• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are the Eagles the most disrespected team in the league?

Are the Eagles the most disrespected team in the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gay_thread-jpg.153180

Sweetswingingsammysosa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They most likely have the best QB in the league yet you still have every talking head follow the lead of that clown Chris Simms putting Hurts at some disrespectful pstion like 7 or 8 like he's Dak. They have the best offensive line in the league but you have clowns like NFL executives ranking their tackles 4 and 5 and throwing shade at them despite them being total fucking animals. AJ Brown might be the best WR and DeVonta Smith is not only about to become the best WR in the NFL this year but he has to face the shade of the star that is AJ Brown. Dallas Goedert only ranked top 5 TE because of missed times for injures and missed snaps playing behind Ertz. He is the most efficient receiving target in the NFL and it isn't close. Insanely talented both at the catch and after it. A full season of Goedert to start and then consistently is when you star to wonder if someone has arrived to take the torch from Travis Kelce.

RB room just filled with potential. DL filled with nothing but talent both old and new and arriving. Same with LB. All Pro and Pro Bowl starting CB duo with best slot CB in the league. Great developmental talent in Ringo at depth. At Safety they just have stars in the making. Blankenship is the real deal and he will be starting and starting for a very long time. Sydney Brown their 3rd round draft pick is also the answer for now and the future. He probably wont start at first. I think Edmunds starts the year starting before Sydney Brown eventually takes it and then owns it for over decade winning multiple rings in Philly.

Jake Elliott is the most understated Kicker in the league. Has made nothing but clutch kicks in both regular season but also post season and multiple Super Bowls. Still young. Decades of greatness from Jake Elliott. He will play 20+ years for the Eagles and make the Hall of Fame off of it. The best up and coming HC in the league.

You lost your two coordinators, lost talent at the DL, safeties are below average, you have two injury prone RB's and get smacked defensively when Phil faces great offenses. With that being said they have two top tier WR's, great all around QB, solid Oline and very good CB's. I wouldn't put them as favorites to win the NFC this year and I defenately wouldn't bet on D. Smith being the best WR in the NFL. He's a top 20 WR right now but that's it.

I think they will make the playoffs as a wildcard team and lose in a divisional game. D. Smith may upgrade to be a top 15 WR. This is being very generous, fair and balanced. Change my mind.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You lost your two coordinators, lost talent at the DL, safeties are below average, you have two injury prone RB's and get smacked defensively when Phil faces great offenses. With that being said they have two top tier WR's, great all around QB, solid Oline and very good CB's. I wouldn't put them as favorites to win the NFC this year and I defenately wouldn't bet on D. Smith being the best WR in the NFL. He's a top 20 WR right now but that's it.

I think they will make the playoffs as a wildcard team and lose in a divisional game. D. Smith may upgrade to be a top 15 WR. This is being very generous, fair and balanced. Change my mind.

"Solid oline"

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It makes me throw up a little to agree with Eagles fans but that "solid O-line" statement was pretty dumb. Lol.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
new year, hard to say. Eagle fans are stuck in 22
Yeah, a couple of HOF caliber guys getting older for sure but they have a really good Oline coach and seem to draft well for that group and usually seem to have depth. Can't argue that it is one of the best in the league right now. For my money, it's the most important position group on the offense, regardless of how much talent a team has elsewhere. Even Mahomes can't overcome terrible Oline play which is why KC solidified there's after SB54.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
97.8% did not vote for Yes.
Maybe the thread did not work the way OP intended?
:violin:

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gonna beat them for the NFC title? Even if they try hard, the other teams will be worse.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kinda think the word "disrespect" is being used in the wrong context here. The team is respected around the league and most other fans give them their due.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kinda think the word "disrespect" is being used in the wrong context here. The team is respected around the league and most other fans give them their due.
Hence the voting in the poll. Thanks, Dr. Einstein.