• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are the Jets Overhyped?

Are the Jets contenders or pretenders

• Contenders

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Pretenders

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • They're the Jets, c'mon man

Votes: 27 52.9%

• Total voters

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From New York:

"Everything the Jets touches turns to garbage. Complete and utter garbage. I never thought they could top some of the stuff they’ve done in the past. But you know what? Today was as low as low could possibly be.”

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on your win yesterday my friend, what a crazy finish!!!!
Thnx Sonny!!!!

It was a wild one, can't believe we have our guy...FINALLY...behind center. Still on a high! Can't stop listening to sports radio or watching the ultimate' bear trap catch'. :yes:

Sucks Maye got knocked out on a no call penalty yesterday as he was giving himself up, pissed me off sooooo bad, he's a baller and a bright spot for y'all. Not to mention such a sweet victory over ARod and the jets

Blissful Mon for both of us :dance:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thnx Sonny!!!!

It was a wild one, can't believe we have our guy...FINALLY...behind center. Still on a high! Can't stop listening to sports radio or watching the ultimate' bear trap catch'. :yes:

Sucks Maye got knocked out on a no call penalty yesterday as he was giving himself up, pissed me off sooooo bad, he's a baller and a bright spot for y'all. Not to mention such a sweet victory over ARod and the jets

Blissful Mon for both of us :dance:
I'll be honest Cali, I thought the game was over when Da Bears scored the td so late in the game. As I have said before and not trying to jinx a rookie, but Daniels is a stud, wish Pats would have landed him

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be honest Cali, I thought the game was over when Da Bears scored the td so late in the game. As I have said before and not trying to jinx a rookie, but Daniels is a stud, wish Pats would have landed him
Same as every Skins fan. Definition of a miracle Hail Mary. Jayden is just seriously different and special. Ill never count him or the TEAM out again.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same as every Skins fan. Definition of a miracle Hail Mary. Jayden is just seriously different and special. Ill never count him or the TEAM out again.
Right now, your Skins, Lions and KC because of Mahomes and still undefeated are the 3 teams nobody wants to face imo. Bills would be my 4th. Allen is not making the T/O's and adding Cooper

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now, your Skins, Lions and KC because of Mahomes and still undefeated are the 3 teams nobody wants to face imo
I'd add the Ravens and Bills there. I still don't think we are in that conversation with KC or the Lions... maybe our offense tho :think:

Not with this current defense, that DQ, deserving of flowers, has got playing way above our talent on the roster. Most important, our secondary really needs upgrades but Im confident Adam Peters and DQ will address this off season and in the draft.

Future is bright as long as Jayden stays healthy.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd add the Ravens and Bills there. I still don't think we are in that conversation with KC or the Lions... maybe our offense tho :think:

Not with this current defense, that DQ, desiring of flowers, has got playing way above our talent on the roster. Most important, our secondary really needs upgrades but Im confident Adam Peters and DQ will address this off season and in the draft.

Future is bright as long as Jayden stays healthy.
I added the Bills in my previous post. The Ravens were , but their D is too suspect. Browns with Watson couldn't put up any points and a rusty backup Winston comes in and scores at will

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ravens were , but their D is too suspect. Browns with Watson couldn't put up any points and a rusty backup Winston comes in and scores at will
I give more of "Any Given Sunday and health matters" take... seeing as how it was a division game where most normal play goes out the window myself.

Seen way too many games like that in NFCBeast games over the years.