• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Assistant Cory Davis gave money to Clinton-Dix

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He reported it you Irish troll. How could it be a coverup and how could be be a dirt ball if he keeps reporting things that happen in connection with his school. You should be so lucky to have a coach or administration that didnt coverup things.

There's no talking to these types, which is why I find myself not really wanting to check in here that much lately. I see our staff finding stuff and reporting it, then I see people on here calling them cheaters for doing all they could do. It's tiring to talk about and annoying to read.

When I have a long and stressful day, this is where I like to come and talk football and relax a bit, but this shit just takes the fun out.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're calling Kelly a dirt ball, I agree.

That's the difference in me and you, I'm not afraid to admit things about my Irish, you however, you won't ever deface your beloved Tide. And that's fine. Just don't attack me when I have my opinions.

It's always Irish bashing or Catholic bashing with you southerners. Truly funny to me.
Southern and Catholic...proud of both. Still don't like ND though too full of themselves and need to be good boys and join a conference.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's the difference in me and you, I'm not afraid to admit things about my Irish, you however, you won't ever deface your beloved Tide. And that's fine. Just don't attack me when I have my opinions.

It's always Irish bashing or Catholic bashing with you southerners. Truly funny to me.

Your opinions are baseless though. I don't mind people sharing their opinion, just wish they'd have legit reasons for their opinions.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have bashed the Tide plenty, when it was necessary. You dont cut off you nose to spite your face though. Saban has a record at Alabama of being a strict disciplinarian and it only takes some research and a bit of reading comprehension to see this. He has done the right thing in every case since he has been at Alabama, this is why i stick up for him. The school is not at fault for this, the HC is not at fault for this, one coach and one player are at fault, but according to you we should fold the tents and stop playing football because we have a cheating HC and the team is being paid by every booster and coach at the school. God help you for jumping to conclusions and not reading whats being written about the situation. Clearly you do have issues where Bama is concerned or you would have done your research before you came into the thread.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no talking to these types, which is why I find myself not really wanting to check in here that much lately. I see our staff finding stuff and reporting it, then I see people on here calling them cheaters for doing all they could do. It's tiring to talk about and annoying to read.

When I have a long and stressful day, this is where I like to come and talk football and relax a bit, but this shit just takes the fun out.
Take a chill pill you didn't live through 2004 or the Cam bashing so sit your ass down, take it like a man and quit whining like a bitch.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roll Tide was just yelled on "Two and a half men" twice.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take a chill pill you didn't live through 2004 or the Cam bashing so sit your ass down, take it like a man and quit whining like a bitch.

:L So we haven't been through as much as you barners have we?

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have bashed the Tide plenty, when it was necessary. You dont cut off you nose to spite your face though. Saban has a record at Alabama of being a strict disciplinarian and it only takes some research and a bit of reading comprehension to see this. He has done the right thing in every case since he has been at Alabama, this is why i stick up for him. The school is not at fault for this, the HC is not at fault for this, one coach and one player are at fault, but according to you we should fold the tents and stop playing football because we have a cheating HC and the team is being paid by every booster and coach at the school. God help you for jumping to conclusions and not reading whats being written about the situation. Clearly you do have issues where Bama is concerned or you would have done your research before you came into the thread.

If this was the 1st time a story like this has come out, then I absolutely agree with you. But the truth is, this isn't the first time. And really all I'm saying, is that stories like this will always open speculation, and put teams in a spotlight they don't want to be in. That's just a fact.

You can continue to imply that I "hate" Alabama, or that I lack "comprehension skills" but the facts still remain.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L So we haven't been through as much as you barners have we?
Not enough to come on here and throw a hissy like a little girl...the Bear would be embarrassed.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this was the 1st time a story like this has come out, then I absolutely agree with you. But the truth is, this isn't the first time. And really all I'm saying, is that stories like this will always open speculation, and put teams in a spotlight they don't want to be in. That's just a fact.

You can continue to imply that I "hate" Alabama, or that I lack "comprehension skills" but the facts still remain.

And each time you hear a rumor, it gets blown out of proportion and becomes and overnight sensation, then dies out as quickly as it came around. You pick up on the small stories and make them more than they are, but at the head of every real incident is the HC(Saban) doing his due diligence and making the right moves. This does not equal a school cheating, or Alabama paying players(your original comment). This incident is about one coach and player. the last incident a couple of weeks ago was about one player and had holes in the original story that have since been shown to be a non-event. i know you dont know this because it hasnt really happened much in the past 20 or so years, but being on top can cause everybody to gun for you to try to take you down, even the media.

Jonny Valtimore

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So basically you can loan a player money now, and you just have to wait for a weak stretch of games before reporting it so his suspension doesn't hurt the team. Right?

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just checking in. Everybody on the same page yet?

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In case it hasn't been posted, the update says Clinton-Dix car was broken into one night, his ipad, money, and other valuables were stolen, there's a police report to validate all of that. After this, he borrowed some cash under $500, and then paid it back.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know you dont know this because it hasnt really happened much in the past 20 or so years, but being on top can cause everybody to gun for you to try to take you down, even the media.

In reference that Notre Dame hasn't been on top in 20+ years? This is true, but all it takes is one scum bag coach to take us all the way. You should know this, just look at your team.