• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ansah

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can plug any DT into Austin's scheme and be a top 3 defense. Take one in the 7th.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can plug any DT into Austin's scheme and be a top 3 defense. Take one in the 7th.

does that include li'l skinny fuckers, if so, I'm in.

besides, I'm broke and need the paycheck. forget the development as I'll ride the PS roster for 7k per week. way more than what I get now.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either a DT, DE, or RT. Whatever is available when we draft. I'd like to see them draft the first 2 rounds on linemen.

If there is a LT who is plug and play you take him and move Reiff over. Strengthen two spots. If not take the front four guy.

I caved to keeping Reiff at LT finally. I know so many want defense defense defense. Which I also do. Keep Stafford protected and having a run game helps the defense at the same time with one LT pick.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not sure about being top 3, but even you have finally given Austin his props he deserves. Glad to see ya come around on him.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there is a LT who is plug and play you take him and move Reiff over. Strengthen two spots. If not take the front four guy.

Hope you aren't talking about moving Reiff over to LG. Then we would have to bench the stud rookie we drafted this year.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure about being top 3, but even you have finally given Austin his props he deserves. Glad to see ya come around on him.

Considering he has one really good player out of 11 to work with, the streak is impressive.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope you aren't talking about moving Reiff over to LG. Then we would have to bench the stud rookie we drafted this year.

Nah, RT... I don't expect immediate results of pro bowls from rookies. I'm going to have to look longer at that. IMO Lombardis scheme fucked up a bunch opportunity for any chance of cohesion and development in anyone up front. Next five games will tell me more. I can still keep Waddle around to challenge Robinson for swing tackle duties. Lucas needs to go.

I'd almost like to see Lucas go to LT and move Reiff over now. Just to see or more to silence either me or others up on that front.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can still keep Waddle around to challenge Robinson for swing tackle duties.

over Ola ? not that I've seen anything visually from him. missed the turkey day game and only watched some of raider's game but reviews were good UNLESS THE COACHING STAFF LIED, AGAIN

maybe Waddle just isn't fully recovered from that ACL in Dec. 2014 not to mention he has had high ankle sprains early on in 2014 and again this year.

just asking what you saw from OLA's technique and mechanics.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd almost like to see Lucas go to LT and move Reiff over now. Just to see or more to silence either me or others up on that front.

Yeah, I find it interesting that people around here want to see Lucas at LT when he stunk up the joint at RT.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
over Ola ? not that I've seen anything visually from him. missed the turkey day game and only watched some of raider's game but reviews were good UNLESS THE COACHING STAFF LIED, AGAIN

maybe Waddle just isn't fully recovered from that ACL in Dec. 2014 not to mention he has had high ankle sprains early on in 2014 and again this year.

just asking what you saw from OLA's technique and mechanics.

I didn't watch him close enough. He was getting beat to the inside and shoved his guy right into Stafford stepping up in the pocket on one sack.

I liked what I saw from Waddle under Linehan's scheme. So I'm not ready to blame him over Lombardi yet. You already know I don't like Lucas' footwork.

I was basically saying play him at LT so either me or Old Lion one get to toot a horn or two or three. Me if he fails and OL if he succeeds.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
same same here

@Old Lion is in the same boat

Yuppers. Not saying he will be great, but I think he could be useful at least. He cant play RT. Thats been decided already or Ola would not be here. I was not impressed with Ola, but he has potential. Seems to make some big mistakes here and there but play solid the rest of the time.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yuppers. Not saying he will be great, but I think he could be useful at least. He cant play RT. Thats been decided already or Ola would not be here. I was not impressed with Ola, but he has potential. Seems to make some big mistakes here and there but play solid the rest of the time.

Ola was a PS signee from Chargers?? I believe, so I still expect some mistakes. Game reps will tell us more. Hoping to just see a battle for a backup swing tackle next season anyway.