• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are you happy with your teams day 1 moves?

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fantastic pick by Tenn. I really didn't think they had it in them.

but I certainly could've done without ESPN wasting 10 minutes on worthless virtue signaling.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty happy that WR and CB went virtually untouched. That was about as good of news as one could have hoped for.
I'm looking at Walterfootball's list of workouts and the only realistic 2nd round WR prospects the Chiefs have worked out are Kelvin Harmon and Andy Isabella. I genuinely think that despite the rumors, the Chiefs were caught somewhat flat-footed here with Tyreek Hill.

Parris Campbell seems like the one guy they'd trade up for but he'd have to drop about ten more spots before a trade becomes realistic. I also think AJ Brown might be worth trading up for.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm looking at Walterfootball's list of workouts and the only realistic 2nd round WR prospects the Chiefs have worked out are Kelvin Harmon and Andy Isabella. I genuinely think that despite the rumors, the Chiefs were caught somewhat flat-footed here with Tyreek Hill.

Parris Campbell seems like the one guy they'd trade up for but he'd have to drop about ten more spots before a trade becomes realistic. I also think AJ Brown might be worth trading up for.
Yeah, I don't think they knew about the audio or expected something like that to come out; and pretty much had the same conclusion I did in that he was gonna skate. DA didn't give the NFL or the Chiefs shit.

Marquise Brown would look nice in red. That's my WR1.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I don't think they knew about the audio or expected something like that to come out; and pretty much had the same conclusion I did in that he was gonna skate. DA didn't give the NFL or the Chiefs shit.

Marquise Brown would look nice in red. That's my WR1.
He was the WR1. He got drafted last night to the Ravens.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me: I really want vikings to draft an interior lineman

Vikings: Draft an interior lineman

Me: YAAAY

Not going to pretend to be scout and usually only watch B1G so I know nothing about the guy. But top rated center fits our scheme...I'll take it

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marquise Brown was a good pick. The 3rd string QB (when they sign one) will find him helpful after Lamar Jackson inevitably is injured trying to run 300 times this year (seriously, this clown was on pace for that) and RG3s leg falls off after a leaf blowing in the wind hits it.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well son of a bitch, I am not a fan of most of these WR's. Hakeem Butler maybe? Have qualms about him, but he's intriguing.

Some good value at CB it would appear.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me: I really want vikings to draft an interior lineman

Vikings: Draft an interior lineman

Me: YAAAY

Not going to pretend to be scout and usually only watch B1G so I know nothing about the guy. But top rated center fits our scheme...I'll take it

It was one of the more, "That makes WAY too much sense" picks of the night. The Vikings OL was TERRIBLE last year and somehow Cousins is getting all the blame? The Vikings had zero run game, couldn't keep their QB upright, and were allowing a ton of pressure. The Vikings OL was ranked 29th/32 according to PFF and that's being generous.

And something had to be done about Pat Elflein. Clearly he has nude pictures of the front office personnel because how that guy is starting as a center in this league is beyond me. Bradbury should be an IMMEDIATE plug and play draft pick that by default of being a human body, upgrades the Vikings.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some good value at CB it would appear.
Good depth at the position here, too. I'd be shocked if they traded up for a CB. I'm seeing about 8-9 CB prospects before a value drop although I can't imagine Byron Murphy will fall too much further.

This whole draft is pretty shocking, tbh. The teams are drafting the guys the average joe would draft for the most part. Very blue-collar and old-fashioned outside of what Arizona did up top.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was one of the more, "That makes WAY too much sense" picks of the night. The Vikings OL was TERRIBLE last year and somehow Cousins is getting all the blame? The Vikings had zero run game, couldn't keep their QB upright, and were allowing a ton of pressure. The Vikings OL was ranked 29th/32 according to PFF and that's being generous.

And something had to be done about Pat Elflein. Clearly he has nude pictures of the front office personnel because how that guy is starting as a center in this league is beyond me. Bradbury should be an IMMEDIATE plug and play draft pick that by default of being a human body, upgrades the Vikings.

Elflein will probably still be starting, most likely at LG

Elflein looked ok as a rookie, his sophomore year was a struggle (that's being generous). I think some of that he was coming off injury so hopefully a full off-season allows him to get stronger and develop

elguapo

I cannot think of anything clever to put here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,056.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
images

tenor.gif

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elflein will probably still be starting, most likely at LG

Elflein looked ok as a rookie, his sophomore year was a struggle (that's being generous). I think some of that he was coming off injury so hopefully a full off-season allows him to get stronger and develop

You're being nicer than me. A struggle? To not implode into the football field in which case he probably would've been more helpful? Elflein was basically the worst Center in football. Even some backups performed better.

Your disaster setup at OC didn't help things either along with the dual offensive line coach setup. You had the three stooges running that offense. It's a miracle Cousins threw for 2,000 yards let alone 4,300. 4,300 yards, 70% completion, 30 TDs... and Vikings fans hate him. Right......

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly made a smart pick, a LT of the future, but I worry it will have little to no impact this season since Jason Peters is still there. Still, it needed to be done. LT is a huge need and yes, Wentz is made out of tinsel.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haskins is still a question mark, as every quarterback drafted is, but it filled a huge need and it was worth the risk at 15. Only giving up this year and next year's 2nds to move back in the first to fill another need in edge rusher with a guy who ran a 4.41 is also a good risk. Heart condition was misdiagnosed so they say.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're being nicer than me. A struggle? To not implode into the football field in which case he probably would've been more helpful? Elflein was basically the worst Center in football. Even some backups performed better.

Your disaster setup at OC didn't help things either along with the dual offensive line coach setup. You had the three stooges running that offense. It's a miracle Cousins threw for 2,000 yards let alone 4,300. 4,300 yards, 70% completion, 30 TDs... and Vikings fans hate him. Right......

I said I was being generous, our interior was awful

I think their is hope for Elflein to become serviceable however

We're on same page here

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was watching the Bruins game but yeah I am okay with what the Pats did. Lets see how I feel after today.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Browns didn't fuck anything up, so pretty good, I suppose.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There will certainly be a lot of hype in AZ. I didn’t think they’ were going to take Murray, but they did. I’m not going to pass judgment until I actually see him play.

I was really hoping Harry would be available for the second pick. Now I think they go corner back or maybe grab the next best receiver which is probably Metcalf.