• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Assistant Cory Davis gave money to Clinton-Dix

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the guy who needs to troll.

Hey man, I am chill. I am not the one who is telling folks to F off because of a debate on Bama paying their players on a regular basis.

Dont worry, you still have lil Nicky for the rest of this season before the sanctions hit and goes to the NY Jets.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Coach Saban has proven himself to be a man of high character and integrity. He has certain lines he won’t cross, willingly.” He then goes on to talk about governing things that happen in totality in the recruiting process. Then he contrasts the subject with this statement:
“In Auburn, it’s totally different. In Auburn, the head coach is not running that program. There are about four or five different guys in place that’s running the program.”
Copeland is quickly cut off by the show’s host Aaron Suttles, asking “What does that have to do with Reuben Foster?” to which Copeland quickly replied:
“Because Reuben was paid more (by Auburn) than Alabama was willing to pay him. We got boosters out there that weren’t willing to pay Reuben Foster and boosters willing to pay him in Auburn.”
Read more at Bama great calls Auburn out for paying Reuben Foster | Capstone Report

So now its boosters we are gonna talk about and not coaches. Or does this not have anything to do with THIS situation and was never proven to be anything but an ex-player who mispoke. Gladly provide proof of the NCAA violation and penalty if you can please. Beside, boosters are providing money at all schools and if you dont believe that, then i am sorry for you, but I will have the Easter bunny and Sant Claus make it better for you real soon.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So... if I say I think you're a Oreo drag queen with delusions of grandeur and probably smoke rope on a regular basis and are only stirring the pot to make Bama look bad, it's okay as long as the statement is true? (the statement is true because based on your posts, it's what I think. :)

easy jr

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Codaxx would be on that list I mentioned earlier about obvious people who will continue to stir this pot!

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey man, I am chill. I am not the one who is telling folks to F off because of a debate on Bama paying their players on a regular basis.

Dont worry, you still have lil Nicky for the rest of this season before the sanctions hit and goes to the NY Jets.

You are not chill, you got pissed off and started trolling because you couldn't come up with a real response. It was a serious discussion and then you just wanted to piss people off. But don't worry, you aren't the only one who can play that game.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now its boosters we are gonna talk about and not coaches. Or does this not have anything to do with THIS situation and was never proven to be anything but an ex-player who mispoke. Gladly provide proof of the NCAA violation and penalty if you can please. Beside, boosters are providing money at all schools and if you dont believe that, then i am sorry for you, but I will have the Easter bunny and Sant Claus make it better for you real soon.
-
Ex-Bama player discussing the inner workings of the institution. I thought it was interesting. You dont like?

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would have thought by now that the Gumps would have learned from their in-state rival how to do this and get away with it.

Loan the money to the kid's daddy and have the kid swear he didn't know about it.

The Scam Newton Clause.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-
Ex-Bama player discussing the inner workings of the institution. I thought it was interesting. You dont like?

Is that anything like ex-payers telling the University to fire their sucky ass coach? :noidea:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are not chill, you got pissed off and started trolling because you couldn't come up with a real response. It was a serious discussion and then you just wanted to piss people off. But don't worry, you aren't the only one who can play that game.

Not true. I am as cool as a cucumber man. You all had a hard time comprehending what I was saying.

Not surprised.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this thread has turned to shit and nothing but lame ass bashing.

Grats guys.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not true. I am as cool as a cucumber man. You all had a hard time comprehending what I was saying.

Not surprised.

Keep backtracking and you'll eventually step back in your own shit.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, it was for gold all in his chain, gold all in his rang, gold all in his watch

Instagram. Straight flexin'

dee-liner-full_original_crop_north.jpg

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ummmm that would be the guy with the bear avi. The one who told me to f off and that i am all out of free passes...

:lol:

There is a reason you started trolling. Deal with it.

BamaFanAlways

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Willing to bet I'm your Sr. :)

Who do I report your trolling to?

I don't post here often, but when I do, I am never rude or threatening.
You have been both.
Some may remember me from the ESPN forums, but probably not. Because I didn't stir the pot.
You do on a regular basis and hide behind your elevated status.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this thread has turned to shit and nothing but lame ass bashing.

Grats guys.

oh, i am so sorry you feel we are bashing the best team in football over paying players. Step outside of Tuscaloosa and think what other fan bases think of this.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would have thought by now that the Gumps would have learned from their in-state rival how to do this and get away with it.

Loan the money to the kid's daddy and have the kid swear he didn't know about it.

The Scam Newton Clause.

^^^^This

The Perfect Plan