• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Antonio Brown Has Been Traded to the Raiders

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas fans were all happy about trading for Cooper.....and while he performed well in limited games last season for them.....things aren't looking so great.
pension for big plays and games, just needs consistency, the talent is undeniable

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is opinion. Im not being a troll. But you guys are also homering, and hoping. Yeah hes got upside. I see it. Hes talented, his numbers came on at the end of the year, cooper only helped him, all signs point to him going upward......not denying that. But it hasnt happened yet.

Beyond him? tevon austin? randall cobb, devin smith?
austin we all know, cobb is all beat up, perhaps devin smith plays to his draft pedigree.....

im just saying its not a loaded cupboard
who is homering? I see defending against a troll type statement moreso than homering

again....very few teams have a loaded cupboard in a salary cap league

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,756.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pension for big plays and games, just needs consistency, the talent is undeniable

Sure, hut he has a history of drops and right now.....he's battling a nagging injury I believe. He's no iron man.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
source.gif

thanks for the picks, Oakland :)

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, hut he has a history of drops and right now.....he's battling a nagging injury I believe. He's no iron man.
well i'll take your opinion with a grain of salt. he was one of the best young wr's in the game per you at one time, now he is meh per you.

AB was a great signing, now hes meh.......

your flip flopping is obvious based on homerism

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure you do...what else would a raider fan say after trading away their two best players last year and follow up with giving their 3rd & 5th away for ratings on Hard Knocks?

sucks to be the raiders...least their not the dolphins I guess

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well i'll take your opinion with a grain of salt. he was one of the best young wr's in the game per you at one time, now he is meh per you.

AB was a great signing, now hes meh.......

your flip flopping is obvious based on homerism

Yea thats an awful post by him.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who is homering? I see defending against a troll type statement moreso than homering

again....very few teams have a loaded cupboard in a salary cap league
again, no homering. you have a #1 whose inconsistent. and unproven 2. not much behind them,

your right not a ton of teams are 3 deep. but definite question mark at 2, no TE, and waiting to see if 1 is healthy and consistent, take it as you want. Any conversation that questions dallas you claim is trolling or uneducated so its whatever.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,756.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure you do...what else would a raider fan say after trading away their two best players last year and follow up with giving their 3rd & 5th away for ratings on Hard Knocks?

sucks to be the raiders...least their not the dolphins I guess

We're not the Dolphins, Cards, or several other pathetic teams.....we made a mistake and we cut our losses before he could infect the locker room.....we did it to try and salvage the season.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any conversation that questions dallas you claim is trolling or uneducated so its whatever.
If this were true...I'd be posting all day & night.
Dallas is the most questioned team in football....year after year. This Dallas fan wear this as a badge on honor.
spin again

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're not the Dolphins, Cards, or several other pathetic teams.....we made a mistake and we cut our losses before he could infect the locker room.....we did it to try and salvage the season.
forgot about the Cards....congrats on all that

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this were true...I'd be posting all day & night.
Dallas is the most questioned team in football....year after year. This Dallas fan wear this as a badge on honor.
spin again
i was actually hoping in one of your posts, you may actually give some insight, since im wrong, instead of deflecting, carry on

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahahahaha i almost spit out my coffee. you gave gruden 100 mill guaranteed, your qb is derek carr. you traded away mack. You signed ab. your GM is a puppet. And your owner is mark davis?

how arent you pathetic is a better question

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was actually hoping in one of your posts, you may actually give some insight, since im wrong, instead of deflecting, carry on
deflecting? My God you spin like a top.

Your claims can only be proven when this season plays out. You know....we have no TE, the #2 has played one year and done nothing, the slots are hurt and suck, and we have no depth. Yet some how in your twisted world, you're not trolling and I'm deflecting and sensitive.

Carry on is right, it's like tap dancing with PE1 here.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
deflecting? My God you spin like a top.

Your claims can only be proven when this season plays out. You know....we have no TE, the #2 has played one year and done nothing, the slots are hurt and suck, and we have no depth. Yet some how in your twisted world, you're not trolling and I'm deflecting and sensitive.

Carry on is right, it's like tap dancing with PE1 here.
well you certainly had two posts not answering anything.........

umm ok? obviously it can be proven when the season plays out, anything can, hence the point of proven talent, im not quite sure where ur going with this.

i believe its you twisting things.

I made a statement that dallas has an unheralded wr room. A hurt an inconsistent one, an unproven two. Not much else. Also No real TE. Hence bringing in a proven talent may be an option.

Somehow your ranting about how i said everyone sucks, dallas is the most criticized team. Im trolling, im twisting things. But yet, you havent said anything to the contrary. You give nothing except "when the season plays out". carry on sir. Its the usual M.O. here.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well you certainly had two posts not answering anything.........

umm ok? obviously it can be proven when the season plays out, anything can, hence the point of proven talent, im not quite sure where ur going with this.

i believe its you twisting things.

I made a statement that dallas has an unheralded wr room. A hurt an inconsistent one, an unproven two. Not much else. Also No real TE. Hence bringing in a proven talent may be an option.

Somehow your ranting about how i said everyone sucks, dallas is the most criticized team. Im trolling, im twisting things. But yet, you havent said anything to the contrary. You give nothing except "when the season plays out". carry on sir. Its the usual M.O. here.
yep it's all me....you remain perfect in every way.

Better?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep it's all me....you remain perfect in every way.

Better?
like i said, just waiting four a counterpoint. Still havent seen one. Just trying to actually have a conversation, you know point, counterpoint.......yet to see one thing.:suds:but have a good day.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
like i said, just waiting four a counterpoint. Still havent seen one. Just trying to actually have a conversation, you know point, counterpoint.......yet to see one thing.:suds:but have a good day.
no you're not....you are poking a fucking stick
how do you counterpoint we have nothing like brown, our cupboard isn't full, inconsistent #1, unproven #2, no TE and not much behind that. You follow all that up with I'm sensitive, defecting and doing what I always do.

Counterpoint? shit man, the season has to play out to prove you're so fucking smart here. It's nothing but your opinion.
Counterpoint? Maybe that would be the 8 games Cooper played here.....small sample size but still pretty darn good.
Counterpoint? Maybe that would be Gallup was very good the last quarter of the season and played well in the playoffs, had a great camp.
Counterpoint? Witten can still play well as shown in camp. Jarwin had three TD catches in one game late last year and can get down the field.
Counterpoint? Our slot is healthy today and becomes a ball carrier after the catch much more so than last years slot
Counterpoint? Our new O coordinator is not the same ol shit on display last year. Dallas will motion a shit load more and not be as predicable as seasons past which will help the stats of all receivers as well as the QB.

Does this really matter when all you realluy did is poke your fucking stick, which is far and away on display here often. Today...I was just the lucky one cause I thought your bull shit about not having anyone as good as Brown was just that. All you did was follow that up with an attack on what I am here. That Sir, is poking a fucking stick.

BUT HEY....You a Good Day. :rolleyes2: