• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are the Jets Overhyped?

Are the Jets contenders or pretenders

• Contenders

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Pretenders

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • They're the Jets, c'mon man

Votes: 25 52.1%

• Total voters

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else notice the extra wrinkles and creases in AR's face in that avatar/pic of him they use. Whomever put that together does not like Aaron Rodgers. He's 40 and he looks it but his face doesn't look that old. They aged him about 10 years with that ... and ftr I'm no fan of Aaron Rodgers.

Phillyfan318

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,085.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s hard to believe there so bad with the pieces they have even with Rodgers being old.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What led Aaron Rodgers to the Jets?

In short, Rodgers got salty because the Packers didn't consult him on responsibilities reserved for the general manager. Subsequently, the Jets gave Rodgers powers the Packers wouldn't.

Rodgers used that power to fill the Jets with 'buddies' he has power over. The Jets are doing everything you should never do for business success in any type of business.

That said, Rodgers is at his best when he has the most to prove. I expect Rodgers to play well this year. I expect the Jets will be in the playoff picture. I expect that it won't be enough to get the Jets to a Super Bowl, but it will be enough to get Rodgers some MVP votes.

Then next year, the Jets will be a complete disaster and Rodgers will subsequently retire.
You just might be a year ahead of schedule.