• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are the Warriors Durant's or Curry's Team?

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors allow Durant a lot of isolation plays which give him more opportunities giving him a higher scoring average than Curry but is that enough for the Warriors to be called Durant's team?

:noidea:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors allow Durant a lot of isolation plays which give him more opportunities giving him a higher scoring average than Curry but is that enough for the Warriors to be called Durant's team?

:noidea:

Imo, they are Curry's team. It's his unselfishness that makes it work.

KD is the better player, but it's Curry's team.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imo, they are Curry's team. It's his unselfishness that makes it work.

KD is the better player, but it's Curry's team.

I see them more so as Curry's team too. I don't necessarily see Durant as better yet. He thrives when he has a great team to fallback on when things get tight, not so much when he doesn't have that option. I want to see Durant win a ring when he hasn't joined a 73 win team that won a ring in the previous year.

I think most people consider the best player the leader of the team, why do you consider it Curry's team when you don't think is the best player?

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I didn't mean literally...I meant, you know, like, "forget that guy," and so forth

OIC. I only asked because it seems this Geems is the same guy who formerly posted on another forum I currently post on. He went by the screen name Chooch and he loved Jersey Shore. Judging by the way you responded when I brought up his name leads me to believe that Geems and Chooch are the same guy 100 percent.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OIC. I only asked because it seems this Geems is the same guy who formerly posted on another forum I currently post on. He went by the screen name Chooch and he loved Jersey Shore. Judging by the way you responded when I brought up his name leads me to believe that Geems and Chooch are the same guy 100 percent.
Wonderful another alt who does these @fordman84 ?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think most people consider the best player the leader of the team, why do you consider it Curry's team when you don't think is the best player?

A few reasons:

1. It was Curry's team before KD arrived and they already had won a title before KD arrived.

2. Curry is far more likely to finish his career as a Warrior than KD.

3. As great as he has been, Warriors fans won't ever love KD like they do Curry.

4. As I pointed out in my original post, without Curry's unselfishness, what they have doesn't work. At least not at the level they've been at for the past several years.