• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And then there was DeMarco Murray

FadeToBlack

I'm a "member"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree DAL will be fine without Murray, but fine is a lot different than the best rush attack in football they had going on last year. We'll see what they do during the draft, but with the loss of Murray, I think they're one or two wins worse than they were last year.

Brilliant work by Chip Kelly to simultaneously weaken a divisional rival and greatly improve (Murray+Alonso >> McCoy) his own team.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ambivalent day for this Cowboys fan: cant replace the Murray of last year this season with someone else, but he wont do it again this year either. Cowboys shouldnt/wouldnt pay him 8+million a year. He's really only played one full season, and that was last year.

But he was durable, with a ton of carries. Can he do it again, with his past injury history? Dont think he'll ever have that many carries again. Though, if he stays healthy, he could be just as effective. So hate to see him go.

Have to give him credit, he had his great season at just exactly the right time, and parlayed it into 21 million guaranteed. That's a good payday in today's game for a RB.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ambivalent day for this Cowboys fan: cant replace the Murray of last year this season with someone else, but he wont do it again this year either. Cowboys shouldnt/wouldnt pay him 8+million a year. He's really only played one full season, and that was last year.

But he was durable, with a ton of carries. Can he do it again, with his past injury history? Dont think he'll ever have that many carries again. Though, if he stays healthy, he could be just as effective. So hate to see him go.

Have to give him credit, he had his great season at just exactly the right time, and parlayed it into 21 million guaranteed. That's a good payday in today's game for a RB.

Well you know Jerry is not afraid to make a big move and I suspect that he was prepared to let Murray walk and that means he has a wow plan in the making if at all possible.....
Maybe AP, who knows, but he will go after it, IMO......

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3