• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ansah

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We know he is the best player on the team atm. So should the Lions draft an offensive lineman they desperately need in the first round or should they get some inside help for Ansah so that he can be more dominant? Or would it even be plausible that the Lions draft an end on the other side of Ansah so that they have oone of the best QB rush tandems in the NFL?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like all three ideas. Build those trenches.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let Ansah wrap one of those big paws around the QB's ankle, he ain't goin' nowhere.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't looked at what's available for the 2016 Draft yet. I'd be happy drafting Defense with the 1st round pick and Offense in the 2nd round. Personally, I'd go Free Agency or 2nd rounder for the Offensive Line if I could get a good 1st round Defensive Player.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We know he is the best player on the team atm. So should the Lions draft an offensive lineman they desperately need in the first round or should they get some inside help for Ansah so that he can be more dominant? Or would it even be plausible that the Lions draft an end on the other side of Ansah so that they have oone of the best QB rush tandems in the NFL?

They have money to spend next year. I like the idea of those two moves being made first. Don't both need to be drafted though. Truly with no clue of what this GM will have as a vision. Hard to speak of draft needs yet. Draft wants... Sure we can. FA period will change shit quickly.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it too early to fire the New team President? I know we just hired him and all, but lets not waste 4 to 8 years finding out he was a bad hire....I say fire him today.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it too early to fire the New team President? I know we just hired him and all, but lets not waste 4 to 8 years finding out he was a bad hire....I say fire him today.

He's not doing any football moves. He might be safe until death or the Ford family sells. This crazy ass fan base will keep paying money for him to look good.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if this would help Ansah or not but Jaylon Smith please.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not doing any football moves. He might be safe until death or the Ford family sells. This crazy ass fan base will keep paying money for him to look good.

That's not the answer I wanted to hear......When we hire a new GM can we fire her/him on the spot? I say her Because why the hell not, It's time for a swimsuit model to get her shot at GMing a franchise.......Maybe bring in a Kardashian to run player mangement....They sleep with most of the athletes so they know more about them then Millen and Mayhew ever did.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not the answer I wanted to hear......When we hire a new GM can we fire her/him on the spot? I say her Because why the hell not, It's time for a swimsuit model to get her shot at GMing a franchise.......Maybe bring in a Kardashian to run player mangement....They sleep with most of the athletes so they know more about them then Millen and Mayhew ever did.

Kris made stars and millionaires out of those no talent clowns. The Lions have made worse decisions I'd guess.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A left tackle would go the furthest to fix the team but if there's a better DT or DE there when we pick I doubt anyone will complain. Wait, no, not many will complain.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:skip:

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if this would help Ansah or not but Jaylon Smith please.

still helps

will clean up, seal edge and provide containment

especially if he's at WLB

may even be coming off blind blitz right underneath, next to or behind him

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SS, all three linebackers, two DTs, another DE, a corner who's >6'..... Any of those would help the team.

And an OT and a lead running back with burst, some meat on his bones with decent hands.

Or a TE that can catch AND block who would get more than a one target per game.

Plus a backup QB.

And maybe a receiver if we purge ourselves of TAte and CJ.

Plenty of options, imo.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SS, all three linebackers, two DTs, another DE, a corner who's >6'..... Any of those would help the team.

And an OT and a lead running back with burst, some meat on his bones with decent hands.

Plus a backup QB.

Plenty of options, imo.

I'm sensing an extremely long list put up by someone from here for each of those positions

sincerely,
kushlash

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Plus a backup QB.

Plenty of options, imo.

Nice overall draft there.