• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are the Browns assisting Watson to

Are the Browns assisting Watson to avoid financial punishment in the event he gets suspended in 2022

• Total voters

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeke Elliot was suspended 6 games. Watson clearly deserves more. 23 times more? But since he dont play on Cowboys he probably gets suspended 2 games if that

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are certainly not the only Browns' fan to have this opinion (guessing majority agree). Hell, I'd have rather things worked out with Baker and we won with him rather than dealt for Watson and his current baggage.

Even though I've never been a fan of BM's I wanted him to succeed for our team as well.

But it just wasn't meant to be.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeke Elliot was suspended 6 games. Watson clearly deserves more. 23 times more? But since he dont play on Cowboys he probably gets suspended 2 games if that

If that scumbag Watson only gets 2 games I'd be shocked. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if it's 8 games. Even more wouldn't be a problem. He deserves whatever length of suspension he gets.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's true there are times the capital doesn't work and I don't feel the need to go back and change it....likely because it wont change the context of what I wrote. You know, like if you say could care less if you really couldn't. Just wanted to know which it was (and you still never answered). If nothing else you are cute in your way of trying to justify your bs. Is "wont" a word? I'm confused. Does it mean "want" or "won't"? Let me guess the apostophe doesn't work sometimes?

Not even sure what you meant with this comment - "What do find the rules for using four + ....?" Please translate.
Where do you find this rule of proper grammAr?
Feel free to show my improper use of commas if you'd like. You can go back and read pretty much any of your posts.

Do you "need" to go on? No, but I hope you do as it's pure comedy all the mistakes you make in spelling, punctuation, grammAr, etc. when trying to correct mine. Mr. Kettle meet Mr. Black.
Got to love this forum. Does backpeddaling ever get you tired?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. when did I say say "defensive players don't help win game." I mean, if you are going to just lie, you should do better.

How much does it suck for you that even if the comments you make up were true they would not be as foolish as your actual comments? Like saying Baker is a bust but the Browns were dumb not to extend him.
Did I say this? You're on full-tilt again.

Yes, ya gotta love this forum

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0-4 in SBs? In 2 seasons (one of which they made the playoffs after a 6-10 disaster)? as for the Baker comment, why are you all over the place and having a hard time keeping up with...well.....yourself.

Once again, if they are so bad at picking please name one player you think was a bad pick.

Seriously, are you just messing with me? Is this an episode of SportsHoopla Punked?
Once again, your narrow mindedness has clouded your ability to comprehend what has been written.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where do you find this rule of proper grammAr?

Got to love this forum. Does backpeddaling ever get you tired?
another question that spooked you. Once again it was this ....

Not even sure what you meant with this comment - "What do find the rules for using four + ....?"

Please translate. Thanks.

FYI, I was lazy with the word, "wont", and it is proper to use an apostrophe, but I rarely do with that one. My mistake. see how easy that is?

at the very least in all this can you understand why you should have said could NOT care less or will you finally explain if you did, in fact, care? Shocked...a question you wouldn't answer.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again, your narrow mindedness has clouded your ability to comprehend what has been written.
Once again you refuse to answer a direct question.

you - The Browns are so bad at picking players
me - cool, name a bad pick made by this regime
you - lie, dance, spin, distort, move goal posts, etc....but still no answer to the query.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They'll never release him.

Footage of Mayfield below, when the Browns come back to him, hat in hand, asking him to kindly start for them once Goodell hands out Watson's punishment:

come-crawling.gif

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another question that spooked you. Once again it was this ....

Not even sure what you meant with this comment - "What do find the rules for using four + ....?"

Please translate. Thanks.

FYI, I was lazy with the word, "wont", and it is proper to use an apostrophe, but I rarely do with that one. My mistake. see how easy that is?

at the very least in all this can you understand why you should have said could NOT care less or will you finally explain if you did, in fact, care? Shocked...a question you wouldn't answer.
You're wrong quite a bit. So I guess you're used to it?

Ummmm, yeah I was lazy with typing the letter A in grammAr. It was so far from the E key so I often use that one instead.

As for my improper use of could or could not care less"...." I could not care less. It was the "form" I was using it in. No need to explain it to anyone but you. Everyone else understood the context.

The above I wrote as a tribute to what you sound like here at the hoop. Can you see how dumb you look now with ALL your excuses, twistings, deflections"...."

OBTW still trying to find out WHERE the use of (....+) is a proper grammAr rule.

Go ahead, I'll wait for the spin. I hope it's something better than that key sticks sometimes.

Stay cute little one

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Footage of Mayfield below, when the Browns come back to him, hat in hand, asking him to kindly start for them once Goodell hands out Watson's punishment:

come-crawling.gif

If the Browns intend of keeping BM why did they sign Jacoby Brissett, do you think they'll keep three QB's on the roster like that?

Remember when you said you could beat up PJ Tucker? That was some funny stuff.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,521.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

come-crawling.gif
He'll get dealt once a team loses their QB.....Brissett can start for the Browns.....he'll have more offensive firepower than he has ever played with before.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're wrong quite a bit. So I guess you're used to it?

Ummmm, yeah I was lazy with typing the letter A in grammAr. It was so far from the E key so I often use that one instead.

As for my improper use of could or could not care less"...." I could not care less. It was the "form" I was using it in. No need to explain it to anyone but you. Everyone else understood the context.

The above I wrote as a tribute to what you sound like here at the hoop. Can you see how dumb you look now with ALL your excuses, twistings, deflections"...."

