• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Andre Iguodala expected to resign with Warriors at discounted rate.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure who needs a PG AND has the cash but I could see Livingston putting up 13-14ppg, 6rpg, and 6apg in 30-33mpg as a starter.

I wonder if he can play that many minutes, but yeah, the man can definitely ball. His midrange shot and postup game alone are worth the price of admission.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am starting to agree with @Mecca here. The price won't be cheap.

The Pacers can likely get Kevin Love straight up in return for George, so the Lakers would have to be able to beat that. Randle or Russell does not.

The Cavs likely won't care about George being a rental for 2 reasons:

1: if they don't get better, they likely lose LeBron and they know Kyrie + Love isn't nearly good enough to make them a contender long term.
2: they believe thy can get PG13 to change his mind once he experiences playing in cleveland.

Can't think about the future when LeBron is on your roster. It is all in right now. They either keep both, or they lose both. Not dealing for George is probably the more risky play at this point. It almost insures a bad result for Cleveland.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am starting to agree with @Mecca here. The price won't be cheap.

The Pacers can likely get Kevin Love straight up in return for George, so the Lakers would have to be able to beat that. Randle or Russell does not.

The Cavs likely won't care about George being a rental for 2 reasons:

1: if they don't get better, they likely lose LeBron and they know Kyrie + Love isn't nearly good enough to make them a contender long term.
2: they believe thy can get PG13 to change his mind once he experiences playing in cleveland.

Can't think about the future when LeBron is on your roster. It is all in right now. They either keep both, or they lose both. Not dealing for George is probably the more risky play at this point. It almost insures a bad result for Cleveland.

Wrong thread buddy

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,318.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw a Tweet via Bleacher Report he is seriously considering other teams.....he could get up to 20 mill per season.