• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

if we are going for double digit wins , here are some youngsters who can step up

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
every year i look at what our younger prospects are doing , here is this years

lets start out with sam cosmi RT , out of all the guys on their 1st contracts he is the guy i expect the biggest jump from . he should be healthy and i think he will push for a PB

dyami brown wr this guy right here has a chance to be the 3rd wr depending on sidelines health . to me a starting wr corp with mac , brown and dotson is explosive . . yr 2 brown need to run better routes and stay healthy . big off season for him . at worst he is w 4WR with a healthy sideline doing what we paid him to do . i would like to see brown make sideline expendable . he has 2 more years to do so

saadiq charles O/lineman the former 4th rounder is what you expect from a 4th rounder . a depth piece . he is versatile and young and when called upon he has been OK i would like to see him be able to move up and contend for a starting position in the next year or 2

WBK DE didnt get much play last season however he can rush the passer and it will be intersting to see if he can knock tooey off the active roster

shaka khan toney de , i liked what i saw from him and really wonder how he would do at LB . in his sr bowl practices he was outstanding in coverage for his size

jamin davis LB had a rough rookie yr and i feel like our coaches let HIM down . they knew he was raw and they dumped everything on him at once . i think playing him on the outside will help him get good experience and confidence . he can be a MLB in the future once he gets experience but not now

AGG wr/te , this could work out for us if AGG can handle the blocking required . LT is over 30 and cole turner could be the starter of the future , AGG and bates could be real good young depth

cole turner TE , so far so good but i expect his rookie season will look much like bates ' did . in 3 yrs he could be the starter . however he is a 5th rounder and he will need seasoning

percey butler S early word has it that this kid has a lot to learn on the defense . not surprising as he was a 4th round pick but he is in the mix for PT at buffalo nickel

khaleke hudson LB this guy should have buffalo nickel written all over him this is the year that determines if he is a career s STer or can he contribute here . if this staff coaches him well enough he has a college track record of thriving at this position

darrick forrest S early buzz from OTAS on this kid is he is a strong candidate to be the buffalo nickel . wont know until the games start but he has studied alot and his angles are better

Bates TE i feel he had a great rookie yr and really grew . if we get that again this year then i feel we have a young donny warren on our hands

james smith williams DE this guy has worked his way into being a solid BU DE who is really good at staying at home and playing the defense that is being called . him and WBK have been mentioned as being DT's in passing situations

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
every year i look at what our younger prospects are doing , here is this years

lets start out with sam cosmi RT , out of all the guys on their 1st contracts he is the guy i expect the biggest jump from . he should be healthy and i think he will push for a PB

dyami brown wr this guy right here has a chance to be the 3rd wr depending on sidelines health . to me a starting wr corp with mac , brown and dotson is explosive . . yr 2 brown need to run better routes and stay healthy . big off season for him . at worst he is w 4WR with a healthy sideline doing what we paid him to do . i would like to see brown make sideline expendable . he has 2 more years to do so

saadiq charles O/lineman the former 4th rounder is what you expect from a 4th rounder . a depth piece . he is versatile and young and when called upon he has been OK i would like to see him be able to move up and contend for a starting position in the next year or 2

WBK DE didnt get much play last season however he can rush the passer and it will be intersting to see if he can knock tooey off the active roster

shaka khan toney de , i liked what i saw from him and really wonder how he would do at LB . in his sr bowl practices he was outstanding in coverage for his size

jamin davis LB had a rough rookie yr and i feel like our coaches let HIM down . they knew he was raw and they dumped everything on him at once . i think playing him on the outside will help him get good experience and confidence . he can be a MLB in the future once he gets experience but not now

AGG wr/te , this could work out for us if AGG can handle the blocking required . LT is over 30 and cole turner could be the starter of the future , AGG and bates could be real good young depth

cole turner TE , so far so good but i expect his rookie season will look much like bates ' did . in 3 yrs he could be the starter . however he is a 5th rounder and he will need seasoning

percey butler S early word has it that this kid has a lot to learn on the defense . not surprising as he was a 4th round pick but he is in the mix for PT at buffalo nickel

khaleke hudson LB this guy should have buffalo nickel written all over him this is the year that determines if he is a career s STer or can he contribute here . if this staff coaches him well enough he has a college track record of thriving at this position

darrick forrest S early buzz from OTAS on this kid is he is a strong candidate to be the buffalo nickel . wont know until the games start but he has studied alot and his angles are better

Bates TE i feel he had a great rookie yr and really grew . if we get that again this year then i feel we have a young donny warren on our hands

james smith williams DE this guy has worked his way into being a solid BU DE who is really good at staying at home and playing the defense that is being called . him and WBK have been mentioned as being DT's in passing situations

Great breakdown, i expect a big jump from Khan and Forrest, and of course Jamin

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great breakdown, i expect a big jump from Khan and Forrest, and of course Jamin
we will need it and i think its very possible they will

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every year there seems to be a udfa make the Roster Skinsdad out of all the Udfa which one is going make the team less say Top 3 that has a very good chance

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every year there seems to be a udfa make the Roster Skinsdad out of all the Udfa which one is going make the team less say Top 3 that has a very good chance
cole kelley qb will make the PS
will adams DB VA state will make at least the PS
drew white or ferrod gardner at LB at least the PS

ezzard at wr could make noise if he can return kicks