OBTW still trying to find out WHERE the use of (....+) is a proper grammAr rule.

Go ahead, I'll wait for the spin. I hope it's something better than that key sticks sometimes.

Stay cute little one
Long reply to my asking you this question......what did you mean when you wrote, "What do find the rules for using four + ....?"?

Long reply and, of course, you didn't answer the question....again.

*Also have not been able to name one player picked by this regime you'd consider a bad pick
*You also said I claimed "defensive players don't help win games" and have not seen where that comment was made by me.
*And, of course, you have not been able to answer whether the Browns really did lower Watson's base to a mil in 2022 in case of suspension or if this is something they do often for new deals (as do many teams).

I can help with the last 2
*I didn't say it
*it's something the Browns and many teams do

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,521.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it's 10-12 games or more not sure how much I'd like our chances to stay afloat with Brissett (why I think they'd consider baker if that long). I'd think differently if we were in a weak division.
Brissett is a capable player. You don't want him as your present AND future but he can be a stopgap till Watson gets back.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Browns intend of keeping BM why did they sign Jacoby Brissett, do you think they'll keep three QB's on the roster like that?

Remember when you said you could beat up PJ Tucker? That was some funny stuff.

lol seeing brownie fans in complete disarray before July is too much fun. "W-W-WE GOT JACOBY BRISSETT, WE'LL BE JUST FINE, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!" :laugh:

and lol at you, remembering some exchange on here from well over a month ago that clearly got your jimmies rustled. don't worry, that ketchup stain will come right out of your PJ Tucker jersey, squeaky. Back to your chicken nuggets and welch's grape.

cute-little-boy-in-a-cafe-or-restaurant-video-id1254124897

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brissett is a capable player. You don't want him as your present AND future but he can be a stopgap till Watson gets back.
I don't necessarily disagree with this as he's a more than solid backup. But I like him more as a backup if we needed him for, say, 4-6 games at most.

To be clear, I do believe it's a longshot Baker takes another snap for our team. However, IF Watson is suspended for a long time and IF they feel like Baker is a clear better alternative to Brissett I could see them running it back with him if both of those situations occur/are true.

As to what will happen I agree with what I think you have said will (or could) happen. Someone's QB goes down and a team feels they need a better starter than what their backup provides......or a team feels this is the case after seeing their starter play in camp.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,521.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't necessarily disagree with this as he's a more than solid backup. But I like him more as a backup if we needed him for, say, 4-6 games at most.

To be clear, I do believe it's a longshot Baker takes another snap for our team. However, IF Watson is suspended for a long time and IF they feel like Baker is a clear better alternative to Brissett I could see them running it back with him if both of those situations occur/are true.

As to what will happen I agree with what I think you have said will (or could) happen. Someone's QB goes down and a team feels they need a better starter than what their backup provides......or a team feels this is the case after seeing their starter play in camp.
BM won't player another snap for them. He just can't.

As a QB you need the trust of your locker room and he won't have that.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Long reply to my asking you this question......what did you mean when you wrote, "What do find the rules for using four + ....?"?

Long reply and, of course, you didn't answer the question....again.

*Also have not been able to name one player picked by this regime you'd consider a bad pick
*You also said I claimed "defensive players don't help win games" and have not seen where that comment was made by me.
*And, of course, you have not been able to answer whether the Browns really did lower Watson's base to a mil in 2022 in case of suspension or if this is something they do often for new deals (as do many teams).

I can help with the last 2
*I didn't say it
*it's something the Browns and many teams do
How cute.

To the first part, I have answered it multiple times. If you wish to ignore it that is on you. I get it, you're scared of a direct question.

To your second part, It's a much much shorter list if I name those that weren't busts. From 2021 the only one living up to a high pick was Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah.

To answer your third dance in this post alone. You did or it was at least a form of it....

To answer your final dance of the night, it has been answered by many of us. In many different ways. You're just chosing to not see that as you continue to twist it.

My dance card is now full. I'm danced out. Go find another partner to two step with till your hearts content.

I'll check back and laugh at you again later.

Got to love this forum, it's true comedy gold

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BM won't player another snap for them. He just can't.

As a QB you need the trust of your locker room and he won't have that.
I mean, everyone who has spoken about him had positive things to say. More than anything I think they will want to win games next season. Now IF the players believe there can win with JB as easily as Baker then sure no reason to bring him back. Though I'd keep him over releasing him as insurance should we lose watson and JB got hurt.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How cute.

To the first part, I have answered it multiple times. If you wish to ignore it that is on you. I get it, you're scared of a direct question.

To your second part, It's a much much shorter list if I name those that weren't busts. From 2021 the only one living up to a high pick was Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah.

To answer your third dance in this post alone. You did or it was at least a form of it....

To answer your final dance of the night, it has been answered by many of us. In many different ways. You're just chosing to not see that as you continue to twist it.

My dance card is now full. I'm danced out. Go find another partner to two step with till your hearts content.

I'll check back and laugh at you again later.

Got to love this forum, it's true comedy gold
In order of your irrational.......

*Cool, so fill me in. I don't really want to look for something I don't believe exists.
*As I thought, you cannot name one bad pick they made. Shocking.
*Great, so please find where I did it in an actual statement or a form of it.
*Never mind it's daytime, not night, but feel free to share one of the answers you gave to the multiple choice question.

As mentioned, to that last comment, what is confusing to me is why so many spew this factually incorrect information, learn it is factually incorrect and continue to repeat it as though it's true.