCAA shithouse recently and have his program ridiculed for over the top stupidity and paying to get players. He is allowed to speak on behalf of the chosen few who have erred. All others speak of things from a jealousy standpoint because they cannot hope to beat us on the field:lol:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Miserable? Me? I am not the guy who has never even been to a CFB game.

:yahoo:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now run along and create a non news story about Oregon in a troll thread in typical fashion.

What we are talking about in this thread is a front page news story. I have offered my opinions and provided facts.
That is all...

Apparently the story itself wasn't enough for you.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Coach Saban has proven himself to be a man of high character and integrity. He has certain lines he won’t cross, willingly.” He then goes on to talk about governing things that happen in totality in the recruiting process. Then he contrasts the subject with this statement:
“In Auburn, it’s totally different. In Auburn, the head coach is not running that program. There are about four or five different guys in place that’s running the program.”
Copeland is quickly cut off by the show’s host Aaron Suttles, asking “What does that have to do with Reuben Foster?” to which Copeland quickly replied:
“Because Reuben was paid more (by Auburn) than Alabama was willing to pay him. We got boosters out there that weren’t willing to pay Reuben Foster and boosters willing to pay him in Auburn.”
Read more at Bama great calls Auburn out for paying Reuben Foster | Capstone Report

Rueben ended up at Bama.. Just thought this should be on the thread. Seems fitting

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can let Mamba go, he knows what its like to be in the NCAA shithouse recently and have his program ridiculed for over the top stupidity and paying to get players. He is allowed to speak on behalf of the chosen few who have erred. All others speak of things from a jealousy standpoint because they cannot hope to beat us on the field:lol:
He's out of free passes with me.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quote by: WhiteMamba

That is all...

Good question...

BamaFanAlways

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya, it was trolling. But was my statement not true?

A coach was proactive in paying players.

adjective: proactive; adjective: pro-active
(of a person, policy, or action) creating or controlling a situation by causing something to happen rather than responding to it after it has happened.

So... if I say I think you're a Oreo drag queen with delusions of grandeur and probably smoke rope on a regular basis and are only stirring the pot to make Bama look bad, it's okay as long as the statement is true? (the statement is true because based on your posts, it's what I think. :)